Thread: Cutting supps

kevjmo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cutting supps

Hello guys, i recently bought some supps to start my cut. I am about 135lbs now (i am very short actually so its not like i'm very thin), I really just want to get rid of those last pounds of stubborn fat & then start a proper bulk with my achieved body fat %. I'm at around 10% & would like to get to that 7 or even 6% range to remove that annoying lower belly fat.

I am doing fasted cardio. PLEASE don't bother telling me NOT to do fasted cardio/training since that is the only way I've managed to remove the ****ing stubborn belly fat i always get. Besides, according to EVERYONE, the yohimbine supp only works on a fasted state so..

SO... the supps i'm gonna take pre workout are:

-Yohimbine HCL, 5mg (will increase if i need too..)
    -HMB 2grms. (this is to avoid losing any muscle)
    -L-carnitine supp that has caffeine & also green tea extract. (dunno exactly how much since it is a blend)

Also, I plan to take an additional gram of HMB at night to avoid any muscle loss, since i´m obviously gonna be on a calorie deficit as well... & also since I heard that hmb helps with recovery after strength training.

I guess my questions here are:

Are those doses ok? Like I said, i'm around 135 pounds.

Also, how long before my workout should i take the supps, i've been told to take them from 1 hour all the way to just 15 min before, so... how long actually should i take them?

HELP!!

csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50) csegiet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, here's a crazy idea, get your nutrition in check before you even buy worthless fat burning supplements.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supplements are for people that have disposable income and are already pushing themselves to the edge. If this is not you, you will gain FAR more from simply trying harder.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.