JV muscle man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JV muscle man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine good or bad for you

is creatine good or bad for u . Ive looked up tons of website talkin about creatien and sum say its good for u and sum say its bad for u. give me ur oppinion and a statement why

__deep__ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what?taking creatine?whats the matter with you?do you wonna be alive tomorow?
    i heared of this kid who has taken creatine and next day got ass cancer...
    and stuff like that...

its your choice...
    only a beginner...

__deep__ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *lol*

what a stupid thread-creatine is perfectly safe...
    only a beginner...

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by __deep__
    what?taking creatine?whats the matter with you?do you wonna be alive tomorow?
    i heared of this kid who has taken creatine and next day got ass cancer...
    and stuff like that...

its your choice...
    Its your choic eon whether or not to believe this assclown.
    Creatine is not going to hurt you, UNLESS you have a preexsisting kidney problem. I fyou don't you should be fien, the most common side effect is cramping, so just drink plenty of fluids.

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    creatine is perfectly safe if taken correctly. drink no less than a gallon of water a day to be safe. if you dont drink enough fluids it'll give your kidneys hell. ive been on creatine for a few months now.. im still living.
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

Mac87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard Creatine may stunt your growth, is this true?

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Mac87
    I heard Creatine may stunt your growth, is this true?
    no.
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I heard creatine gives you magical powers, I'm still waiting for an article that will address this issue, along with the question of whether V-12 and other products for creatine non-responders will give the same, or at least similar, magical powers.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    creatine is great, one of the best supplements next to protein. taken it for over a year now adn dont see myself stopping...

Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biceps2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

creatine good or bad for you

Well i have known and seen many kids take it but there arn't any proven long term effects i have heard of. short and commomn term effects are diarreha, increased unination, and intsestinal cramping. But the one big problen is that it messes with your pituitary gland. That is the gland that tells people when to start growing and when to stop. When you take creatine it messes with it and when it tells your body to stop growing you don't gain as normal as you normally would. A person from gnc told me that.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I too trust the advice of employees at GNC over science.

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: creatine good or bad for you

Originally posted by Biceps2007
    Well i have known and seen many kids take it but there arn't any proven long term effects i have heard of. short and commomn term effects are diarreha, increased unination, and intsestinal cramping. But the one big problen is that it messes with your pituitary gland. That is the gland that tells people when to start growing and when to stop. When you take creatine it messes with it and when it tells your body to stop growing you don't gain as normal as you normally would. A person from gnc told me that.
    the person from GNC who told you that needs to be dragged out of the store and beaten to death with containers full of creatine. Taht is the most far out flatout wrong thing I have heard

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: creatine good or bad for you

Originally posted by Biceps2007
    you have absolutely no evidence to substantiate any of this whatsoever

rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when i was on creatine i just had the ****s hardcore during the loading phase. I dont have any scientific proof that creatine gives u da ****s, but i was affected

ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ando88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by rainingphenom
    when i was on creatine i just had the ****s hardcore during the loading phase. I dont have any scientific proof that creatine gives u da ****s, but i was affected
    i had the same thing so i switched to micronized and it went away

jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jc587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: creatine good or bad for you

Originally posted by goblin6
    the person from GNC who told you that needs to be dragged out of the store and beaten to death with containers full of creatine. Taht is the most far out flatout wrong thing I have heard
    lol

JV muscle man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JV muscle man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took it for a month worked real well for me and den my dad made me stop because hes said it was bad for me and i havent been able to convince him to let me take it again since