Page 1 of 171 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up The Journey of the Skinnies

The Journey of the Skinnies

Go join the group if you are ready for our journey ! 2.9.11

OMG, not another forum for skinny people! Hey everyone I’m Robert Edmonds (Redmond3) on bodyspace. I have seen tons and tons of forums saying that they are dedicated to helping out people who are skinny. Some groups/forums don’t even give us advice, true motivation, and feel as if they truly care about our goals that we set. I have even seen one that makes you leave after you are “big”, how crazy is that. Wouldn’t you want to keep the people who have helped make the group more positive and driving people to see results that they have seen. Regardless this forum is dedicated for us, THE SKINNIES. It will be creating a group for us also for the people who subscribe and participate in this forum. We all have to start somewhere and this journey starts now! Everyone of us will walk together down the path to success and reaching every goal that we set forth. What do you get out of this? Well let me list some of the benefits

1. Sharing transformation stories with people who can relate to you
    2. People who actually want to see you succeed, and will dedicate some of their time JUST TO HELP YOU OUT
    3. Diet plans, and recipes
    4. Supplement reviews, and products that have helped us in our journey
    5. Workout plans that work, that we have tried first hand
    6. Someone to personally talk to and new friends

So let me cut to the chase and say I was once and still consider myself pretty small/skinny. I guess as you workout more and become more dedicated you become more critical of how you look, which can be a good thing and also bad thing. I want to welcome everyone who decided to join this forum personally, and we may have a long journey up ahead but we will do it together. You can pm me or I can post my phone number, and email so people can get ahold of me.

everyone add this group- just for the skinnies of this fourm- look up The Journey of the Skinnies under bodygroups for some reason it wont let me post the url
    Last edited by redmond3; 02-09-2011 at 05:14 PM.

wtsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yay lol.

I just hope i find someone who is a more extreme case than me, someone same height or taller and same starting weight or less... that way I'll know that its possible!

Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post

OMG, not another forum for skinny people! Hey everyone I’m Robert Edmonds (Redmond3) on bodyspace. I have seen tons and tons of forums saying that they are dedicated to helping out people who are skinny. Some groups/forums don’t even give us advice, true motivation, and feel as if they truly care about our goals that we set. I have even seen one that makes you leave after you are “big”, how crazy is that. Wouldn’t you want to keep the people who have helped make the group more positive and driving people to see results that they have seen. Regardless this forum is dedicated for us, THE SKINNIES. It will be creating a group for us also for the people who subscribe and participate in this forum. We all have to start somewhere and this journey starts now! Everyone of us will walk together down the path to success and reaching every goal that we set forth. What do you get out of this? Well let me list some of the benefits

2. People who actually want to see you succeed, and will dedicate some of their time JUST TO HELP YOU OUT

So let me cut to the chase and say I was once and still consider myself pretty small/skinny. I guess as you workout more and become more dedicated you become more critical of how you look, which can be a good thing and also bad thing. I want to welcome everyone who decided to join this forum personally, and we may have a long journey up ahead but we will do it together. You can pm me or I can post my phone number, and email so people can get ahold of me.

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

:)

Originally Posted by wtsall View Post
    yay lol.

I just hope i find someone who is a more extreme case than me, someone same height or taller and same starting weight or less... that way I'll know that its possible!

Don't worry friend! We will help you reach your goals, you don't need someone who is as tall as you to see what they do!

Tell us a little about yourself, etc and why you decided to get started now! What your goals are, what routine you are currently doing and dieting info
    also join this group! Its just for our forum
    Last edited by redmond3; 02-09-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added the group url! lets get this started!

Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand you man i was so use to being the smallest guy around all it really takes is motivation

Ale2022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im still trying to get big, im am so tired of having the Lanky UPS man appearance

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this. Always Been the skinny one..

TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell yuhh
    In for helpful ectomorph intel and friends
    Always forward
    I respect all members of the military. Period.
    As you read this, know that Im sitting at my kitchen table. Why? Its where the foods at...
    Building an Outdoor Gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133151213
    Parlo d'italiano...come at me bro...

re: Congrats

Originally Posted by Drakzen View Post
    I understand you man i was so use to being the smallest guy around all it really takes is motivation
    Then you know how hard it can be if you don't have the motivation or drive, or people there to support you!

if your up for joining this forum discussion tell us alittle bit about yourself, how you go started what advice you can bring to people like us it can be exercises diet plans anything

btw everyone join the group that ties into this forum to help make it easier to communicate with our memeber - look up The Journey of the Skinnies under bodygroups

brother

Originally Posted by Ale2022 View Post
    Im still trying to get big, im am so tired of having the Lanky UPS man appearance
    are you willing to change? I will post my diet that has helped me gain weight, cheap, easy to use and will def help pack on some mass

hey!

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    In on this. Always Been the skinny one..
    nice to have you here with us! Hope your ready to start this journey together, join the bodygroup! Tell us alittle bit about you so we can understand where you are coming from and also some problems you are having ? Could range from dieting to exercise programs etc

glad your here!

Originally Posted by TexasGuy21 View Post
    Hell yuhh
    In for helpful ectomorph intel and friends
    I'm glad you are here with us join the group its called the same thing the journey of the skinnies!

Start off by telling us a little but about yourself so we can get a understanding of where you are coming from friend, and any problems you maybe having bodybuilding or exercise wise ! so we can help address them

TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000) TexasGuy21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm glad you are here with us join the group its called the same thing the journey of the skinnies!

Start off by telling us a little but about yourself so we can get a understanding of where you are coming from friend, and any problems you maybe having bodybuilding or exercise wise ! so we can help address them
    I searched for the group, couldnt find it, might try again.
    My name is Josh. I started working out in 2009, but instead of gaining some mass I just got a little more defined. Not complaining, but itd be nice to be bigger than a fencepost as well as cut. My biggest problem is the same one we all have but Im working on it. Been trying to find some good nutritional info but for the longest time there was so much info and it was so diverse I was confused and gave up. Now Im trying something else and it seems to be helping a little bit. Unfortunately right now I have no transportation, no close gyms, and no equipment other than a 15lb barbell at home, so Im relying mostly on bodyweight excercises. However Im in the process of a few new theories so if I find anything of interest Ill let the group know! I look forward to this.
    Always forward
    I respect all members of the military. Period.
    As you read this, know that Im sitting at my kitchen table. Why? Its where the foods at...
    Building an Outdoor Gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133151213
    Parlo d'italiano...come at me bro...

Originally Posted by TexasGuy21 View Post
    I searched for the group, couldnt find it, might try again.
    My name is Josh. I started working out in 2009, but instead of gaining some mass I just got a little more defined. Not complaining, but itd be nice to be bigger than a fencepost as well as cut. My biggest problem is the same one we all have but Im working on it. Been trying to find some good nutritional info but for the longest time there was so much info and it was so diverse I was confused and gave up. Now Im trying something else and it seems to be helping a little bit. Unfortunately right now I have no transportation, no close gyms, and no equipment other than a 15lb barbell at home, so Im relying mostly on bodyweight excercises. However Im in the process of a few new theories so if I find anything of interest Ill let the group know! I look forward to this.

group can be found on mypage under my picture go to my bodygroups and click, you will see the group there! it wont let me post the url til i hit 30 posts

well thats why you have people here willing to help you, i will post my diet later tonight hopefully its really cheap and a clean bulk which will help you its around 4500 calories, and 300+ grams of protein with 360g grams of carbs, it will help do some kind of cardio 3-4 times a week i usually just do jog for a mile, moderate intensity! Perfect for fat lost you can tell if its moderate if you can hold a conversation while you are doing your cardio! Later tonight when im done with some homework i will research some execerices you can do at home with little or no equipment bro! Sound good? also when you join the group please participate in the group discussions there are different sections, please contribute we would love your input. btw what is your diet like currently? how many meals do you eat, and what do you usually eat?

mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_j...f_the_skinnies

This group sounds very interesting and motivational.

I started in April 2009, working out on and off since. I don't go to a gym but do everything from home. This has led to me gaining 10kg (~20lbs) in that time but I still consider myself skinny. My height doesn't help out as well.

The motivation to eat a certain amount is my downfall as the discipline is not quite there yet. This year will be a turning point because a goal of mine is to reach 85kg (~187lbs).

I have a few pictures in my Bodyspace in the progress section so you can see my small transformation. Looking forward to seeing everyones progress and success.

Assassin28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go join the group if you are ready for our journey ! 2.9.11

everyone add this group- just for the skinnies of this fourm- look up The Journey of the Skinnies under bodygroups for some reason it wont let me post the url

Hey pal! I thought I would share a little of my experience strengths and hopes with you. My first topic is diet. I figured one day if I want to get big I need to eat big. I am into healthier foods as well so I eat alot of proteins complex carbs and love fruits and veggies. I eat oatmeal, chicken and steaks. I eat cottage cheeses and yogurts. I love whole grains and 100 percent wheat breads. I love drinking as much water and milk as possible whenever possible. I love eating fruits such as apples, pineapples and oranges. I love Pomegranates as well. I like taking shredded coconut and mixing it with cranberries in my oatmeal and eating it like cereal with rice milk. I love to eat and veggies are awesome on that list of good foods! I love salads and topping it off with all I can imagine...olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, load it up. I supplement with amino acids to deliver my protein intake. I like fish oils for the omega 3 and like taking nitric oxide. I know my muscles are 77.7 percent water so I need to hydrate. When I workout I workout hard going for 10 sets of ten if possible and love the stretch. It takes alot of time but if I want size I go for 4 sets to 6 sets of 8 to 10 reps. I go as heavy as possible and as hard as possible doing these sets and reps. I flex when I lift to stretch my muscles to their fullest potential. I rest when I need it and love walking to stretch out when I am not lifting about 2 miles a day max. Some days I walk farther but life is what you put into it so train like it's your last rep. Sleep like it's all you're getting and eat like a horse I love pushups and situps. I go as many angles as possible and hope nothing but the best.

Smile re: Congrats

Originally Posted by mitch2147 View Post

This group sounds very interesting and motivational.

I started in April 2009, working out on and off since. I don't go to a gym but do everything from home. This has led to me gaining 10kg (~20lbs) in that time but I still consider myself skinny. My height doesn't help out as well.

The motivation to eat a certain amount is my downfall as the discipline is not quite there yet. This year will be a turning point because a goal of mine is to reach 85kg (~187lbs).

I have a few pictures in my Bodyspace in the progress section so you can see my small transformation. Looking forward to seeing everyones progress and success.
    I checked out your progress, you have made great progress! I'm in the same boat i still want to increase my mass sharply! Join the group And join the discussions it will be nice to have someone else to talk to and add their input. I know you can do it friend, just make sure you are eating, hows your diet, and what is your diet? lets take a look! Do you have a lot of equipment at your house? What do you workout, and what do they consist of?

Thumbs up wow

Originally Posted by Assassin28 View Post
    Hey pal! I thought I would share a little of my experience strengths and hopes with you. My first topic is diet. I figured one day if I want to get big I need to eat big. I am into healthier foods as well so I eat alot of proteins complex carbs and love fruits and veggies. I eat oatmeal, chicken and steaks. I eat cottage cheeses and yogurts. I love whole grains and 100 percent wheat breads. I love drinking as much water and milk as possible whenever possible. I love eating fruits such as apples, pineapples and oranges. I love Pomegranates as well. I like taking shredded coconut and mixing it with cranberries in my oatmeal and eating it like cereal with rice milk. I love to eat and veggies are awesome on that list of good foods! I love salads and topping it off with all I can imagine...olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, load it up. I supplement with amino acids to deliver my protein intake. I like fish oils for the omega 3 and like taking nitric oxide. I know my muscles are 77.7 percent water so I need to hydrate. When I workout I workout hard going for 10 sets of ten if possible and love the stretch. It takes alot of time but if I want size I go for 4 sets to 6 sets of 8 to 10 reps. I go as heavy as possible and as hard as possible doing these sets and reps. I flex when I lift to stretch my muscles to their fullest potential. I rest when I need it and love walking to stretch out when I am not lifting about 2 miles a day max. Some days I walk farther but life is what you put into it so train like it's your last rep. Sleep like it's all you're getting and eat like a horse I love pushups and situps. I go as many angles as possible and hope nothing but the best.

wow, thanks so much for your input! That diet seems def like a mass builder, when i workout i find that its best for me to do 4 sets, usually adding weight each time and shot for 8. By doing this it helps you not plateau out, i still haven't plateaued and everytime i go to the gym i can always DO MORE WEIGHT! I will def add that some of those things in my diet, WATER DEF HELPS, SLEEP is very important too guys!!!!!!!

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn I thought this was some lame documentary on ****lia

haha

Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Damn I thought this was some lame documentary on ****lia
    haha nice made me laugh, are you in

Talking workout

this is by far the best workout routine i have made up and seen the most results with! Make sure you get enough sleep, and your diet is on point! will work wonders

Monday/Thursday- Chest/Back/Abs
    • Chest
    o DB bench press 4x8
    o Incline DB press 4x8
    o Chest fly machine 4x10
    o Parallel Dips 4x8
    • Back
    o Barbell row 4x8-10
    o Seated row 4x8
    o Deadlift 4x8-10
    o Wide grip chin ups, or Lat pulldowns 4x10
    • Monday- Abs
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20
    • Cardio
    o 1 mile

Tuesday/Friday- Shoulders/Bi/Tri/Forearm
    • Shoulders
    o Seated Military press 4x8
    o Arnold press 4x8
    o Behind Head press 4x8
    o Bent over DB laterals 4x10
    • Bicep
    o Do 4 sets total, do 8 reps of narrow grip, then do as many as you can of wide grip barbell curls. That’s 1 set. Then do it again. When you finish your second set, do the wide grip barbell curl first do 8 reps then right away switch to narrow grip barbell curls and do as many as you can. Do 2 sets of these total. So all together you should have done 4 sets total.
    o Hammer curls 4x8
    • Tricep
    o Weighted Dips- come down to a 90 degree angle 4x8
    o Above head rope extensions- 4x8-10
    o Palm facing up cable kickbacks- 4x8-10
    • Forearms
    o Reverse barbell curl 4x8-10
    o Behind back barbell curl 4x8-10
    o Barbell Wrist curls 4x10 palm down
    • Friday-abs
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20

• Cardio
    o 1 mile

Wednesday- cardio/abs day
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20
    cardio- 1.5 miles

Saturday- legs/calves
    • quads
    o squats 4x10
    o leg press 4x10
    o leg extensions 4x8-10
    • hamstring
    o leg curl 12x10
    • calves
    o leg press machine do calves 3xfailure (feet straight), 3xfailure feet inward, 3xfailure feet outward

o calf machine 4xfailure

diet

as promised my diet that i have created, has helped me out alot in gaining mass, make sure you do some cardio! I would recommend if your caloric intake is far from what i am consuming to increase your calories incrementally because if you are use to lets say 1300 and you do this you will most likely get some stretch marks, so increase your calorie intake slowly any questions feel free to ask

MEAL 1 (scrambled eggs + milk + bread + vitamin + oj + fish oil)

- 5 eggs
    - 1 cups of oj
    - 2 slices of bread
    - 1 optin men vitamin
    - 2 cup of water
    - 1 fish oil

calories- 771
    protein- 43g
    carbs- 65g

MEAL 2 (Homemade weight gainer + water)

- 1 scoop of whey
    - 2 cups of milk
    - 2 tablesppons of peanut butter
    - 1 bannana
    - 1 cups of water

calories- 656
    protein- 50g
    carbs- 56g

MEAL 3 (MAC AND CHEESE + water + vitamin + vienna sasuage + fish oil)

- 1 box mac&cheese
    - 2 cups of water
    - 1 opti men vitamin
    - 1 can of vienna sasuage
    - 1 fish oil

calories- 1490
    protein- 39g
    carbs- 144g

MEAL 4 (Tuna fish + apple + water + cheese)

- 2 cans of tuna fish
    - 2.5 cups of water
    - 1 apple
    - 2 slices of cheese

calories- 355
    protein- 55g
    carbs- 17g

MEAL 5 (Chicken breast + beans + water)

- 1 chicken breast 4oz
    - 1 cup of soy beans
    - 2 cups of water

calories- 447
    protein- 51g
    carbs- 20g

MEAL 6 (Homemade Weight gainer + water + vitamin + fish oil)

- 1 scoop of whey
    - 2 cups of milk
    - 2 tblespoons of peanut butter
    - 1 banana
    - 1 cup of water
    - 1 fish oil
    - 1 opti men vitamin

calories- 656
    protein- 50g
    carbs- 56g

TOTAL

CALORIES- 4365
    PROTEIN- 290g
    CARBS- 348g

mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtallmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work. Need it myself :-) Subbed.
    Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. ~Arnold H. Glasow

Originally Posted by mtallmatt View Post
    Great work. Need it myself :-) Subbed.
    glad to have you apart of this forum btw add the group also! it can be found on my page under my bodygroups called the journey of the skinnies
    ! MAKE SURE YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSIONS, add advice and make sure you always update us every 2 WEEKS the page is under construction and will have much content dedicated to helping us and expanding our knowledge

group

the group can be found on my page under bodygroups, it is under construction! This will be the only place you need to look for EVERYTHING! This will make it much easier, and will have reliable sources! so everyone who is interested add the group! WONT LET YOU GUYS DOWN

TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSpecial1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in. I'm going to stick my neck out as well however and say a bold statement.

Within 12 months time I hope and believe that I will be an inspiration to this group.
    You know its time to do something about your body when you are getting bertstared on the regular

its not how much u can lift, its rather how much you look like you can lift.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on this.

2008- 108lbs

2009- 120lbs

2010- 125 lbs

2011- 130 lbs and the year is young!

i just started SS. and i'm hoping to see good results as this is the first serious lifting routine i've tried.

Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys got this. Consistency is the key.
    ISSA CFT
    Total As Of Aug.1/11= 750lbs
    Goal for Sept.1/11 = 850lbs
    Goal for Oct.1/11 =900lbs
    Goal for Nov.1/11 = 950lbs
    Goal for Dec.1/11 = 1000 lbs

Originally Posted by TheSpecial1 View Post
    I'm in. I'm going to stick my neck out as well however and say a bold statement.

Within 12 months time I hope and believe that I will be an inspiration to this group.
    everyone in this group will motivate each other to keep achieving the goals that they set forth! so yes you will motivate me!

join the group! it can be found on my page under my bodygroups! all the resources and tools you will need to reach your goals will be on the discussion boards! still under construction!

Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    in on this.

2008- 108lbs

2009- 120lbs

2010- 125 lbs

2011- 130 lbs and the year is young!

i just started SS. and i'm hoping to see good results as this is the first serious lifting routine i've tried.
    we will be more than happy to help you! change is good ! add the group all the resources will be there by the end of the week !

thanks

Originally Posted by Suckmykiss View Post
    You guys got this. Consistency is the key.
    thank you, it is greatly appreciated more support is better!