blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blue987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

sleep after workout

it seems like after every workout im incrediably tired and when i et home and get outta the shower i fall into like a 2 or 3 hour nap is this normal or what cause it wasn't like this when i frist sated lifting
    old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239105[/url]
    newer but still very old pictures
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=283404[/url]

5'8'' around 150

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Of course it's normal to feel tired after working out. Your body is expending a ton of energy and you are exhausting yourself. When i get home from the gym, i shower, eat, and go to bed by 9:30, sometimes as early as 8:30. It's not only alright to take those naps, it's good. You should get as much sleep as humanly possible. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since ive started really working out ive been sleeping alot more too. your body needs sleep and rest to heal so its not a bad thing.
    someone once told me, you dont grow at the gym its what you do after at home that makes you grow..
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So it would actually be a good thing to schedule a nap after the gym? Say a 2 hour nap? Of course I should stretch first right? Becuase after pumping iron and letting your muscles just sit there........they are gonna be so sore.....that's just a guess becuase I have never taken a nap right after.

But usually when I get sore its when I wake up in the morning that I feel it.. THEN AGAIN there was this one day that I was up so late that I actually felt my legs slowly get more sore and more sore and more sore as the night progressed by the time I went to sleep I had to treat myself like I was handicapped....

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i usually just work out at night time around 9 till 10 then i relax for about an hour then goto bed. of course i practically have a gym at my house. but yeah a nap after working out will help your muscles heal faster definately
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior