Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Phryde84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro-hormones vs. natural testosterone boosters

I'm planning to start a bulking cycle next month and I was hoping to get some info/opinions on the pros and cons of pro-hormones and natural test boosters. I've used USP Labs Asteroid Stack (Anabolic Pump, Prime, Powerfull) in the past and had pretty decent size and strength gains. I was just going to do this stack again, but I decided to see what else is out there.

I've never used pro-hormones before so I'm not sure what to expect. I know they're supposed to give you crazy gains, but I've also heard of negative side effects like acne, mood swings, etc. Also, does it cause extra strain on your liver like steroids do? Are there any negative side effects after you're done with the cycle? Does it cause your natural test production to decline?

I was looking at the LG Sciences Trifecta Stack. Has anybody used this? Are there other stacks you would recommend if I decided to go the pro-hormone route? What about doing a combination of pro-hormones and natural test boosters?

I've also looked at some of the websites for the "gray market" anabolics (Cibex-o Labs, Pharma Pro, etc.) and I'm kinda hesitant to try any of those cause it seems like they're basically steroids, not to mention that they're expensive. Has anyone tried these?

I'm 5'8" and a lean 160 right now. I'm looking to get up to 170 in a span of 3 months, just to give you an idea of my goals. Any advice I can get is appreciated.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cibex and PharmaPro are NOT steroids. Not even close. They use steroid-like names on their label and actually sell stuff like ginseng and herbs lolz. Please don't be like the thousands of others that get suckered into buying them.

I suggest you do some serious reading. There's major differences between testosterone boosters and prohormones/designer steroids. Gains depend on your diet and training. Gaining ten pounds can be done naturally.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Phryde84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out Activate Xtreme and Triazole by Driven Sports, I'm taking them right now and strength gains have been outstanding.

HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tunedsports.com start reading

32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Natty test boosters help raise Your test but PH help your body to make more than what its suppose to. That's why you need pct after a cycle cause you got to balance your body out afterward.

Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took a prohormone last year. I was only 19 and stupid. Didn't do much research, just took it and lifted. After three weeks I almost beat the **** out of my roommate for something completely mundane and I got really bad acne on my back that was horribly painful to set the bar on for squats. Granted I had amazing gains for only three weeks time but it wasn't worth it in my opinion.

Again I was too young and was uneducated but my experience isn't something I'd recommend to someone. Just my .02

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    More bad science, steroids/ph are exogeneous hormones,

Testboosters make your body try to make more hormones, and usually fail..

Registered Non-complainer finfrock's Avatar
    finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) finfrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't take a ph if your goal is only to gain 10 pounds. That can easily be done with proper training and nutrition. Not to mention, you don't seem very knowledgeable on the subject. (Many old threads can be found to help with your research)

If you want to study up here is a great place to start. Anything posted by krzna is some pretty good sh!t. Make sure to read the threads on if you are ready and such. Doing research is key. Even if you don't take them its good to have knowledge on them in case you have a friend who is ignorant to the effects they can have on the body.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3296321

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Edit. Nvm.
    Last edited by Paul_2_Oh; 02-10-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wildcats160 View Post
    I took a prohormone last year. I was only 19 and stupid. Didn't do much research, just took it and lifted. After three weeks I almost beat the **** out of my roommate for something completely mundane and I got really bad acne on my back that was horribly painful to set the bar on for squats. Granted I had amazing gains for only three weeks time but it wasn't worth it in my opinion.

Again I was too young and was uneducated but my experience isn't something I'd recommend to someone. Just my .02
    ah teen PH use

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HafNHaf88 View Post
    tunedsports.com start reading
    Originally Posted by Paul_2_Oh View Post
    This.
    lol you both fail.

been there lately?
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used a number of PH's in the early to mid 2000's such as T-Bomb, 4AD, M1t, Super 1+ and so on. I havent used any since 06 or so. I was wondering if the stuff now a days is anything like the old PH's as far as gains and sides go. I am no longer in my mid 20's so I was trying to consider some options

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    lol you both fail.

been there lately?
    Yeah, 10 minutes ago. Strong retraction of my words. I could have sworn I was reading off the site this past weekend. Government intervention?
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Paul_2_Oh View Post
    Yeah, 10 minutes ago. Strong retraction of my words. I could have sworn I was reading off the site this past weekend. Government intervention?
    just getting rid of the idiots who wrote it.

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Registered User SquirrelMaster0's Avatar
    SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chris21886 View Post
    Hi, all. I just started a stack today. I'd like to hear if anyone has tried it, dosages, side effects, pct suggestions, etc. Any information would be great.

25mg Halodrol
    15mg Max LMG
    15mg Superdrol
    per pill.

Dosage recommendations are 1-3 pills daily for 4-5 weeks. Should I take 1 daily for a week then 2 the second then 3 for weeks 3,4 and 5?

I just don't want to over-do it, this is my first PH cycle. However, I want to get the most out of it, obviously.

I am 5'8 167lbs, bout 12% BF
    You really shouldn't be taking that if it is your first cycle, let alone your 5th. This is going to be really bad for your liver and I hope you have a real PCT.

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SquirrelMaster0 View Post
    You really shouldn't be taking that if it is your first cycle, let alone your 5th. This is going to be really bad for your liver and I hope you have a real PCT.
    Evidently not...

Originally Posted by chris21886 View Post
    Hi, all. I just started a stack today. I'd like to hear if anyone has tried it, dosages, side effects, pct suggestions, etc. Any information would be great.

25mg Halodrol
    15mg Max LMG
    15mg Superdrol
    per pill.

Dosage recommendations are 1-3 pills daily for 4-5 weeks. Should I take 1 daily for a week then 2 the second then 3 for weeks 3,4 and 5?

I just don't want to over-do it, this is my first PH cycle. However, I want to get the most out of it, obviously.

I am 5'8 167lbs, bout 12% BF

Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Morefishscales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    epistane

Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fraleigh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I havent used a pro hormone yet exept DHEA, theres lots of bad reviews about it because people use it to oven, I use it once a week and its fine.

this is my own test pack i made that is unreal! im not explaining the herbs..

Test booster pack

2 times a week on legs, and cycle a herb a day (at night)

1.Tribulus Terrestris (1000mg)
    2.Panax Ginseng (1000mg)
    3.Horney goat weed (750mg)
    4.Saw Palmetto (160mg)
    5.Ginkgo Biloba (60mg)
    6.Fenugreek (500mg)
    7.Maca (150mg)
    8.Nettle Root Extract (250mg)
    9.DHEA (25mg)
    10.Rhodiola Rosea (500mg)

Anti-Aromatase/Estrogen Inhibitor pack

1.Formadrol (1050mg)
    2.Soy Isoflavones (150mg)
    3.Green Tea Extract (400mg)
    4.Milk thistle (200mg)
    5.Hawthorn Berry (550mg)
    6.Astragalus (500mg)
    7.Grape Seed (100mg)

Sleep GH pack

1.ZMA Testojack (50mg)
    2.Melatonin (3mg)
    3.Gaba (750mg)

You MUST cycle your supplements!

Do this, and you'll avoid building up a tolerance.

Fail to do so, and you'll quickly build up resistance to your supplements, and they will completely stop working.

I just reseached what is in test boosters and came up with this, I gain 25-35lbs in 16 weeks. around 20-25lbs of muscle. All from NOW products because there the best.

try some of these herbs!
    Last edited by Fraleigh; 02-10-2011 at 01:00 PM.

HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HafNHaf88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol you both fail.

been there lately?
    Obviously you haven't, its back up

Originally Posted by HafNHaf88 View Post
    Obviously you haven't, its back up
    o rly?

http://tunedsports.com/

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fraleigh View Post
    I havent used a pro hormone yet exept DHEA, theres lots of bad reviews about it because people use it to oven, I use it once a week and its fine.

Test booster pack

2.Panax Ginseng (1000mg)
    4.Saw Palmetto (160mg)
    5.Ginkgo Biloba (60mg)
    6.Fenugreek (500mg)
    7.Maca (150mg)
    9.DHEA (25mg)

1.Formadrol (1050mg)
    4.Milk thistle (200mg)
    5.Hawthorn Berry (550mg)
    6.Astragalus (500mg)
    7.Grape Seed (100mg)

Sleep GH pack

1.ZMA Testojack (50mg)
    2.Melatonin (3mg)
    3.Gaba (750mg)

Fail to do so, and you'll quickly build up resistance to your supplements, and they will completely stop working.

I just reseached what is in test boosters and came up with this, I gain 25-35lbs in 16 weeks. around 20-25lbs of muscle. All from NOW products because there the best.

try some of these herbs!
    sigh

david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) david600rr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've been taking animal stak for the past few days and i really like it.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya rly. Works fine.

$

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fraleigh View Post

Test booster pack

2.Panax Ginseng (1000mg)
    4.Saw Palmetto (160mg)
    5.Ginkgo Biloba (60mg)
    6.Fenugreek (500mg)
    7.Maca (150mg)
    9.DHEA (25mg)

1.Formadrol (1050mg)
    4.Milk thistle (200mg)
    5.Hawthorn Berry (550mg)
    6.Astragalus (500mg)
    7.Grape Seed (100mg)

Sleep GH pack

1.ZMA Testojack (50mg)
    2.Melatonin (3mg)
    3.Gaba (750mg)

try some of these herbs!
    wow bro. you must of put in alot of research into that! would you please log that? interested in seeing crazy ph gains with that stack. And duh , you have to cycle everyday for max gains. Your hormones are gnna shot through the roof

and i doubt you will only gain 25 pounds of muslce in 16 weeks! im thinking a good 5 pounds a week on that bro.

notsrs.

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Ya rly. Works fine.

$
    hmmm doesnt load for me

whatevs

smost2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am using the bulking stack from cibex-o-labs for beginners and just started taking the STANAZOL-V in the cycle, it is week 2 and all I have noticed is that my Knee pain after doing legs workout have gone away, my strength is still the same, I just added taking STANAZOL-V to Deca. I just have to see how I do at the end of the cycle. It seems like Deca has cured my knee problems, I used to get Knee ackes when I did legs workouts. That's all I have noriced so far. I have a couple of months to go to complete the cycle.

NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i remember when my dumbass injected deca in high school because all my friends in my weight training class were doing it.

now i'm fully aware of a proper cycle

NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)