Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MacMan07's BodySpace

Thumbs up Macman's Tips to the Brah/Bodybuilding/CEO'in/PUA'n/Miscin Lifestyle

Throughout my teens and twenties I've seen a lot of what I'm sure my fellow misc brahs can relate to. I've worked the bottom of the barrel jobs (waiting tables/unloading trucks/dealing with 30 year old asst. manager going nowhere in life retail phaggotry). I've done the college/university lifestyle (parties every weekend, epic one nighters studying, trolling for teh ladies), and finally, I'm working in corportate america, CEO10kadayin.

This thread is dedicated to all the little tips and advice I can offer, starting with the most simplistic, things you can implement immediately that might make your journey to brotastic success a little easier. Not all of my advice is perfect, and I'm no e-guru, but I feel like bb.com has been void of a thread where brahs share their secrets of everyday living.

I hope everyone will contribute to this thread and give their advice and tips. With all the alpha male, vag pounding, forevernotalone, clive bicep'd brahs we've got here on the misc, the benefits could be epic.

Bodybuilding tips:

- In my car, and in my backpack, I keep a bodybuilding diet survival kit. This consists of a shaker bottle filled with water, a small tuperware container with a scoop of whey, a box of Natures Valley granola bars, and a jar of natty peanutbutter, and a knife. We've all been there, we go out with friends, head to a party, or get caught up running errands, we have to spend the whole day on campus, and we miss a meal. With these items in my car, I can always conjure up a nice little snack to carry me over to my next meal. I spread a serving of natty PB on top of the granola bars and mix up the whey. Tastes great, it's cheap, and most importantly, it's feasible.

** Keep the PB somewhere in the car that is relatively temperature resistant, in the winter the PB will get hard, in the summer, it will get hot and stink up your car if you're not careful

- Cold shower and loud music in the morning and/or before the gym. If you haven't done this, I highly recommend it. Put an ihome (or cheap imitation) in your bathroom and blast your favorite pump up music while taking a COLD shower. Cold showers are energizing on their own, but the fusion of the two will really help get you going in the morning and get you ready to grab life by the horns and take what you want. The cold shower will also help to avoid drying your skin out in this cold, dry, winter weather. I also use this time to 'mire my gains.

-After you're done at the gym, go to the lockeroom, look at yourself in the mirror, and go hit it for 10 more minutes. I do this a lot, and I think it really helps to push my body that extra mile, and get that extra boost to my gains. After I'm done with my workout, I'll look at myself in the mirror, admire my pump, and then look at everything I want to change, everything I could improve, everything I know I should be working for, but so often lose motivation. For me, this gives me the drive to go out and pump out a few more sets before quitting. Be smart though, don't push yourself into a two hour workout, just use this to remember to go that extra mile to achieve greatness.

Appearance and Attraction Tips

-Invest in a beard trimmer. Seriously, this is one of the best investments I've made for my appearance. They're not expensive, and after some practice, you can really shape your facial hair into a pattern/length that accentuates your best features (if you're lucky enough to have grown it already, stay strong young brahs, your time will come). I have a Wahl beard trimmer, it was only 20 bucks, and it's solid as a rock. If you rock this thing without the included extensions, it will give you a nice short stubble that looks clean, yet alpha as fuk. You can't beat the price. There's a ton on the market, and they have a plethora of em at Wal Mart/Meijer/Target/Kmart. Try it, seriously.

-Do your ****ing laundry, and iron your clothes. I know this is obvious, but I get lazy from time to time and slack on the laundry and end up with a very limited wardrobe because nothing is ever clean, I see my friends doing this as well. Make a laundry routine, GTL it Jersey Shore style if you want, but just get your **** done. For those of you working a corporate job, wake up an hour early and iron and starch your shirts. Nothing looks more baller than a crisp, clean, form fitting collared shirt. Everyone (bosses, coworkers, friends, and GIRLS) respect and admire guys who can not only dress well, but also keep clean. It communicates power, and that you have CONTROL over your life.

Build a stable of colognes.There's no easier way of boosting your attractiveness a little bit than spritzing some cologne before going out to face the world. It's not really all that expensive when you consider how much you get, compared to how much you need. Buy a new bottle every couple of months, and before long, you will be able to choose a cologne from your shelf that perfectively fits your mood and the nature of what it is your about to go do. And hey, smelling nice gives interested females a great way to open YOU. Hearing "wow, you smell good" from a hot girl never gets old, and gives you a great opportunity to ease into a conversation. There you go, one more way of making yourself make a cold approach, since we all dread that so much.

Buy a nice watch. For all you guys who complain about not being taken seriously, or those of you trying to get ahead in the corporate world, treat yourself to a nice watch. There's a million differnet styles out there. It's a low risk way to accessorize for those of you afraid of looking metro. A fossil watch is relatively cheap and will make you appear a little more grown up and mature. For anyone wanting to boost their swag, check out g-shocks and other ballin watches. You can wear a watch without looking like a nerd/square/old man. The options might as well be endless. Also, I've always thought wearing a watch broke up the appearance of my forearm, and makes it look less long/lanky and more muscular. It no doubt accentuates a ripped forearm. You deserve it after all of those painful wrist curls and tireless hours masturbating.

Find a barber who knows what looks good on you. A good haircut can really change your appearance and draw attention to your good features (away from your bad ones, too). I've always had more success with barbers than hair stylists, but hey, that's only been my experience. One thing I also like to do is go in between haircuts every couple of weeks and get everything cleaned up (sideburns, neckline, etc), really helps me with that clean/masculine look. And who needs a counselor? Nothing is more theraputic to a man than some good old fashioned banter with your barber. These guys have heard it all, and give great advice about all facets of life.

Shoes, build your stable. I try to buy a new pair of shoes every month or two, and this way, I have a ton of options, and each pair lasts a **** load longer, since I'm not wearing the same raggety pair everyday.

Network, network, and network some more. The times in my life that I have gotten laid the most, made the most friends, and generally had the most fun, have always been in close correlation to how much I put myself out there and meet new people. Meeting women isn't all cold approaching and going to bars/clubs. Meeting girls through mutual friends is one of the easiest, most stress free, and (in my experience) the most successful way of attracting. Talk to everyone to come in contact with. The cashier, your neighbors in the classroom, the people you see on campus, familiar faces at work, your roommates friends, EVERYONE. The more people who know you, the more doors will open up. Never rule out the idea that a friendship or acquaintance could be your opening to meeting a girl you want. Even ugly guys, and ugly girls associate themselves with hot girls. And honestly, nothing is better for a career than knowing a ton of people.

Be a man. Don't be afraid to tell it like you see it. I catch myself doing this a lot, and I see it in a lot of other guys. When they are around a girl they are interested in, they either agree with everything they say and laugh at everything to try and convince the girl that they are somehow meant for each other, or they tease a girl in an obvious attempt to build attraction. I'm not totally knocking the second example, as that works a lot of the time, and I respect guys who do it. But if you can just find a point where you call a girl on her bull**** and tease her, but aren't afraid to agree with her when she's right, it tends to work in your favor. (Again, this is my experience, who knows)

keep a clean room, apartment, house at all times. You never know when you're going to get laid, and it's never fun to have a girl to the point where she will come home with you, and you have to fret over the idea that she will see your nasty living area. No girl in her right mind fantasizes about ****ing a guy with dirty dishes and worn clothes thrown randomly throughout his stanky room. She'd probably **** you either way if it gets to that point, but she's more likely to come back if you're not a slob.

General life Tips (Work, school, etc)

- Stay on top of your work, digging yourself out of a hole ****ing sucks. Life is so much easier when you can break your work into small chunks and stay ahead of the game.
    - Participate in class discussions. It will make you feel more connected and a part of your class. It will make others notice you. It communicates confidence, intelligence, and competency. It will make your professor respect you and view you favorably. It will help keep you interested and focused in class. I always liked to sit in the back of the class, and always loved when I would say something in class that would make people turn around and think "who is this guy, that was intelligent", especially girls. When you sit in the front, you can't really tell who is behind you and checking you out.
    - Be in the room when you are in the room. Don't sit there and text. Don't daydream about how ripped/intelligent/funny/incredible you are going to be in a year. Talk to the people in the room. Be active. Engage in the matter at hand.
    - When you are at work, work your ****ing ass off. Tap into that part of your brain that shows drive and intensity, just like you do in the gym. I know work sucks, but you are going to be there whether you loathe it, or bust your ass. Frame it in your mind as "I'm here to kick some ass and get things done". Bosses notice, coworkers notice. You don't have to kiss ass, just kick ass.
    - When you are down on yourself, look at yourself in the mirror, and remember that you need to play for team "ME". At the end of the day, it's your ****ing life. We all beat ourselves up, we all have flaws, and we all fall short from time to time. Remember to make yourself happy. Don't forget who numero uno is.
    -Find spiritual/religious happiness. I don't give a fuk which religion. I don't care if it's not a god or religion at all. Find a purpose for yourself. Put your faith and trust in something and it will empower you. Live to honor something greater than yourself.

Holy Fark that was WAY more than I planned on writing. Hope you enjoyed some of that and got something out of it. Give me some tips. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAHHHHHHSHSSSSSSS
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MacMan07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another quick one:

Get medical help for your problems. I'm not saying use it as a crutch for your problems, but honestly, for those of you who are socially awkward and too chicken**** to talk to strangers, get yourself a xanax prescription. For those of you lazy mofos who can't get anything done or focus on one thing, get treated for adult add. I've always been a big advocate of helping yourself and fixing your problems naturally. But for crying out loud, it wont hurt you for popping an adderall when you need to pull an all nighter studying. It wont hurt you to pop a xanax before a social gathering.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Face of the Franchise xvicknumber7x's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xvicknumber7x's BodySpace
    repped
    "Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
    - AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
    Long-term goal: Join 1000 pound club with Deadlift / Bench Press / Overhead Squat

- I buy airwick scented oil plug ins. After the oil depletes, I open up the cartridge and fill it up with a mix of 2/3 canola oil and 1/3 of cologne. It saves me a trip to the grocery store and makes my room smell like cologne, rather than the girly scents that they offer at the store.

-Everytime I go shopping, I stop at Dollar tree on the way to whatever grocery store I'm going to end up at. I know it sounds ghetto, but seriously sometimes I knock off a third of my list there, and they have a lot of the **** you don't need to be paying name brand prices for (tissues, dental floss, flour, sugar, cereal, etc). Whatever I can't find there, no problem, I just grab that at the grocery store.

- Email professors or bosses. It's an easy way to build/maintain a personal relationship with them rather than just being another student or worker. It shows initiative and commitment. It will keep you engaged. Don't overdo it. You know the line, don't be annoying. Pick a time to shoot these emails when they aren't swamped with a big project or grading.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SmoothyKing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SmoothyKing's BodySpace
    meh

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TML89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TML89's BodySpace
    in.. but waiting for others to read and confirm it's worth the read

Stats: 6'0", 196 lbs
    sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sjd07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sjd07's BodySpace
    repped, good advice brah keep it up.
    www.aesthetic-era.com

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkivision is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit hawkivision's BodySpace
    Definitely worth the read. Got to agree with you, too many people are not willing to take control of their own life and change where it is headed - they usually end up coming on here and complaining!

Just heading out to buy a new, crisp white shirt, aftershave and some shoe polish to smarten myself up for hitting the clubs tomorrow night. Yeah I feel inspired bro - good job!

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John$Galt's BodySpace
    Came in expecting sh*tty thread. Was happy to see it's all great advice. Thanks brah.
    Check out my site http://www.dingtwist.com/

Official Electronic Cigarette (e-cig) / Vapers Crew Part II:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159726031&pagenumber=

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 275 lbs
    beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit beaucephus's BodySpace
    You realize you can get water anywhere, right? You can just put the powder in the shaker cup and find water to add...

Jus sayin
    10k+

in omnia peratus meum pectore ferus.

benly54 is not very helpful. (-500) benly54 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    You realize you can get water anywhere, right? You can just put the powder in the shaker cup and find water to add...

Jus sayin
    respect

Stats: 6'6", 241 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3016
    MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MSU_Accounting has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MSU_Accounting's BodySpace
    hell yeah.. cold showers FTW

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post

Jus sayin
    Haha, yeah that is definitely true. But the whole purpose of the kit is that I don't have to shuffle about to get in a snack. If I'm on the run, I don't want to have to stop at a gas station or a store to fill up my water bottle. Eh, I digress, you have a good point. Speaking of shaker bottles, does anyone else have the problem of not being able to keep them smelling fresh? I wash that damn thing after every use, I don't let it sit around dirty or anything, and yet it still smells like an old protein shake. I guess it's the ****ty plastic they're made of?

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I know it was a long read, but I figure if anybody gets something from it, it was worth my time. Though, I'm not looking for praise so much as I'm looking for others to contribute their own little tips that help them through the daily grind.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Stats: 5'7", 169 lbs
    Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mavj96 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Mavj96's BodySpace
    This **** needs to be stickied, repped brah.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) High4Lyf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit High4Lyf's BodySpace

Thumbs up

was a great read op!
    "Its all about confidence. Confidence applied properly will supersede a genius. Say you're beautiful, you're intelligent, you have it all, every quality, but then take confidence away..... YOU'LL FAIL! Now, take all those other qualities away, now give you confidence..... you go out into the world, you SUCCEED" - Iron Mike Tyson

“There is no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A”- Will Smith

Oil & Gas crew

☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit hwrestler5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MacMan07 View Post
    T

I hope everyone will contribute to this thread and give their advice and tips. With all the alpha male, vag pounding, forevernotalone, clive bicep'd brahs we've got here on the misc, the benefits could be epic.

Bodybuilding tips:

- In my car, and in my backpack, I keep a bodybuilding diet survival kit. This consists of a shaker bottle filled with water, a small tuperware container with a scoop of whey, a box of Natures Valley granola bars, and a jar of natty peanutbutter, and a knife. We've all been there, we go out with friends, head to a party, or get caught up running errands, we have to spend the whole day on campus, and we miss a meal. With these items in my car, I can always conjure up a nice little snack to carry me over to my next meal. I spread a serving of natty PB on top of the granola bars and mix up the whey. Tastes great, it's cheap, and most importantly, it's feasible.

** Keep the PB somewhere in the car that is relatively temperature resistant, in the winter the PB will get hard, in the summer, it will get hot and stink up your car if you're not careful

- Cold shower and loud music in the morning and/or before the gym. If you haven't done this, I highly recommend it. Put an ihome (or cheap imitation) in your bathroom and blast your favorite pump up music while taking a COLD shower. Cold showers are energizing on their own, but the fusion of the two will really help get you going in the morning and get you ready to grab life by the horns and take what you want. The cold shower will also help to avoid drying your skin out in this cold, dry, winter weather. I also use this time to 'mire my gains.

-After you're done at the gym, go to the lockeroom, look at yourself in the mirror, and go hit it for 10 more minutes. I do this a lot, and I think it really helps to push my body that extra mile, and get that extra boost to my gains. After I'm done with my workout, I'll look at myself in the mirror, admire my pump, and then look at everything I want to change, everything I could improve, everything I know I should be working for, but so often lose motivation. For me, this gives me the drive to go out and pump out a few more sets before quitting. Be smart though, don't push yourself into a two hour workout, just use this to remember to go that extra mile to achieve greatness.

Appearance and Attraction Tips

-Invest in a beard trimmer. Seriously, this is one of the best investments I've made for my appearance. They're not expensive, and after some practice, you can really shape your facial hair into a pattern/length that accentuates your best features (if you're lucky enough to have grown it already, stay strong young brahs, your time will come). I have a Wahl beard trimmer, it was only 20 bucks, and it's solid as a rock. If you rock this thing without the included extensions, it will give you a nice short stubble that looks clean, yet alpha as fuk. You can't beat the price. There's a ton on the market, and they have a plethora of em at Wal Mart/Meijer/Target/Kmart. Try it, seriously.

-Do your ****ing laundry, and iron your clothes. I know this is obvious, but I get lazy from time to time and slack on the laundry and end up with a very limited wardrobe because nothing is ever clean, I see my friends doing this as well. Make a laundry routine, GTL it Jersey Shore style if you want, but just get your **** done. For those of you working a corporate job, wake up an hour early and iron and starch your shirts. Nothing looks more baller than a crisp, clean, form fitting collared shirt. Everyone (bosses, coworkers, friends, and GIRLS) respect and admire guys who can not only dress well, but also keep clean. It communicates power, and that you have CONTROL over your life.

Build a stable of colognes.There's no easier way of boosting your attractiveness a little bit than spritzing some cologne before going out to face the world. It's not really all that expensive when you consider how much you get, compared to how much you need. Buy a new bottle every couple of months, and before long, you will be able to choose a cologne from your shelf that perfectively fits your mood and the nature of what it is your about to go do. And hey, smelling nice gives interested females a great way to open YOU. Hearing "wow, you smell good" from a hot girl never gets old, and gives you a great opportunity to ease into a conversation. There you go, one more way of making yourself make a cold approach, since we all dread that so much.

Buy a nice watch. For all you guys who complain about not being taken seriously, or those of you trying to get ahead in the corporate world, treat yourself to a nice watch. There's a million differnet styles out there. It's a low risk way to accessorize for those of you afraid of looking metro. A fossil watch is relatively cheap and will make you appear a little more grown up and mature. For anyone wanting to boost their swag, check out g-shocks and other ballin watches. You can wear a watch without looking like a nerd/square/old man. The options might as well be endless. Also, I've always thought wearing a watch broke up the appearance of my forearm, and makes it look less long/lanky and more muscular. It no doubt accentuates a ripped forearm. You deserve it after all of those painful wrist curls and tireless hours masturbating.

Find a barber who knows what looks good on you. A good haircut can really change your appearance and draw attention to your good features (away from your bad ones, too). I've always had more success with barbers than hair stylists, but hey, that's only been my experience. One thing I also like to do is go in between haircuts every couple of weeks and get everything cleaned up (sideburns, neckline, etc), really helps me with that clean/masculine look. And who needs a counselor? Nothing is more theraputic to a man than some good old fashioned banter with your barber. These guys have heard it all, and give great advice about all facets of life.

Shoes, build your stable. I try to buy a new pair of shoes every month or two, and this way, I have a ton of options, and each pair lasts a **** load longer, since I'm not wearing the same raggety pair everyday.

Network, network, and network some more. The times in my life that I have gotten laid the most, made the most friends, and generally had the most fun, have always been in close correlation to how much I put myself out there and meet new people. Meeting women isn't all cold approaching and going to bars/clubs. Meeting girls through mutual friends is one of the easiest, most stress free, and (in my experience) the most successful way of attracting. Talk to everyone to come in contact with. The cashier, your neighbors in the classroom, the people you see on campus, familiar faces at work, your roommates friends, EVERYONE. The more people who know you, the more doors will open up. Never rule out the idea that a friendship or acquaintance could be your opening to meeting a girl you want. Even ugly guys, and ugly girls associate themselves with hot girls. And honestly, nothing is better for a career than knowing a ton of people.

Be a man. Don't be afraid to tell it like you see it. I catch myself doing this a lot, and I see it in a lot of other guys. When they are around a girl they are interested in, they either agree with everything they say and laugh at everything to try and convince the girl that they are somehow meant for each other, or they tease a girl in an obvious attempt to build attraction. I'm not totally knocking the second example, as that works a lot of the time, and I respect guys who do it. But if you can just find a point where you call a girl on her bull**** and tease her, but aren't afraid to agree with her when she's right, it tends to work in your favor. (Again, this is my experience, who knows)

keep a clean room, apartment, house at all times. You never know when you're going to get laid, and it's never fun to have a girl to the point where she will come home with you, and you have to fret over the idea that she will see your nasty living area. No girl in her right mind fantasizes about ****ing a guy with dirty dishes and worn clothes thrown randomly throughout his stanky room. She'd probably **** you either way if it gets to that point, but she's more likely to come back if you're not a slob.

General life Tips (Work, school, etc)

- Stay on top of your work, digging yourself out of a hole ****ing sucks. Life is so much easier when you can break your work into small chunks and stay ahead of the game.
    - Participate in class discussions. It will make you feel more connected and a part of your class. It will make others notice you. It communicates confidence, intelligence, and competency. It will make your professor respect you and view you favorably. It will help keep you interested and focused in class. I always liked to sit in the back of the class, and always loved when I would say something in class that would make people turn around and think "who is this guy, that was intelligent", especially girls. When you sit in the front, you can't really tell who is behind you and checking you out.
    - Be in the room when you are in the room. Don't sit there and text. Don't daydream about how ripped/intelligent/funny/incredible you are going to be in a year. Talk to the people in the room. Be active. Engage in the matter at hand.
    - When you are at work, work your ****ing ass off. Tap into that part of your brain that shows drive and intensity, just like you do in the gym. I know work sucks, but you are going to be there whether you loathe it, or bust your ass. Frame it in your mind as "I'm here to kick some ass and get things done". Bosses notice, coworkers notice. You don't have to kiss ass, just kick ass.
    - When you are down on yourself, look at yourself in the mirror, and remember that you need to play for team "ME". At the end of the day, it's your ****ing life. We all beat ourselves up, we all have flaws, and we all fall short from time to time. Remember to make yourself happy. Don't forget who numero uno is.
    -Find spiritual/religious happiness. I don't give a fuk which religion. I don't care if it's not a god or religion at all. Find a purpose for yourself. Put your faith and trust in something and it will empower you. Live to honor something greater than yourself.

Holy Fark that was WAY more than I planned on writing. Hope you enjoyed some of that and got something out of it. Give me some tips. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAHHHHHHSHSSSSSSS
    i do almost all of these things, but its hard for me to be consistent. i can meticulously do my best at everything for a couple weeks and then i become stagnant.

got all a's last semester, doing great this semester but just didnt turn in an assignment last week, and haven't been eating as well and drinking more (21st birthday) but still.

Its just too mentally draining for me to be my best at everything all the time. How can i be more consistent?

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hwrestler5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit hwrestler5's BodySpace
    A few little things

Make a note on your cell phone for those little things that you think of and know you wont remember

I like keeping a good playlist and i always end up throwing on my ipod out at parties. Lets me control the music, and gets tons of girls talking to you. Keep it upbeat and people love to hear that song they rocked to in middle school more than something new that they dont know but you think is cool. So make sure to mix in some throwbacks with your fresh new songs.

Work on your posture and flexibility, eliminates back pain, improves athletic performance, and drastically reduces chance of injury.

Shop around online, ive gotten tons of shoes and sunglasses and **** off ebay either brand new or barely used for 1/4 the price or less. And having multiple pairs really makes your shoes last and they always look good.

Stats: 6'5", 215 lbs
    Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dexter3000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dexter3000's BodySpace
    IN for later
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

Stats: 6'3", 200 lbs
    grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) grizzlebees has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit grizzlebees's BodySpace
    Good advice in this thread. Here's a few more pointers:

In relation with keeping your place clean:

-TAKE YOUR TRASH OUT. If you're playing the field with the ladies, you don't want condom wrappers or used condoms sitting there in your bathroom or bedroom trash can that can be discovered by girls you bring over. I have small trash cans in those rooms, and I reuse my old plastic grocery bags as the trash bags for them, which I take out and deposit in the big kitchen trash can when they need to be emptied.

-Do whatever you can to keep your place smelling fresh. After cooking raw meat, don't leave the packaging in the trash cans for very long, take these to the dumpster because they will stink up your place. Same with broccoli.

-Make your bed. It really makes your room a lot cleaner looking and it's easier to stay organized. Definitely clean your comfortor or sheets after sexin, you don't want snail trails and other residue all over your covers. Looks gross man. It makes me feel good coming into my room and having a clean bed to chill on.

Haha, yeah that is definitely true. But the whole purpose of the kit is that I don't have to shuffle about to get in a snack. If I'm on the run, I don't want to have to stop at a gas station or a store to fill up my water bottle. Eh, I digress, you have a good point. Speaking of shaker bottles, does anyone else have the problem of not being able to keep them smelling fresh? I wash that damn thing after every use, I don't let it sit around dirty or anything, and yet it still smells like an old protein shake. I guess it's the ****ty plastic they're made of?

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I know it was a long read, but I figure if anybody gets something from it, it was worth my time. Though, I'm not looking for praise so much as I'm looking for others to contribute their own little tips that help them through the daily grind.
    I have a cheap bottle I got from a slickdeal for www.paradiseherbs.com. It's just a little 14 oz bottle, and all I ever do is after I'm done with my shake I try to rinse it out and fill it with water and let it soak for a while. I've haven't had a problem with it smelling yet. Don't let your protein shake remnants sit in the bottle for too long afterwards I guess (especially if you use milk)... hit it up with water as soon as you can after you're done taking your shake. I end up throwing it in the dish washer after using it for a few days too...

Bonus protip:

Keeping your black clothes from fading:
    I use Woolite Extra Dark Care detergent when washing my dark clothes. It's kind of pricey but IT WORKS. Your dark clothing will fade a lot less after washing. Use cold water, and hang dry if you can.

Climbin' rocks since 1992 ch0chi's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit ch0chi's BodySpace
    This is honestly some of the best advice I have ever read on this entire site. Repped.
    It's 4:30 in the morning. You think, "why am I up?" The world is asleep. Your not. Get to it bud, because your better than your boss. Your better than your peers. Your better than that kid that owned you in CoD last night.

Shut up and Squat.

Climbin' rocks since 1992 ch0chi's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000) ch0chi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit ch0chi's BodySpace
    Another quick one:

Get medical help for your problems. I'm not saying use it as a crutch for your problems, but honestly, for those of you who are socially awkward and too chicken**** to talk to strangers, get yourself a xanax prescription. For those of you lazy mofos who can't get anything done or focus on one thing, get treated for adult add. I've always been a big advocate of helping yourself and fixing your problems naturally. But for crying out loud, it wont hurt you for popping an adderall when you need to pull an all nighter studying. It wont hurt you to pop a xanax before a social gathering.
    Also I can't ****ing agree with you more. A lot of people keep looking for self remedies for this kind of stuff. Taking prescription antidepressants/antianxiety/adderall, vyvanse, dexedrine etc.. really really helps you IF YOU NEED THEM. Don't take these type of things if your just feeling down for a couple of days, or you get nervous around a group of girls. That **** happens to everyone. The pros weigh out the cons by a long shot. If people just used their brain and realized these things they would be a lot better off. Although I would first try something less addicting than xanax.
    It's 4:30 in the morning. You think, "why am I up?" The world is asleep. Your not. Get to it bud, because your better than your boss. Your better than your peers. Your better than that kid that owned you in CoD last night.

Shut up and Squat.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) madaba is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit madaba's BodySpace
    Surprised with the amount of good info in here, repped

Thanks for the contributions and feedback!

Originally Posted by hwrestler5 View Post
    i do almost all of these things, but its hard for me to be consistent. i can meticulously do my best at everything for a couple weeks and then i become stagnant.

got all a's last semester, doing great this semester but just didnt turn in an assignment last week, and haven't been eating as well and drinking more (21st birthday) but still.

Its just too mentally draining for me to be my best at everything all the time. How can i be more consistent?
    I have the same problem, and I think this is a more common problem than you think. Don't get down on yourself about it, it's tough to juggle so many things at once, especially when the commitments to each endeavor pull you in opposite directions. Remember that most people have the same problem, it's just not verbalized much. If we could all accomplish everything we set out to do, I would be a doctor, bodybuilder, lawyer, football player, ninja, and white rapper. lolz

I have the problem of kicking some ass the first week of something, then letting off the gas a little bit (life happens), and then I immediately get down on myself for losing focus and eventually start thinking "well, let's start fresh next week, and THIS TIMe, I'll do it right. To avoid this bad cycle, I never give myself too much credit when I'm really doing well, and as a result, when the chips are down, I don't beat myself up as bad. It's all about learning to go out there and get your **** done whether you feel like you're making huge progress, or like you're beating a dead horse.

In terms of tips to help you, I would suggest making a focus board or something similar. Write your goal in big letters on a piece of paper and pin it to the ceiling above your bed, so it's the first and last thing you see everyday. Another thing I find helpful is to create a tentative schedule for weekdays and weekends. For example:

Weekdays:

8:00 am - wake up
    8:15 am - shower
    8:30 am - meal 1

and so on throughout the entire day. I rarely follow it exactly, but whenever I get a minute of downtime, I look at my schedule, and remember what it is I need to do next in order to be most effective. Some days I might look at it once, others 5 times, sometimes never at all. But it all helps in building good habits, which is what it's all about.

Whew, sorry to ramble. If anyone else has advice on this topic, I'm all ears because it's always been an uphill battle for me as well.

Originally Posted by hwrestler5 View Post
    A few little things

Make a note on your cell phone for those little things that you think of and know you wont remember

I like keeping a good playlist and i always end up throwing on my ipod out at parties. Lets me control the music, and gets tons of girls talking to you. Keep it upbeat and people love to hear that song they rocked to in middle school more than something new that they dont know but you think is cool. So make sure to mix in some throwbacks with your fresh new songs.

Work on your posture and flexibility, eliminates back pain, improves athletic performance, and drastically reduces chance of injury.

Shop around online, ive gotten tons of shoes and sunglasses and **** off ebay either brand new or barely used for 1/4 the price or less. And having multiple pairs really makes your shoes last and they always look good.
    Great advice and YES to the ipod tip. I have alwayyyyys done that myself and it truly is a great way to put yourself out there at the party and give yourself some semblance of status even when you aren't the host or close friend of the host.

Originally Posted by grizzlebees View Post
    Good advice in this thread. Here's a few more pointers:

In relation with keeping your place clean:

-TAKE YOUR TRASH OUT. If you're playing the field with the ladies, you don't want condom wrappers or used condoms sitting there in your bathroom or bedroom trash can that can be discovered by girls you bring over. I have small trash cans in those rooms, and I reuse my old plastic grocery bags as the trash bags for them, which I take out and deposit in the big kitchen trash can when they need to be emptied.

-Do whatever you can to keep your place smelling fresh. After cooking raw meat, don't leave the packaging in the trash cans for very long, take these to the dumpster because they will stink up your place. Same with broccoli.

-Make your bed. It really makes your room a lot cleaner looking and it's easier to stay organized. Definitely clean your comfortor or sheets after sexin, you don't want snail trails and other residue all over your covers. Looks gross man. It makes me feel good coming into my room and having a clean bed to chill on.

I have a cheap bottle I got from a slickdeal for www.paradiseherbs.com. It's just a little 14 oz bottle, and all I ever do is after I'm done with my shake I try to rinse it out and fill it with water and let it soak for a while. I've haven't had a problem with it smelling yet. Don't let your protein shake remnants sit in the bottle for too long afterwards I guess (especially if you use milk)... hit it up with water as soon as you can after you're done taking your shake. I end up throwing it in the dish washer after using it for a few days too...

Bonus protip:

Keeping your black clothes from fading:
    I use Woolite Extra Dark Care detergent when washing my dark clothes. It's kind of pricey but IT WORKS. Your dark clothing will fade a lot less after washing. Use cold water, and hang dry if you can.

Originally Posted by ch0chi View Post
    This is honestly some of the best advice I have ever read on this entire site. Repped.
    Great tips man! That's the kind of **** I really like to hear, just those quick little things that you can implement right away. Another thing I've also noticed about clean apartments and houses is that there is a trash can or waste basket in every room. Invest in 2 or 3 little waste baskets and put them in your living room, bedrooms, etc and you'll be amazed at how much less trash people will leave laying around.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dropkickMc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dropkickMc's BodySpace
    pg 1 yeee. live.laugh.love<3

edit: i wouldnt claim pg 1 without some kind of input lol. FOR THE SHAKERS: clean with soap/warm water ASAP (dont let it sit in your car for days). dishwasher every (avg) 4th time or so. hopefully you have multiple shakers so you can rotate them. about once a month ill put a couple drops of bleach in each one and rinse the fcuk out of it. makes it like brand new.

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28423
    NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYY's BodySpace

Great advice, especially these points.

1. Been looking for a decent watch and I noticed in Walmart they're selling really nice looking ones for $10.

2. Whenever I go out my shoes always go with what I'm wearing. I have a stable of 5 pairs or so that I regularly wear.

3. Also each time I go out I either talk to new people or get introduced to people from people I already know.

4. Last part is probably my favorite quality about myself. I'm not afraid to call bull**** out when I see it. It's probably a very polarizing trait, but still one of my favs regardless.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Great advice, especially these points.

1. Been looking for a decent watch and I noticed in Walmart they're selling really nice looking ones for $10.

2. Whenever I go out my shoes always go with what I'm wearing. I have a stable of 5 pairs or so that I regularly wear.

3. Also each time I go out I either talk to new people or get introduced to people from people I already know.

4. Last part is probably my favorite quality about myself. I'm not afraid to call bull**** out when I see it. It's probably a very polarizing trait, but still one of my favs regardless.
    A lot of times with watches, in particular when you are young, you don't have to spend a lot on a watch to look good. 99% of people aren't going to scrutinize the brand name on your watch unless you are surrounded by some pretty well-to-do people.

I will say though, that I have never regretted dropping 250 bucks on the watch I currently own, because two years later it still looks brand new and believe me, it has taken a beating.
    Misc bros 4 lyfe

Squats and Milk

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28423
    NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYY's BodySpace
    A lot of times with watches, in particular when you are young, you don't have to spend a lot on a watch to look good. 99% of people aren't going to scrutinize the brand name on your watch unless you are surrounded by some pretty well-to-do people.

I will say though, that I have never regretted dropping 250 bucks on the watch I currently own, because two years later it still looks brand new and believe me, it has taken a beating.
    I also have an old ass Seiko watch my dad gave me. The band needs to be fixed so it'll lock, but my dad got it in 96 and 15 years later it still looks awesome.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    I also have an old ass Seiko watch my dad gave me. The band needs to be fixed so it'll lock, but my dad got it in 96 and 15 years later it still looks awesome.
    Spend more than 10 bucks

there are some NICE kenneth cole reaction or kenneth cole NY watches that are ~75

and if you can drop 250-300 on a watch..... get something nice, metal band and a nice face chronos or not ....

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 58
    MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MEDITATE's BodySpace
    emmmm , i concur

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John$Galt's BodySpace
    Here's a little tip I've used for the past couple years. If you think of something you want to remember later on, just leave something you'll definitely run into that's out-of-place to remind yourself.

e.g. When I get home, I remember I need to get gum on my way to the bar, so I'll put a quarter on top of my steering wheel and go inside. Then when I'm on my way out, I think "WTF is this quarter doing here? Oh yeah - gum!"

e.g. I need to remember to bring the new snacks I bought to work, so the night before I'll hang something (ear phones, shoelace, etc.) on the door handle so I have to see it on my way out in the morning, and I'll remember the snacks when I see that strange, out-of-place thing.

It's a quick and easy way to remember little things you have to do. For more important things, I'll set an alarm on my cell phone with a description. I always have my phone on me.

__

If you suffer at all from dry or chapped lips, get some good-quality chapstick and always put it on before you go to sleep. I got this Neosporin stuff that's specifically for night time healing, and it works great. Also always make sure you use chapstick with SPF protection before going out in the sun. Burning your lips is a surefire way to have dry, crappy lips for days afterwards, not to mention the skin cancer risk. Chapstick is an item that's ALWAYS in my pocket. (no homo)

__

Bring a note pad to the gym with you. I can't tell you how much it helps me to know exactly how many reps I did at exactly what weight the previous workout. I don't know how you guys lift without them. Also, it's really awesome looking back at your old pads from months ago and mirin' your progress.

__

I forget where I read this, but a nice little trick you can do before you approach a girl, or before you enter a room, is to think of something really funny. You'll have a genuine smile on your face to begin the interaction, and there's nothing more inviting than that. One of my default thoughts is my brother singing karaoke in the most ridiculous retard voice. LMAO gets me every time.
    Check out my site http://www.dingtwist.com/

Official Electronic Cigarette (e-cig) / Vapers Crew Part II:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159726031&pagenumber=

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast