Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

microwaveable beef

anyone buy and enjoy any type of microwaveable beef, specifically hamburger patties that arn't too fatty (if thats even possible)? sometime i just want a quick patty or w/e, withought too much effort. i'm not too worried about price.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dolphski View Post
    anyone buy and enjoy any type of microwaveable beef, specifically hamburger patties that arn't too fatty (if thats even possible)? sometime i just want a quick patty or w/e, withought too much effort. i'm not too worried about price.
    Cooking food really doesn't take long but??
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dolphski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya, i almost always cook, its more of an emergency backup thing im looking for

mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't really imagine any meat turning out well when cooked in the microwave.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ This.

If you are insisting on microwaving a meat meal, you might want to just buy a microwave ready meal in the frozen foods section.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, here is a product that I keep in my freezer at work for emergencies. I can drop some into water to quickly thaw and nuke of a minute and it is good to go. Of course, it is high in sodium, so you may want to take that into account, depending on the sodium levels of the rest of your diet and whether you already have high blood pressure/are salt sensitive.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread title turns my stomach.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    This thread title turns my stomach.
    Did you see the thread by a 17 year old that only eats chicken and 2 slices per day...sometimes this place just makes me sad.

What's next? People giving up sex because they fear it will hurt their workouts???

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Did you see the thread by a 17 year old that only eats chicken and 2 slices per day...sometimes this place just makes me sad.

What's next? People giving up sex because they fear it will hurt their workouts???
    Ha! Now that is tragic.

My intuition tells me many of them aren't having sex anyway. But if they are, Lord help us if they procreate. Oh wait, was that mean?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've actually bought the frozen pre-cooked Angus burgers at costco. They actually aren't bad. But trying to microwave raw meat doesn't work too well.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PJR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha! Now that is tragic.

My intuition tells me many of them aren't having sex anyway. But if they are, Lord help us if they procreate. Oh wait, was that mean?
    i so lol'd. You mean people are flocking here looking for a good booty call?
    Train hard, Train early, Eat like a beast.....Become a Beast! in short....act as if!

I rep back

Owe:
    Snorkelman
    PBateman2

Originally Posted by PJR23 View Post
    i so lol'd. You mean people are flocking here looking for a good booty call?
    I know I am!

Oops. I mean, I'm here to learn more about bodybuilding. Yes, bodybuilding. *focuses*

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    OP, here is a product that I keep in my freezer at work for emergencies. I can drop some into water to quickly thaw and nuke of a minute and it is good to go. Of course, it is high in sodium, so you may want to take that into account, depending on the sodium levels of the rest of your diet and whether you already have high blood pressure/are salt sensitive.

sodium? whoa

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post

The same can be done if you cook your own meat and freeze it in air-tight containers. Of course, they won't last as long in the freezer as the prepackaged stuff, but its a hell of a lot better for you.

I say this as someone who has bp issues...
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha! Now that is tragic.

Yeah, slightly
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali