Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do you think iv made gains

its been nearly 2 months do you think iv made gains the pic showing my face is the latest one

http://img10.imageshack.us/g/10234912.jpg/

zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zwdog922 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nvm

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im trying to but i dont think im eating enough

TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fuzzhead View Post
    im trying to but i dont think im eating enough
    eat like 2700-3000 calories you will gain.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

yeah but i feel like im getting fat when i look in the mirror sometimes i have abs other times i dont

i lift heavy and hard but making little progress
    willl eating 2000-3000 calories help

mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah but i feel like im getting fat when i look in the mirror sometimes i have abs other times i dont

Mate your 14, you aint gonna make a huge amount of gains size wise, but you will make huge gains strength wise.

but i want to get big im fed up of being called anorexic kid

mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It will be better for yourself if you dont try and get big to soon mate. If you just concentrate on calisthenics and cardio, that should set you up nicely for when you turn 17-18 to start bulking up. But apart from the name calling, it shouldnt bother you. I was 17-stone when i was 14 years of age (same as you) and you can probably guess the amount of names i got called... trust me the name calling can help motivate you if you channel it in the right way.

Remember, concentrate on Cardio and Calisthenics and you'll start to feel better about yourself. Its not always about how big your muscles are...

TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenLifterr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mushu1994 View Post
    Mate your 14, you aint gonna make a huge amount of gains size wise, but you will make huge gains strength wise.
    completely false not to hate there has been some awesome videos and pictures of 14 year olds that are just as big as you
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

eat atleast 2500 and lift hard

Arnold Schwarzenegger

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spend less time lifting, more time in your language arts class.

i used to weight 10 stone when i was 11 and was called fatty so last year i ate 500 cals a day for about 8 months and lost weight mega quick now im trying to gain muscle and look like most the other boys in my year ripped as hell with muscles

Originally Posted by TeenLifterr View Post
    completely false not to hate there has been some awesome videos and pictures of 14 year olds that are just as big as you
    I'm saying this in the perspective of this guy, not someone who is a lot more genetically gifted no offence to this guy.

Originally Posted by mushu1994 View Post
    I'm saying this in the perspective of this guy, not someone who is a lot more genetically gifted no offence to this guy.
    yes he is short and lighter weight but cajunpballer is too but i think he has good genetics and know his stuff and he is swoll!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

i used to weight 10 stone when i was 11 and was called fatty so last year i ate 500 cals a day for about 8 months and lost weight mega quick now im trying to gain muscle and look like most the other boys in my year ripped as hell with muscles
    never ever eat 500 cals a day again you should be eating atleast 2500 calories a day and workout the a man and you will be a man! like i posted above

Arnold Schwarzenegger

how come most the boys in my year are ripped then and dont even lift i lift and get **** all

Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry but I don't see any difference.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali

how come most the boys in my year are ripped then and dont even lift i lift and get **** all
    You need to see the bigger picture bra seriously

i bet you there not close to as ripped as anyone in my school just sayin. dont worry about them focus all your energy on eating and lifting ooh and dont forget school

Arnold Schwarzenegger

whats the bigger picture

whats the bigger picture
    if you lift and eat like we said you will be bigger then them dont worry about them

/thread

Arnold Schwarzenegger

person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Then eat! Eat above maintenance and you will make some progress.

wont i get fat again

smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you...?

wont i get fat again
    seriously shut the f uck up about getting fat yes you will put on some fat but thats why you cut!! god damn go eat dont worry so much

Arnold Schwarzenegger

no im not anorexic i get called it cause i refuse to eat sweets soda fast food and that and watch and read every nurtritional label before puting it in my mouth

i also went from obese to skinny in a short time

Originally Posted by TeenLifterr View Post
    seriously shut the f uck up about getting fat yes you will put on some fat but thats why you cut!! god damn go eat dont worry so much
    so just eat eat eat lift lift lift eat eat eat

no im not anorexic i get called it cause i refuse to eat sweets soda fast food and that and watch and read every nurtritional label before puting it in my mouth

i also went from obese to skinny in a short time
    by your weight you need some fast food!! seriously lift and eat

Arnold Schwarzenegger

so just eat eat eat lift lift lift eat eat eat
    exactly but make sure you get your 2500 calories a day

Arnold Schwarzenegger

ok should that improve my gains