Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fuzzhead View Post
    ok should that improve my gains
    yes like i said about 15 times
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get on starting strength and eat 3500 calories a day.
    beep beep

TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heartswild View Post
    get on starting strength and eat 3500 calories a day.
    yah exactly i wasnt sure if the guy could eat this much so i said 2500-3000 because he said he was eating 500 calories a day.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TeenLifterr View Post
    yah exactly i wasnt sure if the guy could eat this much so i said 2500-3000 because he said he was eating 500 calories a day.
    We're just repeating everything now.

He would have got the point by now... if he hasnt then well 'i dunno'?

Originally Posted by mushu1994 View Post
    We're just repeating everything now.

He would have got the point by now... if he hasnt then well 'i dunno'?
    yah exactly this thread should have been done along time ago when we stated eat more and gave calories and do ss and lift and all that jazz

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mate your 14, you aint gonna make a huge amount of gains size wise, but you will make huge gains strength wise.
    You can totally gain size at 14, I got about 20lbs. This guy can too as long as he eats tons. But I guess I can see your point too, seeing as you (not you specifically) likely haven't hit puberty at full force when you're 14.
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok should that improve my gains
    Hey bro, yes eating will improve your gains. I can see people getting a little fed up over answering your questions, but guys remember, he is 14! Give the guy a break.

Now to clear things up:
    -Eating a lot will make you gain fat, but it will also boost the amount of muscle you make.
    -The fat you gain is part of bulking, sounds bad, but the beauty of it is that you can cut afterwards.
    -Gaining muscle takes time, especially when you're 14. I'm only 16 and new to this too just like you, but working out and eating has helped me a lot. Never give up. It will happen one day.

All i can say is, lift hard, sleep hard and eat hard. And never forget about what you could potentially be in the future following these 3 simple concepts.

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get you and i have a good routine going

so 3500 calories a day

i will have to eat a bit of junk to get 2 that much is that bad

then cut at about april for summer

youdonejellyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanna get this straight. There are a whole bunch of ripped 14yr olds at your school? By "ripped", do you mean ottermode?

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i mean six packs huge arms and stuff

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorMelon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i get you and i have a good routine going

so 3500 calories a day

i will have to eat a bit of junk to get 2 that much is that bad

then cut at about april for summer
    You don't really need to eat THAT many calories. Seeing as you said you were obese before, the likely hood is that you have a slow metabolism. 2500-3000 calories should do. But remember to try making those clean calories, like pasta, lean meats etc.

Also, one thing you can try is to supplement your diet with a protein shake or two. But that is only once you have sorted out your diet.

so i ate this today

oatmeal

1 slice of wholemeal bread with cheese

2 slices wholemeal bread with cheese

special k cereal

slice of lean ham

chilli con carne

is this to little

redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so i ate this today

oatmeal

1 slice of wholemeal bread with cheese

2 slices wholemeal bread with cheese

special k cereal

slice of lean ham

chilli con carne

is this to little
    Is it? just add up the calories and you should know

Originally Posted by redatomsk View Post
    Is it? just add up the calories and you should know
    about 1800-2200

PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    about 1800-2200
    That's not 1800-2000 cals man, unless your portions are really big, and there's very little protein there, you should be aiming for 1g of protein for every pound you weigh

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have to ask whether or not you have made any gains, the answer is no. You would know it if you did. Get on a good hypertrophy routine and lift hard.

xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    facepalm.jpg

shall i eat some more meat then yeah

Mlilmoss84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlilmoss84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if he hasnt then well 'i dunno'?
    This is key in this thread

trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trogoth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When bulking, yes you will gain some fat. But you're also going to be gaining lots of muscle, so it's not going to make you look like a fatty or something. Fat on nothing looks bad. Fat on muscle looks swole.

Just eat and lift.

id eat way more but my mum trys to stop me its anoying i secretly have to go out and buy milk and packs of ham to try and get my protein and cooked turkey and chicken

A:18 CertifiedBroadcaster FatisBAD's Avatar
    FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id eat way more but my mum trys to stop me its anoying i secretly have to go out and buy milk and packs of ham to try and get my protein and cooked turkey and chicken
    Eat and lift heavy, you shouldn't make that fat gain.-...**** getting fat!

AT THIS POINT IT DOENS'T MATTER

Just keep eating and lift heavy, make sure you work your abs twice a weak, so If you do make fat gains, you'll still have the muscle under the fat on your stomach.

Bulk for months / year + Cut for a month or two = ????

Profit.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Mlilmoss84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlilmoss84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatisBAD View Post
    Eat and lift heavy, you shouldn't make that fat gain.-...**** getting fat!

AT THIS POINT IT DOENS'T MATTER

Just keep eating and lift heavy, make sure you work your abs twice a weak, so If you do make fat gains, you'll still have the muscle under the fat on your stomach.

Bulk for months / year + Cut for a month or two = ????

Profit.
    hit the nail on the head. repped

EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EBM22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a troll account?
    370/270/465
    US ARMY CREW

Originally Posted by EBM22 View Post
    Am I the only one who think this is a troll account?
    seconded.

Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    once your 16 i bet you gain like 40lbs from puberty but keep up the good work man
    Certified Exercise Physiologist by the American College of Sports Medicine
    Bachelors degree in Exercise science / Pre physical therapy
    Associates in Fitness Specialist

Reps to anyone who subs to my YouTube/Vlogs (comment your username on a video):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dgwear69?feature=mhum

Training/ Supplement Log for Evogen AminoJect:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168488143&p=1381515263#post1381515263

MyFitnessPal
    www.myfitnesspal.com/dgwear

PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try something like this

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1egg
    1\4 cup of eggwhites
    1banana
    1cup 1%milk
    multi vitamin
    fishoil

cals:638
    98carbs 32 protein 15 fat

lunch:
    2slices wholewheat bread
    1slice cheese
    4 oz ground beef patty
    1 apple
    broccoli
    cucombers
    cauliflower
    red peppers and whatever vegetables you like

cals:642
    75carbs 39protein 22fat

dinner:
    1cup cooked brown rice
    1chicken breast
    1tablespoon olive oil
    broccoli
    spinach
    cauliflower etc...
    1cup 1% milk

cals:665
    75carbs 45protein 22fat

before bed:
    half cup cottage cheese
    1cup 1% milk
    3tablespoons natural peanutbutter
    1cup strawberries

cals:553

45 carbs 42 protein 25 fat

totals:
    2496 cals
    290 carbs
    158 protein
    84 fat

Then add in 500-700 cals worth of snacks in between, post workout, etc...

Originally Posted by PM12345 View Post
    Try something like this

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1egg
    1\4 cup of eggwhites
    1banana
    1cup 1%milk
    multi vitamin
    fishoil

cals:638
    98carbs 32 protein 15 fat

lunch:
    2slices wholewheat bread
    1slice cheese
    4 oz ground beef patty
    1 apple
    broccoli
    cucombers
    cauliflower
    red peppers and whatever vegetables you like

cals:642
    75carbs 39protein 22fat

dinner:
    1cup cooked brown rice
    1chicken breast
    1tablespoon olive oil
    broccoli
    spinach
    cauliflower etc...
    1cup 1% milk

cals:665
    75carbs 45protein 22fat

before bed:
    half cup cottage cheese
    1cup 1% milk
    3tablespoons natural peanutbutter
    1cup strawberries

cals:553

45 carbs 42 protein 25 fat

totals:
    2496 cals
    290 carbs
    158 protein
    84 fat

Then add in 500-700 cals worth of snacks in between, post workout, etc...
    thanks man +rep

Why do you think im a troll I'm just tying to get big and yeah thanks everyone for all the help

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do you think im a troll I'm just tying to get big and yeah thanks everyone for all the help
    Okay great so now that you've received multiple advice and help from many people, let's stop commenting and bumping this thread!

Thanks!