Thread: New Program

kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Program

hey guys,
    i am currently on madcows but want to find a new program for powerlifting that also has some hypertrophy... any reccomendations?
    work like a dog
    eat like a horse
    sleep like a baby
    grow like a weed

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All powerlifting will have hypertrophy.
    314/231/352/881@123

kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaosassassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the next arnold View Post
    I was looking at Layne Nortons, and it seemed alot more hypertrophy based. i want to enter a powerlifting comp in may so i want to keep building strength. wi
    work like a dog
    eat like a horse
    sleep like a baby
    grow like a weed

bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdannyflonta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    every routine will have hypertohhy

so what is the best routine for me now? i have been on madcows for about 3months. have gained about 12kgs in mass
    squat: 85-117kg
    deadlift: 82-130kg
    bench: 50-72kg (was out for a month with shoulder injury)
    work like a dog
    eat like a horse
    sleep like a baby
    grow like a weed

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kaosassassin View Post
    so what is the best routine for me now? i have been on madcows for about 3months. have gained about 12kgs in mass
    Continue with madcows. If you stalled reset and sleep and eat more.

imagenius.jpg
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cesar24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kaosassassin View Post
    You've gained 25+ pounds in 3 months and are looking to gain mass faster? As long as you're making gains just stick with what's working.
    Best lifts (all gym)/2011 Goals:

Squat: 405/Out-squat Rob's Bench
    Bench: 275/315
    Deadlift: 435/475
    Power Clean: 285/315