akotz15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some supplement suggestions

Finally decided to make an account so I can just ask you guys straight up since a lot of you seem pretty knowledgeable and much more experienced in this field than I am. I've been lifting since I started HS, but always did sport-specific workouts and never really worried about much more than what it said on the sheet and taking protein after.

Anyway, I was just looking for some suggestions because I'm not really sure where to start. I'm about 5'8, 165, and am starting to eat a lot smarter since HS where I just ate anything really. I'm taking Jack3d, then IDS Smart Gainer for post-workout, and then 2 pills of Kre-Alkalyn each day.

I was considering getting Animal Pak as a multi-vit, and then was looking into stacking Prime with Pink Magic/PowerFull, but I see a lot of people not big on Pink Magic and USPLabs in general so I was wondering what you guys would add/change to what I already have

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A multi of some choice is a great idea. A lot of people would say pass on the other things listed. I'd stick with the basics as long as possible and cycle the stimulants containing preworkout products
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

cwilson0126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely want a multi, I take Animal Pak, I like Assault as a pre but a lot of people really like the Jackd. I'm also doing protein and creatine (pre (added to Assault) and post). Plus a EFA, and I put Glutamine in my post shake for greater recovery. Those are the natural basics.

But as we all know diet is KING! Eat right and often and you should be good no matter what.

akotz15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump, appreciate the feedback, just looking to hear any other suggestions