Thread: BPI Sports

Constantly Kidnapping gangledupjoe's Avatar
    gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up BPI Sports

First off, some info on me. I'm 27 years old and have been seriously lifting for about six or seven years. I'm a police officer with a blessing from God in my 1 1/2 year old boy. I work 5 days, then I'm off 5 days, and with my 9am to 9pm schedule, I am unable to hit the gym on work days. I will go jogging, do some pull ups, push ups, and sit ups a few days when I'm working then I hit the weights hard when I'm off.

A little while ago I was approached by a representative from BPI via bodyspace, who noticed I use their pre-workout supplement, 1MR. He (I will obstain from giving his username to avoid him being spammed for freebies) asked if I would be interested in trying out some of their other products to see what I thought. He specifically told me he did not require a review, but I felt it was the least I could do.

About a week later, I received a package and it had much more than I expected. He sent 5 sample packets of of their protein Super Pro, 5 days worth of RoxyLean ECA, 5 days worth of Rx6, and 5 or 6 packets of my favorite, 1MR.

Before I get to this, I want to let the readers know that this is completely unbiased. I am not going to tell you something works or doesn't because I think it's what the company wants to see me saying. I'm not adding "fluff" to this post.

First off, 1MR. I LOVE this product for pre-workout and have for some time now. I've seen amazing results from it. It has helped me break through plateaus in almost every major lift, to the point where my friends/workout partners began asking me what I was doing different. Now THEY'RE taking it as well. Gives great energy, focus, stamina, etc, and only one scoop compared to 3 from others. I seem to get more bang for my buck. I'm not crazy about the fruit punch flavor, but all of the others are good. It's probably best to mix with a shaker bottle or use a straw to stir and drink quickly. It does seem to settle quickly which can be a little distasteful, BUT it doesn't deter me from using it in the least. 1MR has become a regular supplement in my regimen over the past few months. In fact, I'm a little short on money right now and I just ran out. I can tell an ENORMOUS difference in my motivation/energy without it. I'll be picking up more soon.

Second, the Super Pro (Protein Powder). I have alternated between ON 100% Whey and Dymatize Elite for years now, just because it is fairly priced, has good quality ingredients, and tastes good...good combination. It's kind of hard to tell if a protein powder works well for you with 5 days of use, but here's what I CAN tell you. First off, it tasted just as good as the other powders mentioned. It DID require to be blended a little longer to mix thoroughly though. I use the magic bullet blender to mix my shakes, and my first few attempts were a little gritty with the Super Pro. So I tried increasing the time blending it, and it pretty much took care of the issue. It wasn't QUITE as smooth, but not enough difference to keep me from ever trying it again. I don't know if it was good enough to pry me away from my usuals though. I can pick those up at Vitamin Shoppe for $40 for almost twice the amount of servings. Seemed like a good powder though.

Now on to the fat burners, Rx6 and RoxyLean ECA. I honestly didn't think I needed to use these products, but I'm always looking for ways to hit a few little troubled areas. First, these products are STRONG!!! I don't have any issues with caffeine, but even these made me a little jittery. I felt good, but a little jumpy. The Roxylean seemed to work GREAT for me. I didn't realize I even had that much fat to lose, but I saw a HUGE difference in just 5 days of using it. Again...my friends and partners could even tell a noticeable difference and I had only used it for 3-4 days at the point where they saw the change. I don’t know what the difference is between the two products to be honest, but the Rx6 did not work quite as well for me. The Roxylean seemed to strip the fat right off of me. I definitely FELT the Rx6, but it didn’t seem to be as effective. I will definitely use the Roxylean somewhere down the road when I need it. As far as the Rx6, I probably would never use it again, just because of how effective the Roxylean was.

Overall, I would rate the supplements that I was allowed to try very high. (Honestly) I give the 1MR a 10/10, I can’t stand going through a workout without it, and considering my work schedule forces me to workout 5 days, then take 5 days off, I don’t really take a break from it on my lifting days. I would rate the Super Pro at an 8/10. I would give it a higher rating if it was a little easier to mix and had more flavors to choose from, but overall good product.

And finally I would rate the Roxylean ECA at 9/10 and the Rx6 at 8/10. I’m really just guessing with the Rx6 however, due to taking it AFTER the Roxylean. The Roxylean leaned me out TREMENDOUSLY then the Rx6 came in behind and I actually added a LITTLE back while taking it for the 5 days. Keep in mind though, I was working on those days (12 hour days) and did not go to the gym, did not lift, and did no cardio. I changed absolutely nothing which is why I was so amazed at the results from the Roxylean. I do always eat fairly clean though.

If there are any questions about the products, I will do my best to answer through my little experience with them. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have about MY lifestyle while taking them to shed more light on how I got the products to work well.

But I wanted to throw a big thanks to the BPI team for allowing me to try these products! I will definitely be continuing to support your company.

Mike
    α♂ 5'10-5'11 crew α♂
    Automatic rape back 1k+
    Repping fellow LEO's on sight...

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all honesty, 1MR made me crash in the middle of my workout, I had to decrease weights WHILE BULKING, I feel it's too overdosed on caffeine and some other stuff. But hey, to each his own.

Constantly Kidnapping gangledupjoe's Avatar
    gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    In all honesty, 1MR made me crash in the middle of my workout, I had to decrease weights WHILE BULKING, I feel it's too overdosed on caffeine and some other stuff. But hey, to each his own.
    You're right...what works for some won't work for everyone. I've never had hardcore crashes from it, but on the days that I do come down a little quickly, it's always a few hours after my workout. Never had it hit me while I was still in the gym...strange.
    α♂ 5'10-5'11 crew α♂
    Automatic rape back 1k+
    Repping fellow LEO's on sight...

JohnDavid1966 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree. I've been a USP Labs guy for the past year. I recently got some samples of Roxylean, R6 and MR1 and they just blew me away. In the end you can only judge something by how it works for you, and BPI products have been very effective for me. They have totally won me over.

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    I had a similar experience with 1MR...

also I agree with OP in that RX6 is pretty good while RoxyLean is pretty DAMN good
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung