JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1 year after injury and no gym.BF guess

Hey guys

Its been a whole year of not working out recovering from my hip, knee and shoulder injuries from a car accident I was in. I havent done any cardio, lifting and ive eaten like **** but focus on building my company in this time which I have put all my focus into since not going to the gym. I have also had a testicular cyst that was removed about about 2 weeks ago and I have eaten dominoes pizza,curry, chinese takeaway everyday while not moving from my bed. To be honest I feel completly disgusted with my self but im going to get back into it and improve things

Im 6 feet tall and weighing 230lbs which is the fattest i have been ever!

Im terribly out of shape! Even worse than I thought when I looked at these pictures from behind especially!

whats my bodyfat percentage at the moment and how long do you think it would take me to get back down to 10% again?
    Attached Images

Endorphin Addiction.... DBLBacn's Avatar
    DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would guess about 20-25. Get back into it and do a lot of cardio at first with your cut, then when you lose some body fat % do a bulking stage and go from there. It sucks you've had to be out of it for so long, but it's a good thing your wanting to get back into it and finding that motivation. Just eat right, train hard, and you'll be back to where you want to be in no time. Just don't start off to fast and hurt yourself. Hope it all works out. Good luck bro!

Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DBLBacn View Post
    I would guess about 20-25. Get back into it and do a lot of cardio at first with your cut, then when you lose some body fat % do a bulking stage and go from there. It sucks you've had to be out of it for so long, but it's a good thing your wanting to get back into it and finding that motivation. Just eat right, train hard, and you'll be back to where you want to be in no time. Just don't start off to fast and hurt yourself. Hope it all works out. Good luck bro!
    way higher then 20 i can tell you that..

censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JakeVampyre View Post
    Hey guys

Its been a whole year of not working out recovering from my hip, knee and shoulder injuries from a car accident I was in. I havent done any cardio, lifting and ive eaten like **** but focus on building my company in this time which I have put all my focus into since not going to the gym. I have also had a testicular cyst that was removed about about 2 weeks ago and I have eaten dominoes pizza,curry, chinese takeaway everyday while not moving from my bed. To be honest I feel completly disgusted with my self but im going to get back into it and improve things

Im 6 feet tall and weighing 230lbs which is the fattest i have been ever!

Im terribly out of shape! Even worse than I thought when I looked at these pictures from behind especially!

whats my bodyfat percentage at the moment and how long do you think it would take me to get back down to 10% again?
    I feel you brother I was out due to surgery for a year as well! Sucks the big one! I'd put you about 24% but don't get discouraged - it comes back really quick - It took me less than 6 months to be in better shape than I was pre-injury. Goodluck!!
    You can walk outisde and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins

JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeVampyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im totally motivated to change my body. What inspired me last time was just how quickly my body changed when I counted my calories and focused on nutrition. I have also learnt that just becuase you are injured it doesn't give you a free ticket to binge eat everything haha!

Starting with light cardio everyday. Cycling to work instead of the car is no1. which is 1 hour of extra cardio a day.

I will also do HIIT 2 times a week but really push it hard. The way I used to do HIIT was hill sprints but was doing it until I was dead 4 times a week which was too much i think.

Gym routine with vary everyday. Im going to do a five day split but change reps, sets and excercises but not planning anything specific. That has worked far better in the past for me than having a set structure.

Im going to update at the end of october(halloween) to see how much I can change my body! Really ****ing excited. No one can stop me. I will be sexy. I will look the best I have ever looked!

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would suggest a 3 day split lifting routine at the most with the 2 days of HIIT. trust me you don't want to hit it too hard after being out for a year. i was down for a year and a half, trust me i know. rest/sleep is your friend. also don't forget to drink like a million gallons of water a day. all that cardio is going to take it out of you.

Thanks for the recommendation brian. I normally dont drink very much at all so thanks for reminding me to keep on top of the consumption. I just downed a litre as my piss was dark brown(well not quite lol)

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no problem my friend. keep us posted on your progress.

Wow totally forgot I made this thread so long ago

I've moved to lifting 3 times a week focussing on strength only and have discovered intermittent fasting too.

Currently on a slow cut and think I look a million times better than I did.

I will attach some pics when I figure out how

stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stphnssh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like your about where I started a little over a year ago. I am about 175 now, nearly 10%bf. I did have sham periods soo you can probably get there quicker if you stay on top of it.