lalsabuj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question please suggest me

I am a very skinny guy.I do exercise daily for one year.But I do not get any change.What can I do?please help me

Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rallans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nutrition

If you've worked out that long without results main reason would be proper nutrition, you HAVE to have a surplus of at least 500 quality calories more than you burn to build muscle, get your eating straight and results will definitely happen with time, focus on compound lifts and eat plenty of quality calories and you will see results

heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lalsabuj View Post
    I am a very skinny guy.I do exercise daily for one year.But I do not get any change.What can I do?please help me
    What kind of goal to you set for yourself? Bigger, stronger, athletic?

Lift heavy weights and eat lots of quality food.

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    dat dere.
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AceDanW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We need more info before we can give any sort of an answer. Are you using any weights? Or are you just doing bodyweight exercises such as pushups? Have you been making any progress, or just going through the motions of a fixed routine. Post more and we'll see what we can tell you from that.

Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivation2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simple Steps....

(1) Calculate You Calories >> http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

(2) Eat over what you calculated with 500 more.

(3) Do a 3-day split routine OR Fullbody Routine

(4) Eat 1gm Protein per Body Weight in pounds.

(5) Make Sure your food don't contain a big amount of fats...so you make sure your gains are lean.

Easy huh ? Good Luck

rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a nutrition post.
    “Guts are a combination of confidence, courage, conviction, strength of character, stick-to-itiveness, pugnaciousness, backbone, and intestinal fortitude. They are mandatory for anyone who wants to get to and stay at the top.”

DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DCHodges36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post What type of exercises?

This is only the second forum post that I've read and answered and already I notice that these questions and concerns many have can be answered better if they give more specifics:

For example...
    No one reading your question will ever know how many calories you intake a day nor will they know what kind of exercises you're doing.

I.E. There are people who over eat and people who under eat right? There's some people who do LOTS of cardio and some people who do LOTS of resistance training without mixing of the two.

So assuming (which we will do here) you're a runner or someone who does LOTS of cardio than yes you're burning lots of calories.

Also assuming you define exercise as lifting weights...we would have to answer a question with a question and ask, "well what are you lifting and how much?"

I've heard people say in simple terms, "you have to lift big to get big." (Makes sense right?)

DKH

Dr. D. Khalil Hodges, PT, DPT

"If my eyes didn't see others who had better physique I probably wouldn't work out as hard...that's just me!" (DKH)

"All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific."

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world:
    those who can count and those who can't."

"It's nice to be admired by many, but if the person you like doesn't feel the same way about you...it means nothing." (DKH)