Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Women treatment fallacy BIGGEST misconception of the "2010's"

Yea ok, I made up the name. So what? What you about to read is TRUE and many people including myself are guilty of what you are about to read.

First, I would like to say that many times we read these things about “being alpha” be a “black knight”, and further just ignore women to get their attention. These ideologies are based in truth but are hugely misinterpreted and largely exaggerated. Here is a secret that a big part of my post is going to elaborate on: Telling a woman how you feel will only HELP you, but it is ENTIRELY a timing issue. And further, being MORE forward about how you feel will help you in the long run, but this is on a basis of only one factor, that factor is timing.

Here is a quick refresher of a few things you should NEVER do too much of when you talk to a woman you are interested in dating:

-Text too much, or have day long boring conversations through texting. Texting will only lose your good rapport, and will only establish a very small basis of trust initially, so just don’t do it!
    -Talk about yourself too much. I hear people say “well it’s impossible to have conversations with women” what?? How is it impossible to carry on a conversation, listen to what they are saying and ask a question about the answer they give you. For example:
    you: Ok, what is your favorite genre of movie?
    Her: “hmm I’d say dramas, but I do love my chick flicks!”
    you: “Really? The Notebook is like my favorite movie… just kidding, I love drama’s too Blood Diamond is probably my favorite, what is your favorite movie?”
    her: “Blood Diamond is soooo good! I like X”
    you: I’ve never seen X, but it looks pretty good… I haven’t seen Blood Diamond in so long I almost forgot what it is about, we should watch it one day” ETC
    -Tell her how you feel too early, too late, never or through an improper venue. By this I mean, do not text a girl and tell her you like her, don’t call her and tell her you like her. Do not do it within the first 10 mins of meeting her, or even sometimes on the first date. Do not wait too long and don’t say anything about her company being enjoyable (if u haven’t said ANYTHING about it by the end of the second date something isn’t right).

Now, onto the important stuff, the woman’s mindset.

Remember, as the man you are supposed to be in control, or at least assume a position of dominance (inb4 a bunch of women disagree). Women are for a large part very insecure, they want to know what is going on or at least have a “feeling” for what is going on. That’s why its mandatory that you tease, touch, nudge, backhandedly complement them, because it gives them curiosity, they think they know you are interested, but are not completely sure. When they feel their highest about you, after you make a move and kiss them, after you have established yourself with great rapport and as a fun guy to be around then you say something like “You know, I really enjoy being around you.” Then they will feel as if they earned your presence, and that is when the barriers start to fall down, and you will begin to start a very basic relationship that can be advanced or otherwise afterwards.

The “2010’s” woman

The women of this generation have been thought to think of kissing/sex and other forms of intimacy as a form of qualification. Just because you have sex with a girl doesn’t mean you “have her in the bag,” in fact, it could mean nothing, or it could just be another test. Women now-a-days are much like men, they want sex, but don’t want to be taken advantage of. Women, like men, want attention to deviate from insecurities.
    This stuff is important because me, along with most men start to get very attached during sex because for men, it is what you have to work hard for, sex is not a very easy thing to obtain, so after that you feel as if it should be “smooth” from there on out.
    Most women do not think like that. Women see those intimate moments as a step, a first indicator that you might actually be an ok guy to hang out with, and sometimes even they have sex because they are horny and are physically attracted to you, thereby making it meaningless to them.
    The 2010’s woman is mainstream “super westernized” in a sense they are more manly about intimacy then most men are. They don’t feel the attachment that most men do afterwards (some do, but a lot of the time they don’t), so by feeling that way it is making it continuously harder to find a “way in” to a good relationship.

My Advice:

Well, obviously this is an issue, because once most men get “comfortable” they feel more inclined to text conversations, and pretty much do all the clingy things that disqualify you to a woman. My advice is to stop this. Sex is NOTHING, kissing is NOTHING, intimacy is NOTHING (for a while at least, it does become meaningful later however). Keep doing what you were doing before. Slowly open up, slowly show your true colors, continue to “play the game” and lighten up on it slowly until you don’t need it anymore.
    After we understand this a little more, then I think things become much easier. Obviously this advice is not true for all women, or all men, but for a very large part of the modern woman population this advice is very important.

Thoughts/comments? No cliffs, **** off.

PS: Cell phones are a relatively new social invention that has made access to each other very fast and easy. In a way you are always connected to the people you want to associate yourselves with. Do not let this connection become an excuse to talk to the woman you may be interested in every day. A long time ago you might have the opportunity to talk to a woman and ask her out before class, talk to her quickly a few times a week… Now, you can reach that person every single day. Do not do this. Use a cell phone for those types of interactions the “hall way conversations.” Be short and sweet, and that’s just another way you won’t seem clingy.
    Last edited by poundfive2; 12-16-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great advice OP!!!

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read everything. I always thought that once you had sex with a girl that means you have the upper hand and that after you smash you can do whatever you want but i guess not? How about if the girl is a good girl that doesn't go out clubbing and stuff like that, isn't it different? Also depressing that you have to keep playing the game until your actually in a goddamn relationship with the broad.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Read everything. I always thought that once you had sex with a girl that means you have the upper hand and that after you smash you can do whatever you want but i guess not? How about if the girl is a good girl that doesn't go out clubbing and stuff like that, isn't it different? Also depressing that you have to keep playing the game until your actually in a goddamn relationship with the broad.
    well thats kinda why i said there was exceptions... "good girls" are around, but a lot of the time the most attractive girls, even as good girls play the game without realizing it. they do this because they get so much positive sexual attention from men that the overwhelmingness allows them to be picky.

for some people sex will give you the upper hand, but normally those are the type of people who really hold off on sex for a while before giving it up... so the same can be said for the earlier intimacy.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. So many girls will toss you aside the second you backtalk to them or stand up for something because there's some beta **** forever aloner willing to hold their purse and put up with their ****.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    well thats kinda why i said there was exceptions... "good girls" are around, but a lot of the time the most attractive girls, even as good girls play the game without realizing it. they do this because they get so much positive sexual attention from men that the overwhelmingness allows them to be picky.

for some people sex will give you the upper hand, but normally those are the type of people who really hold off on sex for a while before giving it up... so the same can be said for the earlier intimacy.
    I would change the word from picky to flighty. Girls will drop a guy at the slightest drop of a hat these days because there's always someone waiting in the wind.

There are a few good girls around, but they're quite rare. Pound5 is right when he said that most girls play the game without realizing it.

The key is to hone your skills and get perceptive, learn to recognize the signs, how to counteract what they're doing, or alternatively when to bail.

Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    I would change the word from picky to flighty. Girls will drop a guy at the slightest drop of a hat these days because there's always someone waiting in the wind.
    good point.

we are on the same page bby<3

wot?
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

good point.

we are on the same page bby<3

wot?
    Quoted before edit.

Seriously though brah, teaching these dudes a thing or two one thread at a time.

Quoted before edit.

Seriously though brah, teaching these dudes a thing or two one thread at a time.
    thanks brah... i write these long threads when im bored... this winter break i might write a few more since its the first time in a year i wont be having paper after paper for classes..
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Wow please respond
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. So many girls will toss you aside the second you backtalk to them or stand up for something because there's some beta **** forever aloner willing to hold their purse and put up with their ****.
    This is where it gets confusing. I thought you were supposed to say whatever you want and stande up for yourself or w/e.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

This is where it gets confusing. I thought you were supposed to say whatever you want and stande up for yourself or w/e.
    You are, and you should, but you always run the risk of her saying no and telling you to **** off.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "empirical" does not mean what you think it does, otherwise looks solid.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP what advice do you have for us uglies? are women today too shallow? do I need cash?

TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    w0w
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjdm
    Hi I'm sheebal
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My advice is to stop this. Sex is NOTHING, kissing is NOTHING, intimacy is NOTHING (for a while at least, it does become meaningful later however). Keep doing what you were doing before. Slowly open up, slowly show your true colors, continue to “play the game” and lighten up on it slowly until you don’t need it anymore.

lmao so sex is nothing huh? So how come guys always feel the need to brag about smashing girls? How come it is human nature to fuk girls? How come i am always horny as fuk and becoming depressed since I will never feel a vagina?

Sure to a genetically superior individual such as yourself who is capable of getting laid it is nothing since you have access to it. This is where a concept from economics and the value of diminishing marginal return comes into play. The first time you have something it is amazing but the value goes down as time passes, and the more of "x" you get / achieve. To you it is second nature, i guarantee if you went 21 years without touching a girl besides a friendly hug in grade 8 you would not be trolling about how sex is "nothing".

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    "empirical" does not mean what you think it does, otherwise looks solid.
    Lol I realized that, ill edit oops
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    lmao so sex is nothing huh? So how come guys always feel the need to brag about smashing girls? How come it is human nature to fuk girls? How come i am always horny as fuk and becoming depressed since I will never feel a vagina?

Sure to a genetically superior individual such as yourself who is capable of getting laid it is nothing since you have access to it. This is where a concept from economics and the value of diminishing marginal return comes into play. The first time you have something it is amazing but the value goes down as time passes, and the more of "x" you get / achieve. To you it is second nature, i guarantee if you went 21 years without touching a girl besides a friendly hug in grade 8 you would not be trolling about how sex is "nothing".
    Lol ok so u must have just skipped over the fact that this post is about how to get into a relationship and how sex really is nothing to MOST people.

Not only that but I was talking about most girls thinking sex is nothing.

Tbh this post isn't addressed to people who are too scared to talk to a woman, but more so the people who have trouble creating a meaningful connection. Stop attention begging.

To be honest though.. Reread what you typed here. It is beyond pathetic. Why would a girl want to be around someone who thinks of himself and others the way you do? At least posters like iamdetermined have some positive outlook, and sign of relative effort.. Common.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

God damn you sir need to get out of this thread and read my thread you pathetic *******.

Having sex is nothing, to me at least. Once you've boinked a few attractive women you've boinked them all, and tbh, speaking for myself, they're a distraction from my immediate goals and thus are disregarded.

You crave them because you can't have them and have let them become the center of your universe, your happiness, and depression, lives and dies by your ability to get a woman, when life is far more than that.. that's pathetic.

The thing is you place a high initial value on women to start off with - women are like a great side piece to a great overall life, a complimentary piece, that final painting on the wall to finish decorating your house, a tie to go with a great suit. Get your house in order and the girls will come. Consciously or not you're so desperate it affects your decisions and how you carry yourself and girls can smell that from a trillion miles away.

God damn you sir need to get out of this thread and read my thread you pathetic *******.

Having sex is nothing, to me at least. Once you've boinked a few attractive women you've boinked them all, and tbh, speaking for myself, they're a distraction from my immediate goals and thus are disregarded.

You crave them because you can't have them and have let them become the center of your universe, your happiness, and depression, lives and dies by your ability to get a woman, when life is far more than that.. that's pathetic.

The thing is you place a high initial value on women to start off with - women are like a great side piece to a great overall life, a complimentary piece, that final painting on the wall to finish decorating your house, a tie to go with a great suit. Get your house in order and the girls will come. Consciously or not you're so desperate it affects your decisions and how you carry yourself and girls can smell that from a trillion miles away.

so much this... ur lack of confidence affects EVERYTHING. srs.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so much this... ur lack of confidence affects EVERYTHING. srs.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Forever alone virgin........

yeah, you guys sit here and lurk and pitty yourselves, and then post **** like "cool story" when all you ****heads do is say the same **** over and over again about how u suck at life.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a good thread.
    Forever steps : jamestown0101, kineticforce

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ok. this desperation crap and girls sensing it is fuking retarded.. Last month of the semester i was busy as fuk, girls were the last thing on my mind i was focused on studying for finals, going to the gym, and still working part-time did not give a fuk about girls at all and still barely got attention from them. TBH i just think some people can't get girls, but yes i will look at your thread and i guarantee everything in that i have already tried.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah, you guys sit here and lurk and pitty yourselves, and then post **** like "cool story" when all you ****heads do is say the same **** over and over again about how u suck at life.
    I actually agree with you on a bit of stuff but I do not believe confidence effects the initial attraction or sexual attraction when you first meet a female from my experiences.I will more than likely always pity myself,everyone including most of my family,few friends down south will blame me for my actions & for falling apart.I do not care anymore I know I gave everything I had in me at the given time & that is good enough for me.

Forever alone virgin........
    your point?you just said sex is nothing to you because you boinked a few hotties & from how you sound you put value on materialistic objects more than human beings.It's straight though if you graduate from FSU or some big school your family will love you

your point?you just said sex is nothing to you because you boinked a few hotties & from how you sound you put value on materialistic objects more than human beings.It's straight though if you graduate from FSU or some big school your family will love you
    Uh I don't value materialistic objects, and I do value human companionship, I just think that too many people on this board put women ahead of anything else. It's ridiculous. I'll take my well balanced versatile life over the life of an FA ***got who is depressed because he can't get a girl and it ruins his entire life. It's ridiculous that you assume that I'm materialistic because I don't care about getting chicks, no - I just have other goals with my life, most important of which right now is getting my business up and running and finishing school. Yeah duh I'm gonna go chase broads at the expense of something that could pay dividends for the rest of my life.

The difference between me and an FAer is, sometimes I realize it's appropriate or necessary to be alone, it doesn't get me down, because there are other things in life.

Get over yourself.

ok. this desperation crap and girls sensing it is fuking retarded.. Last month of the semester i was busy as fuk, girls were the last thing on my mind i was focused on studying for finals, going to the gym, and still working part-time did not give a fuk about girls at all and still barely got attention from them. TBH i just think some people can't get girls, but yes i will look at your thread and i guarantee everything in that i have already tried.
    Because you aren't fixing the rest of you. At the end of the day you are still a boring as **** guy who doesn't really have an interesting thing about him.

Confidence is the confluence of a bunch of things, ambition, interests, hobbies, being busy, being in demand, having things going for you, a good job.. disregarding girls for the sake of disregarding them and sitting in your basement doesn't do ****.