Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rusty hands make me happy goodLIFT's Avatar
    goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PaHulkster View Post
    The one of Ed Coan setting a DL world record in his twenties. He is crazy looking in that picture.
    i no wat ur talkin about. i saw it in a maqazine. its an awsome pic

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Kara rocks! She's a great lifter and a very friendly girl
    She is sooooooooooooo hot
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361