Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Glass

beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Charles Glass

Was watching Dexter train delt's and IMO those front raises with an underhand grip are among the worst exercises I've ever seen invented. Dexter is my favorite IFBB Pro, but if he incorporates those for very long, I can see his tendons in his forearms and biceps turning to s hit! Also not a fan of his stiff leg deadlifts on the hack squat. I would train with Dorian, Oscar or Hany 7 days a week and twice on Sunday before I listened to C. Glass.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool story bro

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've tried it and liked it but it's far from a necessary deltoid movement. Presses will do in most cases.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT red calls Charles Glass stupid

dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Was watching Dexter train delt's and IMO those front raises with an underhand grip are among the worst exercises I've ever seen invented. Dexter is my favorite IFBB Pro, but if he incorporates those for very long, I can see his tendons in his forearms and biceps turning to s hit! Also not a fan of his stiff leg deadlifts on the hack squat. I would train with Dorian, Oscar or Hany 7 days a week and twice on Sunday before I listened to C. Glass.
    Oscar, according to some, is a pretty bad trainer, I myself have no opinion on him.
    Hany is atm the best trainer, considering that he trains the top 2 olympia athletes and the winner of the 202. Plus he's FST7 principle is pretty good imho.

Dorian, has had to many injuries because of his HIT principle and despite that, continues to train other people according to it. IMO the HIT doesn't work for the majority of the trainees.
    Still, he has some good advice.

Glass-...idk, some say he's a terrible trainer, some say that his principles actually work.

What's funny is that you brought up three trainers (exl. Glass), where two of them are complete opposites of each other (Hany- volume training; Dorian-HIT).
    Ronnie Coleman may not have had the most aesthetic physique, and may not be my favorite BB'er either, but he has the most muscular developed one, that has not been surpassed to present day.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dimman View Post
    Oscar, according to some, is a pretty bad trainer, I myself have no opinion on him.
    Hany is atm the best trainer, considering that he trains the top 2 olympia athletes and the winner of the 202. Plus he's FST7 principle is pretty good imho.

Dorian, has had to many injuries because of his HIT principle and despite that, continues to train other people according to it. IMO the HIT doesn't work for the majority of the trainees.

Glass-...idk, some say he's a terrible trainer, some say that his principles actually work.

What's funny is that you brought up three trainers (exl. Glass), where two of them are complete opposites of each other (Hany- volume training; Dorian-HIT).
    k that fst7 stuff is bull****, phil and jay and all of hanys other athletes are with him for his diet/supplementation advice not his training philosophies

the same is true with dorian although the HIT training plays a bigger role in his coaching

charles is strictly a trainer, he doesnt interfere with the diet and supp side of things, he is an engineer and stresses the importance of hitting muscles from as many different angles as possible, if he was a bad trainer i doubt pros would be lining up to train with him like they do

dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    k that fst7 stuff is bull****, phil and jay and all of hanys other athletes are with him for his diet/supplementation advice not his training philosophies

the same is true with dorian although the HIT training plays a bigger role in his coaching

charles is strictly a trainer, he doesnt interfere with the diet and supp side of things, he is an engineer and stresses the importance of hitting muscles from as many different angles as possible
    IMHO the FST is a good principle. Idk if the streching part works, but the superset at the end is something. But I agree that Hany's athletes get most of their progress because of his nutrition advice.

Thank you for the info about glass
    Ronnie Coleman may not have had the most aesthetic physique, and may not be my favorite BB'er either, but he has the most muscular developed one, that has not been surpassed to present day.

htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50) htown_don will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea sure smh...

Ofcourse charles glass can't bring "your" body to the next level. It would be a complete waste of time to train with him. Smh lol

I personally think charles glass is the "best" trainer. Like "most" trainers he just never has been fortunate enough to train an olympia winner. People need to realize that there are only a handful of olypmia winners. So if you are questioning his knowlege about trainers due to his lack of olympia winners you are wrong. Because he has help build some of the most memorable bodies ever. Flex wheeler, Cormier, and Dillet just to name a few.

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMHO the FST is a good principle. Idk if the streching part works, but the superset at the end is something. But I agree that Hany's athletes get most of their progress because of his nutrition advice.

you mean drug advice...

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who are you throwing judgement around like this? lol

Dorian injured himself in each case, towards the end of his dieting, pre-contest, when he was starved for carbs, and was going way overboard with Intensity. Words directly from his mouth.

He did not TEAR anything during any other conditions, at any other point in time. Only when he was in an extreme, dieted state, when he should have backed off a bit.

Your theory is total horsesh!t.

Originally Posted by NickM205 View Post
    Who are you throwing judgement around like this? lol

Dorian injured himself in each case, towards the end of his dieting, pre-contest, when he was starved for carbs, and was going way overboard with Intensity. Words directly from his mouth.

He did not TEAR anything during any other conditions, at any other point in time. Only when he was in an extreme, dieted state, when he should have backed off a bit.

Your theory is total horsesh!t.
    No need to be aggressive. It was in my understanding that his injuries were caused by the fact that his muscles weren't fully warmed up/ready when he went all out with heavy weights in one set.

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No need to be aggressive. It was in my understanding that his injuries were caused by the fact that his muscles weren't fully warmed up/ready when he went all out with heavy weights in one set.
    Misinformation...dont spread it

Nah, he will gladly tell you about how stupid he was during contest prep, especially when it got down the wire.

He didnt understand, or want to, dial it back a bit before getting on stage.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never seen anything good about Oscar apart from his dedication to his clients, charles glass has some funky exercises/routines but a lot of the movements and philosophies he speaks of are very relevant to Bodybuilding and worth the listen/trying them out. Anyone who gives Charles Glass a chance (whether from his videos or as his client) will come out better then before. You are guaranteed to learn something about yourself and training listening to Charles.

ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ziggy88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    never seen anything good about Oscar apart from his dedication to his clients, charles glass has some funky exercises/routines but a lot of the movements and philosophies he speaks of are very relevant to Bodybuilding and worth the listen/trying them out. Anyone who gives Charles Glass a chance (whether from his videos or as his client) will come out better then before. You are guaranteed to learn something about yourself and training listening to Charles.
    Thissss....although hany is training some of the top guys today, charles glass has worked with more ifbb pros and amateurs than i can think of. The guy has all sorts of different philosphies and way to work around people's problems and improve their physiques. Kinda makes me wonder though, that alot of the top olympia's of all time, Ronnie coleman, dorian, lee haney, arnold, etc didn't have "gurus" ... Hmmm.
    - Go Heavy or Go Home -
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***

Originally Posted by ziggy88 View Post
    Thissss....although hany is training some of the top guys today, charles glass has worked with more ifbb pros and amateurs than i can think of. The guy has all sorts of different philosphies and way to work around people's problems and improve their physiques. Kinda makes me wonder though, that alot of the top olympia's of all time, Ronnie coleman, dorian, lee haney, arnold, etc didn't have "gurus" ... Hmmm.
    maybe that's one of the reasons why they were that successful?

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brian Dobson carried Ronnie every step of the way. How is that not a Guru?

Charles Glass is 20% knowledge and 80% luck of the draw. Anyone on this site could make a routine for Phil Heath or Roelly Winklar or whoever.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quite a rose patch OP is cultivating up there.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: average gym rats try to tell how pros to train

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by A_Hard_Rain View Post
    ITT: average gym rats try to tell how pros to train
    Don't you know bro, the only reason they're so huge is cause they're on steroids.

PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You need a lot to learn about training if you think fst7 works (unless your juiced to your gills, then everything works).

Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Absurdist View Post
    You need a lot to learn about training if you think fst7 works (unless your juiced to your gills, then everything works).

You added nothing with that comment.

FsT-7 is an incredible discipline to incorporate when you've hit a point of stagnation.

You don't need to use it every day of the year, but there's really nothing wrong with a new stimulus in a weigh training routine.

I'm always down for hearing what DOES work though, if you have something that we don't know about...

Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absurdist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer View Post
    You added nothing with that comment.

FsT-7 is an incredible discipline to incorporate when you've hit a point of stagnation.

You don't need to use it every day of the year, but there's really nothing wrong with a new stimulus in a weigh training routine.

I'm always down for hearing what DOES work though, if you have something that we don't know about...
    Agreed with the first part. Any new stimulus will work when the current pattern has hit a plateau.

My main with FST-7 is that it's not even a training protocol. It's basically incorporating a burn/pump set at the end of the workout. Not really groundbreaking since the technique has been used at least since the golden era. It's brings nothing new to the table like high volume, HST, 5x5, HIT, split, circuit training, etc does.

But the main reason I made that comment is because of the stats of the guy who was advocating FST-7. I have made the mistake in the past as a beginner of following these magical training style that offer you the world but they can only work for the pro. Basics is what works at 5'11 and 165lbs. That's why I emphesised he needs to learn more, and didn't say that FST-7 sucks.

Agreed with the first part. Any new stimulus will work when the current pattern has hit a plateau.

My main with FST-7 is that it's not even a training protocol. It's basically incorporating a burn/pump set at the end of the workout. Not really groundbreaking since the technique has been used at least since the golden era. It's brings nothing new to the table like high volume, HST, 5x5, HIT, split, circuit training, etc does.

But the main reason I made that comment is because of the stats of the guy who was advocating FST-7. I have made the mistake in the past as a beginner of following these magical training style that offer you the world but they can only work for the pro. Basics is what works at 5'11 and 165lbs. That's why I emphesised he needs to learn more, and didn't say that FST-7 sucks.
    I agree that the main part in FST-7- the burn/pump/exhaustion superset at the end-is nothing new. I don't know if the whole streching thing makes any difference and could (=/=is) be just a coverup for synthol- since in the best of cases it's used-as far as i know- to stretch the fascia and give the muscles a full look. Plus, Vic has incorporated a drop set as the last thing in his workout, although he doesn't train with Hany- so there is definitely something in the last "shock" set.

Still, I enjoy training with the last supersets.

Originally Posted by dimman;
    I agree that the main part in FST-7- the burn/pump/exhaustion superset at the end-is nothing new. I don't know if the whole streching thing makes any difference and could (=/=is) be just a coverup for synthol- since in the best of cases it's used-as far as i know- to stretch the fascia and give the muscles a full look. Plus, Vic has incorporated a drop set as the last thing in his workout, although he doesn't train with Hany- so there is definitely something in the last "shock" set.

Still, I enjoy training with the last supersets.
    Static holds work better than pump sets for fascia stretch. And fascia stretching is important only when your muscles have maxed out and is being restricted by the fascia. Vic and almost all pros can benefit from fascia stretching workouts, but it's not gonna benefit the regular guy.

Static holds work better than pump sets for fascia stretch. And fascia stretching is important only when your muscles have maxed out and is being restricted by the fascia. Vic and almost all pros can benefit from fascia stretching workouts, but it's not gonna benefit the regular guy.
    Yes on both parts- in the FST the fascia is streched during your streching movements.
    And yes on that fascia streching probably doesn't matter for most guys, but I was trying to say that there is something in the superset-in-the-end-thing

Yes on both parts- in the FST the fascia is streched during your streching movements.
    And yes on that fascia streching probably doesn't matter for most guys, but I was trying to say that there is something in the superset-in-the-end-thing
    Yes supersets/dropsets/cheatsets/partialreps are great at the end. It fill the muscle fibers with blood which facilitate better nutrition uptake.

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FST-7 is based on synthol use, otherwise it's a waste of time. No need to do seven sets of one exercise with short rest periods blah blah blah.

Progessive overload on core movements >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "burning out" a muscle with 450 sets of behind the neck cable high row deltoid raise shrugs

Originally Posted by JohnBrowne View Post
    FST-7 is based on synthol use, otherwise it's a waste of time. No need to do seven sets of one exercise with short rest periods blah blah blah.

Progessive overload on core movements >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "burning out" a muscle with 450 sets of behind the neck cable high row deltoid raise shrugs
    5x20 on a preacher curl machine twice weekly- arms will grow

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer View Post
    5x20 on a preacher curl machine twice weekly- arms will grow
    Sure if that's a movement that allows for efficient progressive overload... which is unlikely. Not sure why you would do 20 rep sets either.

You can "pump" the **** out of a muscle but you will not gain muscle if you're not getting stronger.

edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edward303 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think Charles Glass is one of the best.

He isn't about getting people dieted right etc, that's all down to you. He doesn't hold peoples hands and that is what Kai wanted with him.

I always enjoy seeing Charles train people he really has a lot of knowledge about hitting muscles in different ways to bring up lagging parts, the way to train to get the desired shape.

Dorian is training style, much like Charles about form and how to train. But he doesn't really seem to have the knowledge of different movements like Charles.

However Hany Rambod is in a different category, and is with George Farah, which is more pre-contest advice.