Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Why can't I lose my lower stomach fat, under the belly button.

I don't have much fat on my body except for the stomach area and that is only the lower stomach below the belly button, I have been on my cut for 3 weeks and have lost 4 pounds, I have noticed my jeans are looser but my fat under the belly button is still there, I do cardio 4 times a week and lift 5 times a week, the only supplements I eat are a multivitamin and a fish oil capsule, but I think I am going to start oxyelite pro on the weekend, any tips for losing the lower belly fat would be appreciated.

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    That fat is usually the hardest to get rid of. It is literally your bodies preferred place to store fat.

loves being 155 lbs skinnysteve's Avatar
    skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    n such thing as spot reduction.
    work your ass off eat clean food. you will lose the weight.

try interval training like
    http://hbfrunfundraising.com.au/stephen_bray

RAISING MONEY FOR WEST AUSTRALIAN CANCER COUNCIL PLEASE HELP OUT DONATE 50cents and i will rep you

Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alleyezonme3 View Post
    I don't have much fat on my body except for the stomach area and that is only the lower stomach below the belly button, I have been on my cut for 3 weeks and have lost 4 pounds, I have noticed my jeans are looser but my fat under the belly button is still there, I do cardio 4 times a week and lift 5 times a week, the only supplements I eat are a multivitamin and a fish oil capsule, but I think I am going to start oxyelite pro on the weekend, any tips for losing the lower belly fat would be appreciated.
    Those fat burners are going to do nothing other than supress appetite. How much are you eating? Are you in a caloric deficit? Also, you need to be in the single digits of body fat % to see your lower abs.

alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alleyezonme3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is my eating diet, I think it is pretty good I don't know what I could change, also I am a college student so I don't have much time to cook foods.

Eating diet:
    7:00 AM - Microwave Oats packet with fat free milk, 300 calories, 15g protein
    11:00 AM- Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich, 400 calories, 15g protein
    2:00 PM - 2 scoop whey protein with fat free milk, 400 calories, 65g protein
    4:00 PM - 2 cans of tuna and a apple, 400 calories, 45g protein
    6:00 PM - 16 oz. Tofu and 1 cup of peas with 3 pieces of wheat bread (roti), 800 calories, 50g protein

Total daily calories = 2300 calories, 190g protein

Originally Posted by Sith Emperor View Post
    Those fat burners are going to do nothing other than supress appetite. How much are you eating? Are you in a caloric deficit? Also, you need to be in the single digits of body fat % to see your lower abs.
    I got checked last week, I am at 11%, I don't have much fat on my top abs, cuz I can see the formations coming, I just got the fat mostly under the belly button, also when I sit down on a chair, I tired to grab my stomach to see how much fat I have and I can only grab about 1.5 inch of my stomach so I don't have too much fat.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Solid diet, but you could drop it another 300 calories.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Solid diet, but you could drop it another 300 calories.
    I agree, at 181 it would be better to drop to 2000 or at least do cardio to make up for those calories.

What food should I drop or replace, if any.

natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natrone93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lower calorie intake or do a little more cardio. I'm on the same boat. I wouldn't waste money on oxyelite.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In my experience, the only thing the fat burner supplements lighten is your wallet.

duellyb69n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my eating diet, I think it is pretty good I don't know what I could change, also I am a college student so I don't have much time to cook foods.

Eating diet:
    6:00 PM - 16 oz. Tofu and 1 cup of peas with 3 pieces of wheat bread (roti), 800 calories, 50g protein

I noticed you dont eat past 6pm and thats a long time until you eat again at 7am.you should eat a snack before bed a cottage cheese or nuts and I would look into casein before bed.Other than that I would have to agree with the the other guys work hard and you will be happy with the results.

NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tweak macros and routine til you get desired results. Id skip the OxyElite and start an EC stack, cheaper and more effective imo.

Also, single digits is no joke. Expect much slower fat loss, 1lb every week or two once you're really getting down there. Patience young grasshoppa
    My training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639267583#post639267583

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your choice. You really don't need 190g of protein since you only weight 181. You could easily trim that 190 to 170g. That is 80 cal there.

You didn't meantion carbs or fats.

If you are getting over 65g of fats per day, you could drop that to 65. (.4g per lb of lbm)

Go ~170p/65f/rest carbs.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCnCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not cut out 1 of the servings of milk if not both. Take your protein with cold water and its still pretty good.

Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magicians is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I say kick in some cardio. I don't believe in the spot reduction.

Lets take the abs for example. A person who has a belly and does 100 sit-up a days for a year would not yield this person a six-pack. The reason is that the six-pack is all cover under the fat. Everyone have a six-pack abs but in order to make it visible, diversify.

Your body decides where your fat is stored and usually it's the mid-section for this is where your vital organs are. Fat is store nearest to them to help insulate heat. By doing fat-burning exercises your body would use the stored fat as energy. Where your body takes there fat from to burn is scattered, a bit here a bit there.

Bottom line, add some cardio to burn off those remaining fat.

PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpGJt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating diet:

Your body can only process 30-40 grams of protein per meal . Instead of having 2 scoops whey one meal just make 1 scoop and then make another meal your second scoop. If you consume too much protein at once whats not used is stored as fat .
    Pimpster

monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monaroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pimpgjt View Post
    your body can only process 30-40 grams of protein per meal . Instead of having 2 scoops whey one meal just make 1 scoop and then make another meal your second scoop. If you consume too much protein at once whats not used is stored as fat .
    lol

Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sendug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PimpGJt View Post
    Your body can only process 30-40 grams of protein per meal . Instead of having 2 scoops whey one meal just make 1 scoop and then make another meal your second scoop. If you consume too much protein at once whats not used is stored as fat .
    Bro, I like your science.
    http://www.half-the-man.com - My new blog dedicated to my experiences with weight loss. Helpful hints, tips and articles that may facilitate your fat loss.

30 Stone(420 pounds) -> 14.5 stone(203 pounds) in 3 years. Come at me bro!

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in b4 ****storm

Edit: sh*t, already begun
    I OWE: JohnnyChristian
    negs:
    OWES ME:

Registered User abrahamsitososa's Avatar
    abrahamsitososa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrahamsitososa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrahamsitososa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abrahamsitososa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem that u have and that is because of our genetics. In june of last year I was down to 9% bodyfat and I could still notice that lower part below the belly. Then my trainer told me to start eating more calories so I could gain more muscle and my goal towards getting a six pack went down the drain since I told myself I'd focus on that in the future. My conclusion is that when we eat too much even if its healthy food but if I overstuff myself it stretches out the organs and it makes it look like your belly is fat but its not the belly because I'm sure u have been doing situps and legups a lot so your core is tight but the intestines and liver etc... Might be a lil inflamated. What I did to lower that section was that I stopped drinking too much water all at once and took lots of little sips instead. Chewing your food a lot more can also help because it makes you full faster and its a lot easier for your organs to digest and absorb the nutrients. Don't take my word for it just try it. I wouldn't worry much about counting calories in your situation as long as you eat healthy and stop eating when u feel full don't try to finish a meal just to get in all your calories. You might also want to try taking a natural supplement like beachbody's activit with green tea it will make you sweat like crazy even when you sleep. You don't have to take my advice but that's what worked for me at one point and I'm about to do it again.

jopopsicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jopopsicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jopopsicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does men's health know about this?
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says. -Ralstub

rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmschex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jopopsicle View Post
    Does men's health know about this?
    He made a legit point, albeit an already widely known one.

Takes a real **** to put someone down for trying to give advice, regardless of the nature.

Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rmschex View Post
    He made a legit point, albeit an already widely known one.
    Not legit at all. He's wrong.

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-n...a-single-meal/

JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyRotton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
    In my experience, the only thing the fat burner supplements lighten is your wallet.
    so true
    Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.
    -John F. Kennedy

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is dead wrong. OP. Its been 3 weeks. Stop whinning
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nutswego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say that OxyElite is legit stuff. It never suppressed my appetite and my wife even dropped around 10 pounds just taking the stuff with very little work out.

If you got the cash to spend on OxyElite, give it a chance, if your fitness store is a decent one you should be able to exchange it if you end up not liking it.

Now will it lose the fat your trying to get rid of? Not sure, but you will shed some pounds. Huge fan of this product.

*Oh, and no I don't work for them but I did take it for 2 months.

I guess I can cut the fat free milk with the whey which will cut calories by 100, I am thinking hard about the oxyelite pro, maybe it can give me the extra boost, I have heard people say that have lost some weight from taking it,, and I will also try to increase my cardio by doing 1 more hour of cardio a week. I currently do cardio 4 times a week for 30 minutes, maybe I will try to do it 6 times a week for 30 minutes each time. Also should I do abs every day, right now I do them every other day, on some other thread people said to do at least 500 crunches everyday to tighten your core, don't know if that is true or it might be over working them.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spot reduction may have some merit.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com