Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    tyro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi!

Found this thread on my first trawl through the forums after signing up - the group sounds great and I'll be joining once I've finished writing this.

A bit about where I'm coming from: I'm 6ft and 136lbs so pretty damn skinny! So far I've reached 26 and have never managed to stick to using the gym for more than a few weeks at a time - a combination of laziness/lack of motivation I suppose. I've always been called skinny and I've found that those comments actually demotivate me more rather than making me do something about it. Obviously my main goal is to increase my mass and strength, but haven't yet worked out a target weight (from where I am now, the only way is up!) I've added a profile pic to my bodyspace in order to give me the kickstart to get going and keep going - I'm determined that it's going to be the last time my body looks like this!

Cheers guys - looking forward to keeping the motivation levels up and achieving my goals this time round!

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tyro4 View Post
    Hi!

Found this thread on my first trawl through the forums after signing up - the group sounds great and I'll be joining once I've finished writing this.

A bit about where I'm coming from: I'm 6ft and 136lbs so pretty damn skinny! So far I've reached 26 and have never managed to stick to using the gym for more than a few weeks at a time - a combination of laziness/lack of motivation I suppose. I've always been called skinny and I've found that those comments actually demotivate me more rather than making me do something about it. Obviously my main goal is to increase my mass and strength, but haven't yet worked out a target weight (from where I am now, the only way is up!) I've added a profile pic to my bodyspace in order to give me the kickstart to get going and keep going - I'm determined that it's going to be the last time my body looks like this!

Cheers guys - looking forward to keeping the motivation levels up and achieving my goals this time round!

welll glad to have you apart of our family/group we will be more than glad to set you up for success and reaching your goals

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    we will be more than happy to help you! change is good ! add the group all the resources will be there by the end of the week !
    ADDED! this a great group.

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    ADDED! this a great group.
    glad you think so make sure you participate in the group discussions, i just finished editing the protein section! I'll try to knock out another section later today

AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My Story

I am liking this group. It is hard to find people who are in the middle of transforming. My journey has been a little rocky. My first real exposure to the fitness and body building world was a few years ago when I started working at BodyBuilding.com here in Boise. My brother was friends with the owners so it was an easy in for a job. I was exposed to all sorts of supplements and equipment and I began to take notice. I was so so so out of shape compared to even most of the people I was working with. I was drinking every night, eating out every meal. It was terrible and I started to notice. I eventually lost tons of weight throughout the year and a half I was working there. I was eating tons of sample protein bars and I was constantly on my feet picking orders to ship to all of you. I got really really lean but still had no little muscle on me. I really never had much of an upper body, I spent many years skateboarding and had pretty strong legs. I still had yet to walk in to a gym yet. I quit working there after a while and I started a desk job and I packed on 30 lbs before I knew it. One day I took my shirt off and thought, this has go to go. I quickly joined the local YMCA after that. I ventured off to the gym and the weight started coming off. I remember I would be on the elliptical and I would watch all the guys in the free weight area and wonder when I would get the balls to go in there. I used a circuit training set of machines that they told me were state of the art and I started showing a little muscle. I could never stick to it though, life was harder then. I was dating a needy girl who had a daughter. We eventually broke up and I moved away from the YMCA and stopped going to the gym. I put on some of the weight again and went on with life. I eventually became friends with a guy who started showing interest in working out, so we both went and got memberships at Golds. We worked out for a little while, he tried to show me some things and eventually he moved back to his home town and I was left to go alone. I was very timid of learning my way around the gym in front of people who had been living at the gym for the last 10 years, so again I stopped going. I hadn't been at it for long so nothing really happened with my body. I kept on with my lifestyle of late nights and hangovers and eating out and my body continued to look bad. I was dating around and eventually fell for someone, Tara. It was really good, she was very fitness oriented and it helped change my priorities. I couldn't help but notice that all of her ex boyfriends were HUGE. These guys made me look bad. I couldn't let that happen though so this is where the journey pretty much started getting serious. Tara taught me tongs of stuff in the gym and pretty much got me ready to do it on my own. It was last August that she decided to work with a trainer and do a show. I had to try and keep up too, right? I tried to eat good like her, and go to the gym a ton like her. She changed quite a bit and I started changing too. I kept at it on and off for a while but as of recently I have been going balls to the wall. I hired the same trainer that she did at the start of the month and I have been dieting strictly and doing the workouts he wrote for me and I am really happy with my results. I finally don't feel like the chubby kid. I like the energy and clarity that I feel. I plan on keeping at it and hopefully I can get involved in the fitness work in another aspect some day.

Wow, it was great reading about your story thanks for sharing! This is making me want to hit the gym even harder more importantly you look great and very fit. You have come along way !

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    uggggh just back from the gym....now i wanna go right back!

i think the hardest part of lifting is staying out of the gym when you're supposed to. if i could, i'de lift constantly!

nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is by far the best workout routine i have made up and seen the most results with! Make sure you get enough sleep, and your diet is on point! will work wonders

Monday/Thursday- Chest/Back/Abs
    • Chest
    o DB bench press 4x8
    o Incline DB press 4x8
    o Chest fly machine 4x10
    o Parallel Dips 4x8
    • Back
    o Barbell row 4x8-10
    o Seated row 4x8
    o Deadlift 4x8-10
    o Wide grip chin ups, or Lat pulldowns 4x10
    • Monday- Abs
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20
    • Cardio
    o 1 mile

Tuesday/Friday- Shoulders/Bi/Tri/Forearm
    • Shoulders
    o Seated Military press 4x8
    o Arnold press 4x8
    o Behind Head press 4x8
    o Bent over DB laterals 4x10
    • Bicep
    o Do 4 sets total, do 8 reps of narrow grip, then do as many as you can of wide grip barbell curls. That’s 1 set. Then do it again. When you finish your second set, do the wide grip barbell curl first do 8 reps then right away switch to narrow grip barbell curls and do as many as you can. Do 2 sets of these total. So all together you should have done 4 sets total.
    o Hammer curls 4x8
    • Tricep
    o Weighted Dips- come down to a 90 degree angle 4x8
    o Above head rope extensions- 4x8-10
    o Palm facing up cable kickbacks- 4x8-10
    • Forearms
    o Reverse barbell curl 4x8-10
    o Behind back barbell curl 4x8-10
    o Barbell Wrist curls 4x10 palm down
    • Friday-abs
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20

• Cardio
    o 1 mile

Wednesday- cardio/abs day
    o Roman Chairs 4x30
    o Hanging ab crunch 4x15
    o Obliques 4x20
    cardio- 1.5 miles

Saturday- legs/calves
    • quads
    o squats 4x10
    o leg press 4x10
    o leg extensions 4x8-10
    • hamstring
    o leg curl 12x10
    • calves
    o leg press machine do calves 3xfailure (feet straight), 3xfailure feet inward, 3xfailure feet outward

o calf machine 4xfailure
    How do you do that much volume? O_O I mean for instance 4 different chest exercises @ 4sets for one bodypart? Seems mad. I'm doing rippetoes atm, and maybe I'm not an experienced enough of a lifter yet, but I fight like hell for that last rep of the last set of the only exercise of bench press. By the time I've done it, I couldn't do another rep to save my life. I also always go as heavy as I can (with exceptions to when I deload). Do you sacrifice weight / intensity to add more exercises? Is that beneficial? No hate intended or anything, I'm genuinely curious cause I don't understand it D:

Also, count be in Been way skinny my entire life. Even to the point where I'm nick-named "Skinnyboy". Gained about 7kg since I started though, and still going strong

i think the hardest part of lifting is staying out of the gym when you're supposed to. if i could, i'de lift constantly!
    i agree!!!! its hard to stay out of the gym

Originally Posted by nevereon View Post
    How do you do that much volume? O_O I mean for instance 4 different chest exercises @ 4sets for one bodypart? Seems mad. I'm doing rippetoes atm, and maybe I'm not an experienced enough of a lifter yet, but I fight like hell for that last rep of the last set of the only exercise of bench press. By the time I've done it, I couldn't do another rep to save my life. I also always go as heavy as I can (with exceptions to when I deload). Do you sacrifice weight / intensity to add more exercises? Is that beneficial? No hate intended or anything, I'm genuinely curious cause I don't understand it D:

Also, count be in Been way skinny my entire life. Even to the point where I'm nick-named "Skinnyboy". Gained about 7kg since I started though, and still going strong
    well for starters i have been working out for about 3 years now, lots of trial and error, but reading about how many sets you should do and experimenting i found that 4 sets is perfect, and stimulates your muscle. I don't sacrifice weight, believe it or not i actually add weight every set and aim to beat my last workouts weight. for example. today was chest and back for chest last week i reached 85lbs for dumbbell press...... so i wanted to beat that so today i warmed up with 50's then did 80's then 85's then 90's .... i did 4 sets total wit reps of 10, 8, 8 , and 6 for my last set. by increasing your weight every set it helps out alot and i notice it helps you not PLATEAU. I guess i have good endurance because i always do 4 exercises with 4 sets. you just have to build your endurance up, also you should do some cardio not much i just run a mile 4 times a week to work on my cardiovascular endurance which helps you when it comes to weight lifting. My rests are about 30-40 seconds in between sets. The more the intensity the better. My body responds pretty well to this program and actually on weds- i just do abs and cardio. if you want something to help with your endurance/fatigue you should try creatine, it helps and works wonders

when i create my workout i wanted to break up the areas of the body group i was working and do specific workouts for that special part

example- your back is a huge muscle, so i do 1 exercises for my lats, 1 for lower back, 1 for uper back, and 1 for traps...... so that im working each part rather just working lats

same thing for chest i do 2 exercises for mass, db bench and incline smith machine press, and chest flys for the striations, and exbar press for the inner of my chest. after i do my chest workout it is AMAZING I HAVE A HUGE PUMP AND ITS STICKS OUT . There was a guy today who was twice as big as me and i did more than him on DB press ...kinda sad lol

proper sleep, drinks lots of water, and dieting all play a part in my ability to do the volume i do.

i no longer do parallel dips i do not want to mess up my elbows, and im usually drained still from my heavy triceps dips also! i do

ezbar-
    db press
    smith incline machine press
    chest flys bent over

btw if your increasing the weight you will be fighting for the last few reps of your last step! i sually end up doing 6 reps on my last set

Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How skinny are we talking? I'm still in the middle of my transformation, but in five years I've managed to put on some 50-55 lbs. If you look at that picture of mine, you can see my ribs in the old photo, looked like a damn holocaust victim!

I'll join the group.

Originally Posted by Lucretius View Post
    How skinny are we talking? I'm still in the middle of my transformation, but in five years I've managed to put on some 50-55 lbs. If you look at that picture of mine, you can see my ribs in the old photo, looked like a damn holocaust victim!

I'll join the group.
    welcome! The more the better, just make sure you participate in the discussions! the lowest i weighted was about 110 im 155 now, lots of trial and error but i should hit 160 in 1 week then time for 170 then 180

Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome! The more the better, just make sure you participate in the discussions! the lowest i weighted was about 110 im 155 now, lots of trial and error but i should hit 160 in 1 week then time for 170 then 180
    I'm with you there, I weigh in at around 163 now, trying to get that magical 180, and we will see how I look from there. Probably fat from all the bulking

Originally Posted by Lucretius View Post
    I'm with you there, I weigh in at around 163 now, trying to get that magical 180, and we will see how I look from there. Probably fat from all the bulking
    not if you clean bulk!!! we can do it though!

nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well for starters i have been working out for about 3 years now, lots of trial and error, but reading about how many sets you should do and experimenting i found that 4 sets is perfect, and stimulates your muscle. I don't sacrifice weight, believe it or not i actually add weight every set and aim to beat my last workouts weight. for example. today was chest and back for chest last week i reached 85lbs for dumbbell press...... so i wanted to beat that so today i warmed up with 50's then did 80's then 85's then 90's .... i did 4 sets total wit reps of 10, 8, 8 , and 6 for my last set. by increasing your weight every set it helps out alot and i notice it helps you not PLATEAU. I guess i have good endurance because i always do 4 exercises with 4 sets. you just have to build your endurance up, also you should do some cardio not much i just run a mile 4 times a week to work on my cardiovascular endurance which helps you when it comes to weight lifting. My rests are about 30-40 seconds in between sets. The more the intensity the better. My body responds pretty well to this program and actually on weds- i just do abs and cardio. if you want something to help with your endurance/fatigue you should try creatine, it helps and works wonders

when i create my workout i wanted to break up the areas of the body group i was working and do specific workouts for that special part

example- your back is a huge muscle, so i do 1 exercises for my lats, 1 for lower back, 1 for uper back, and 1 for traps...... so that im working each part rather just working lats

same thing for chest i do 2 exercises for mass, db bench and incline smith machine press, and chest flys for the striations, and exbar press for the inner of my chest. after i do my chest workout it is AMAZING I HAVE A HUGE PUMP AND ITS STICKS OUT . There was a guy today who was twice as big as me and i did more than him on DB press ...kinda sad lol

proper sleep, drinks lots of water, and dieting all play a part in my ability to do the volume i do.
    Hm, okay. Interesting. Never tried Creatine actually, but have been thinking about it for a bit now. If you actually add weight as you go, then surely you don't start at your max? I don't see how it's possible to add weight during the same workout after going on your max for x amounts of sets I've always tried waiting as long as I can between sets, or as close to 1.5-2 minutes as I can get before I get bored sitting around. Always thought it was better to rest longer so that you have enough energy to squeeze as many reps out as you can of the next set. Might start doing Cardio again, I recently quit because I didn't want it to interfere with my weight gain D:

Thanks for your two cents.

Edit* oh, and not to diss your form of working out each group or anything, but I'm pretty sure I can hit the entire body with less exercises or?

What I'm doing right now:

Deadlifts - lower back, hams, random back muscles, erectors(?), forearm, abs, traps
    Squat - Quads, abs, glutes, hams, erectors
    DB Bench - Chest, tri, front delts
    Military Press - Delts
    Barbell Row - Lats, abs
    Chin up - Biceps, abs, Lats
    BB Shrug - Traps

Only thing I really miss is the calves, but I could honestly not care.

This is of course, unless you mean that you feel that isolation exercises > compounds. In which case I'd have to say that I guess it has to do with my experience (or genetics?) that compounds seem to work better for me with the exception of shrugs and press. Ah well. I don't really know why I'm writing this. I suppose I'll eventually find the need for more exercises as well, but for now fewer seems better since I'm completely fatigued on them.
    Last edited by nevereon; 02-15-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Originally Posted by nevereon View Post
    Hm, okay. Interesting. Never tried Creatine actually, but have been thinking about it for a bit now. If you actually add weight as you go, then surely you don't start at your max? I don't see how it's possible to add weight during the same workout after going on your max for x amounts of sets I've always tried waiting as long as I can between sets, or as close to 1.5-2 minutes as I can get before I get bored sitting around. Always thought it was better to rest longer so that you have enough energy to squeeze as many reps out as you can of the next set. Might start doing Cardio again, I recently quit because I didn't want it to interfere with my weight gain D:

Thanks for your two cents.

Edit* oh, and not to diss your form of working out each group or anything, but I'm pretty sure I can hit the entire body with less exercises or?

What I'm doing right now:

Deadlifts - lower back, hams, random back muscles, erectors(?), forearm, abs, traps
    Squat - Quads, abs, glutes, hams, erectors
    DB Bench - Chest, tri, front delts
    Military Press - Delts
    Barbell Row - Lats, abs
    Chin up - Biceps, abs, Lats
    BB Shrug - Traps

Only thing I really miss is the calves, but I could honestly not care.

This is of course, unless you mean that you feel that isolation exercises > compounds. In which case I'd have to say that I guess it has to do with my experience (or genetics?) that compounds seem to work better for me with the exception of shrugs and press. Ah well. I don't really know why I'm writing this. I suppose I'll eventually find the need for more exercises as well, but for now fewer seems better since I'm completely fatigued on them.
    im sure you can do it like that, but i respond better to my program of directly hitting the certain body parts. and you should NEVER NEGLECT a body part so you NEED to do calves. I do incorporate compound exercises in my workouts. I guess just build your endurance up i always switch things up also, but 1.5 to 2 minute rest IS WAY TOOO LONG, you will lose your intensity and your pump along with lactic acid (the burning sensation you feel in that body part) i can do 30 seconds and still always increase weight i find it easier to rest less and get it over with then waiting around for 2 minutes to do another set

wtsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Damn I thought this was some lame documentary on ****lia
    I'm an albino ethiopian thankyou very much!!

i'm getting frustrated, I'm tired of this plateau, i actually might be slipping back into the 140s, but like hell i'm gonna go down without a fight! i started using heavy whipping cream in my shakes, its mostly fat but.. i'll just burn it off and i could use a little fat anyway, but now i'm taking in 5500+ calories, i better gain some weight!

Red face oh no

Originally Posted by wtsall View Post
    i'm getting frustrated, I'm tired of this plateau, i actually might be slipping back into the 140s, but like hell i'm gonna go down without a fight! i started using heavy whipping cream in my shakes, its mostly fat but.. i'll just burn it off and i could use a little fat anyway, but now i'm taking in 5500+ calories, i better gain some weight!
    i'm sure you will gain some weight with that calorie intake, impossible if you dont! Are you doing a bunch of cardio or something lol ? try to keep your cardio down some

hgr126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright guys... i think it's high time i do something about being skinny.. i have procrastinated long enough because i was debilitating on whether i should give up my passion, freestyle football, to work out and gain weight.. i guess, i just stopped my passion and am going to give this a go..it's quite sad actually, but i rather not mention about it.

So.. my height is roughly 1.7m and i weigh in at only 120pounds (yea suck on this all you people out there who claim you are skinny... lol) . no offence though for that 'suck' but i just got tired of people saying their skinny when obviously they are not compared to me.. =/

but anyways! i think i'm going to start vince delmonte's upside down training from tomorrow onwards! its high time i start! wish me good luck guys! I hope i could get/learn/experience something out of this thread since it is for skinnies! peace out!

HaloFreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaloFreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaloFreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I'm in!

Still can't lift til' March though, because of a thumb injury(Broken/Fractured). D:

Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm on too! Sometimes I get frustrated and I think I'm not making any gains, but I've already gained approximately 18 pounds in 6 months! I was 150ish and now I'm 170ish.
    Yay!

Originally Posted by hgr126 View Post
    alright guys... i think it's high time i do something about being skinny.. i have procrastinated long enough because i was debilitating on whether i should give up my passion, freestyle football, to work out and gain weight.. i guess, i just stopped my passion and am going to give this a go..it's quite sad actually, but i rather not mention about it.

So.. my height is roughly 1.7m and i weigh in at only 120pounds (yea suck on this all you people out there who claim you are skinny... lol) . no offence though for that 'suck' but i just got tired of people saying their skinny when obviously they are not compared to me.. =/

but anyways! i think i'm going to start vince delmonte's upside down training from tomorrow onwards! its high time i start! wish me good luck guys! I hope i could get/learn/experience something out of this thread since it is for skinnies! peace out!
    GOOD LUCKKKKKK!!! I know you can do it you have the tools you need now get to work and make it happen! I have been really busy with school but add the group! I will try to update it when i have some down time

Originally Posted by HaloFreeze View Post
    I'm in!

Still can't lift til' March though, because of a thumb injury(Broken/Fractured). D:
    ouch! i GUESS the good thing is when march comes along you will hit the gym hard!!! Im pretty excited for you time to turn it up

Originally Posted by Gondilyn View Post
    I'm on too! Sometimes I get frustrated and I think I'm not making any gains, but I've already gained approximately 18 pounds in 6 months! I was 150ish and now I'm 170ish.
    Yay!

wow, yes that is pretty good, nice gain! Slowly getting there bro whats your overall goal? ps join the group it can be found in my bodygorups

Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gondilyn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow, yes that is pretty good, nice gain! Slowly getting there bro whats your overall goal? ps join the group it can be found in my bodygorups
    My short term goal is 180, and my long term is 200lbs. We'll see what happens!
    "The pursuit of happiness is never hopeless."

Me too!
    "The pursuit of happiness is never hopeless."

lol i'm 1.95m and i was 125 when i started college hahahha try THAT lol but yeah its annoying guys who think they are skinny but aren't

Originally Posted by hgr126 View Post