Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Popping in.

Hey dudes.
    I hope training is going well for you! Its been a crazy last couple of weeks. I prepped and competed in my first show and I am now anticipating my second show in 11 days. I have to put together a posing routine now! It's crazy where I have come in the past few months, and it hasn't been remotely easy. Today marks 2 months from when I buckled down and haven't let up, but honestly it feels like it's been 6 months! I have been eating super clean. I am currently eating 3 days no carbs, and 1 day with carbs and so forth. Lot's of chicken! I figured out that I like eating the chicken breast tenderloins off of my Foreman. Quick and Easy. I have been doing cardio when I wake up in the morning on an empty stomach and it has been really good. It's an awesome way to start your day positively! I would suggest it. Even though you may be trying to gain weight, you may want to eat more and do cardio. I usually keep my heart rate around 135. Anyway. I am still trying to stay at a low bf% and build still, but it is tough. Just remember to get in 6 meals throughout the day. Keep your muscles fed and your head up! You all can reach your goals, it's just a matter of how hard you try!

ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stevep78 View Post
    What's up bro...If you want sick results man, eat and eat big.
    Eat every 2-3 hours, no later than 3, you gotta keep feeding the body those big cals if you want to see the muscles explode.
    You can hit me up for quick tips of things to do with food if you want.
    Thanks, repped. I'll get into that 3 hour routine first then I'll probably need your further advice.

Not looking forward to squats tomorrow, gotta push out 3x5x40 kgs/88 lbs and no idea how I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it though.

zeeeon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, just checking in -

I have reached my set goal of 160 LBS and I'm freakin' stoked! Thats 20lbs since starting in Feb. I also recently switched to a new full body workout that just obliterates me in the gym - its the 30 days bones to buff workout on the BB supersite. Just search google for it.

Stevep78 is absolutely right - eating big and supplementing has been key for me. I can only eat 3 times a day due to the living situation I'm in, but when chow comes around I eat as much as I can until I'm very full (not stuffed or sick though). Then, inbetween meals I supplement with 100% hyrolized whey protein.

In the morning and before bed I also supplement with a weight gainer (make sure whatever you choose, it has tons of BCAA's in it as well as calories per serving) and multiviatmin packs that I also split between morning and night.

My workout supplements consist of Jack3d and one scoop of GNC 100% Hydrolized Whey protein pre workout, then L-Gluatmine and 2 more scoops of the same Whey immediately afterwards.

I'm thinking about adding into my workout supps Waxy Maize, more BCAA's, and possibly some Test booster (not sure on that yet). Anyone had experience with any of those?

Anyway, hope everyone is seeing results too! Remember, a good routine that you can stick with and be dedicated too is key!

Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey chaps,
    Hope everyone is well, thought i would check in and say hi. I have been working out hard lately reading forums like this has helped keep me motivated. I set my self an odd goal today as just recieve a tshirt I ordered, its my normal size (L) but must be a big large as its pretty baggy gonna try to see how long till i can fill it out. Any of you guys developed to a point where you cant fit into ur old clothes? For us a good all be it expensivve problem.

NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Checkin in, 6'1 skinny guy here, just started working out again 10 days ago, quit smoking cigs also. Started at 141, already at 149. Just trying to bulk up 10 pounds at a time until I'm over 200.

Originally Posted by NoFive0 View Post
    Checkin in, 6'1 skinny guy here, just started working out again 10 days ago, quit smoking cigs also. Started at 141, already at 149. Just trying to bulk up 10 pounds at a time until I'm over 200.
    Thats great to hear man, keep it up! I too quit smoking and have gained significant amount of weight also! Don't give up, keep the ball rolling and it is very motivating.

Are you supplementing and eating a ton? These are key to keep that initial weight gain (from quitting smoking) still rolling.

NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zeeeon View Post
    Thats great to hear man, keep it up! I too quit smoking and have gained significant amount of weight also! Don't give up, keep the ball rolling and it is very motivating.

Are you supplementing and eating a ton? These are key to keep that initial weight gain (from quitting smoking) still rolling.
    Thanks, Protein and creatine only, I have definitely been eating a ton. I box so exercising isn't out of my realm but getting big will be a challenge. The biggest I ever weighed was 170 but that was in boot camp when I could eat 6000 calories a day without even trying. I've got a ton more energy already from not smoking. If I worked out too hard I would get real lightheaded and throw up but I feel great now and it hasn't even been two weeks.

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    checking back in. I was back to about 155.4 I believe this morning. still good though, I'm gaining. I'd like to get up to 170...most I've weighed was 160-165
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

Alexeinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Greetings, all.

I have registered ages ago but never had moitvation to read norpost anything.

I am 195-6cm tall, 6ft 5-6(not sure havend measred myself in a while) 25 YO and weight 96kg - 200lb or there abouts.

Went to the Gym first day yesterday.

Did squats 5x5x90kgs and deadlift 5x5x100kgs, it was awesome.

I have prior training experience but had an extended break, now im back.

Goal is to be 130kg of pure muscle, and i will get there.

executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

Hope everyone did well this week! I know I've been slacking a bit when it comes to getting my calories in. I'd say this is partly due to getting stuck into uni work, but mostly it's the motivation.

I keep telling myself I'm going to do something and then I second think it when the time comes. Well not anymore. From now on I want to get into a thinking pattern where if I say I'm going to eat something, I'm going to do it. No second thinking. Just get off my ass and do it.

I've decided that I want to increase my calories as well. I'm going to try and aim for 3000 starting today. After the weekend I'll see how I went and if I can either take it down or bump them up a bit.

Another problem I find, not sure if anyone else has the same feelings, is that I tend to stick to foods I know will get me to my calorie intake goals. Which makes planning meals easier, but it also makes foods get boring over time. This is another thing I want to do this week. Go out, go shopping and check out what foods I can start adding to my diet to mix things up a bit.

Anyway, that's enough from me! Hopefully I can start posting some real gains sometime soon, until then...

Good luck everyone!

stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats on everything you are doing man...Keep the focus, keep your drive, stay off the cigs and destroy that gym.
    ” The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    So wake up, forget past mistakes, forget you ever failed, in fact , forget everything. Step up and release that Animal inside”

Online Trainer/Coach and Nutrition Planner from Fitnesspoynters.com
    Trainer of Trelus & Nikia Dyson: Winners of the 2011 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Challenge.
    Trainer of the incredible Lisa Powers who won the 2012 Dymatize Challenge and she was a runner up in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Challenge.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks, Protein and creatine only, I have definitely been eating a ton. I box so exercising isn't out of my realm but getting big will be a challenge. The biggest I ever weighed was 170 but that was in boot camp when I could eat 6000 calories a day without even trying. I've got a ton more energy already from not smoking. If I worked out too hard I would get real lightheaded and throw up but I feel great now and it hasn't even been two weeks.
    hey breh, another former smoker here. u quit cold turk? i did and i haven't looked back, can't even tell you how long it's been, close to a year now i'm sure. feelsgoodman.

also military, USMC. so what branch owns u?

also taking protein and creatine, in the form of whey and NOshotgun.

btw do you box for fun or you actually competing? i would recommend dropping the boxing and focusing 100% on lifting heavy. if not competing that is.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    here are some video's i've been drawing from. my work out partner and i have been focusing really hard on proper form. i've been pretty sore this last week so i'm sure it's helping!

i've been getting a kick out of watching all these ppl in the gym with horrible form. now i suddenly don't care how small my weight stacks are because i know my form is spot on. which, hardly anybody in my gym can say(w/o lying lol).

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another skinny looking to hit 150lbs. Im 5'9 and about 131lbs right now. Started working out again after a long break due to a arm injury and trying to get though the soreness from doing squats. Im not as young as I used to be and its been 3 days and im still walking funny.

I trying to eat as clean as I can. I eat around 4-5 times a day, snack on nuts and bananas. I used to drink weight gainer shacks in morning and at night but all I did was gain fat so Im just doing whey protein after workout. Hope to see some gains soon.

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Replies!!

Originally Posted by executi0n View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement! It's stuff like that, that keep me motivated to press on and stick to it. Yeah, the reason for being small is, well partly because my mums family is small so she is small, my sister is small, etc. But mostly because I haven't been eating the right amount of calories for my build. 2500 isn't a whole lot but I do find myself struggling to get it all in some days where at the end of the night I'll have a glass of milk + nesquick + protein powder and something like a kitkat chunky or whatever I can get my hands on to push myself over the line.

Is there an amount of calories that you would recommend that I should aim for? (Putting on weight wouldn't exactly be a bad thing in my case heh)

I've been having tin spaghetti a lot lately as that's easy and has around 400ish calories per tin, but I never thought about ravioli, so it looks like I've got some shopping to do. Hopefully there will be some Aussie equivalents on the market that give some similar macros.

I've got a 1kg bag of WPC at the moment which was $26 so not as good value as what you mentioned. But I will have a look at some of the online supplement stores and see what I can find in regards to better value.

I usually have a shake everyday with the following:

300mL Milk - 195kCal, 9.6g Protein
    30gm WPC - 119kCal, 24.39g Protein
    20gm Choc Nesquick - 82kCal, 0.9g Protein
    20gm Milo - 82kCal, 2.3gm Protein
    30gm Maltodextrin - 114kCal, 0g Protein

594 calories, 36gm protein, 15g fats, 75g carbs

I reckon I might do some replacing in my shakes and get rid of the milo and add in some ice cream and peanut butter instead to help bump things up a bit... and get some flavoured protein next time to save having to add my own.

The only problem with the shakes are that sometimes I feel kind of bloated/full for a while afterwards which makes it hard to eat on time. I'm not sure if that's just my body trying to adjust to 600+ calories at a time or that amount, but I'll get over it I hope.

So looks like this week I've got some shopping to do.

Thanks for the feedback and everything, really appreciate it!

[Edit] So after getting motivated to make myself something, I went and put together a shake for breakfast and came up with this. (See attachment). Not as much as the one you showed, but this one is pretty good and so far its the best tasting as well. I could drink these all day.

Bro you can do it, thats why we are all here! Everyone is behind you we will always look forward to hearing about your gains, and how you are doing outside of bodybuilding. I love protein shakes i currently use muscle milk the brand new one that came out taste sooo good (cookies and cream) I got them for 18 bucks each!! for 5 LBS what a steal right??? UPLOAD PICTURESSS!!!

Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    sup brah?

yeah the taliban been fukkin with my schedule.

<---------(srs)

just did an unload week, cycled off my prework supp, rested my legs and got rid of the shin splints. also stepped up my weighted pull ups to 35 lbs, and weighted dips to 25 lbs. monday is a new day and will be back on my supp, looking forward to bringing my legs back into my work out. i have high hopes for the next 4 weeks.
    **** the taliban!!!! I'm glad your shins are better know i know they were messing with your workout! i see your making solid jumps in weight!! i have high hopes for those 4 weeks to come bro

DONT GIVE UP!

Originally Posted by gbeezy4 View Post

right pic was taken at 162, now 172!

Starting my first cut because I wanna look good for summer and want to know how to do it as well for future references
    dam bro!! Great work 10 pounds of solid gains congrats, we are all happy for you you offically weigh more than me how depressing!! You look more solid

Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    oh yes!!! it would be absolutely new level ))))

i decide to add boxing to my usual workouts )))
    WOW, thats EXCITING!!! Do you like it!? I want to start doing M
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool replies

Originally Posted by BamaBruce View Post
    up to 155.4 this morning, and veins have been becoming more visible, cuts better, and etc....ya know what that means!

DAM, thats great! Lets keep that weight going up no time to slow down! Only one way to go and thats up I love when veins are blowing out we do know what that means!! GREAT JOB

Originally Posted by ilovejunkfood View Post
    Started working out last week. Decided hating how I look for 33 years is long enough.

Two biggest problems I've found is not only the motivation to keep going even though I can't see any results, and eating enough (especially at work). I'm trying to get into the routine of a huge breakfast every day and just eating regular meals for now.

WOW 33 years is a long time, but the fact that you STARTED PERIOD says a lot! KEEP IT MOVING! What is your diet looking like and give us your current workout routine! We will edit it and check your diet, give us your stats - weight - we can try to help! I mean WE WILL HELP

Originally Posted by Pconde619 View Post
    Hey everyone, just checking out the forum - decided to join this group since I pretty much grew up being the skinniest person I knew. I was 115 most of my life, started working out and made it to 125 - 135... I was training hard but my diet was horrible. (I simply wasn't eating enough for my metabolism) I've started eating more and more and have been gaining weight steadily. I still have a long long long way to go, but I definitely feel I am making some progress. Had the flu this weekend so I had to put working out on hold (hate doing that!!!) but making up for it tomorrow...

Best of luck everyone!

Wow i was 110 when i first started i know how bad 115 feels like though. Now your 135, thats excellent congrats. I know it is hard, so i can relate, We both have along way to go but we will do this together ! SOrry about the flu, that usually screws up everyones workout, with some weight loss too huh?

Originally Posted by SilentOneOne View Post
    I am in. On January 15 when I got serious about putting on mass, I was 128 pounds. Currently sitting at 141. The goal is 143 by April 15 which is a 15 pound gain in 3 months and I am almost there! After that I will shoot for 155.

Lots of great information and motivation around here and just wanted to say thanks for that. Also will try to get some pictures up soon so people other than me can critique and track my progress.
    wowwwwwwwww, nice gains, 128 to 141! Seee you can do it! MAKE SURE YOU KEEP EATING! If your weight slows down or stops EAT MORE OR add another meal to your diet roughly 500 calories ! And no problem i must say thanks to you, for joining us on here and updating us and keeping this thread alive! So thank you, and for also supporting everyone else!

Originally Posted by bwgetbig View Post
    Fellow skinny guy and new to this site...I've come far in the past 3 years, but I have farther to go still. Encouraging to find all this support here!

Whats up man...actually yeah work sucked big time this week and it definitely impacted my training during the week

But weekend is here, and I had an awesome workout today, feeling pumped! Moved up in weight on bicep barbell curl sets for a bit, felt great! Tomorrow will be equally awesome I hope!
    Welcome! I love seeing new people joining our thread! Congrats on coming so far, its nice seeing people like me see gains and transform their body. We've all came so far, and should be proud of ourselves. WE SUPPORT YOU, keep the weight jumping up !!! whats your goalss?
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

Talking replies moreee!!

Hey guys, just checking in -

I have reached my set goal of 160 LBS and I'm freakin' stoked! Thats 20lbs since starting in Feb. I also recently switched to a new full body workout that just obliterates me in the gym - its the 30 days bones to buff workout on the BB supersite. Just search google for it.

Stevep78 is absolutely right - eating big and supplementing has been key for me. I can only eat 3 times a day due to the living situation I'm in, but when chow comes around I eat as much as I can until I'm very full (not stuffed or sick though). Then, inbetween meals I supplement with 100% hyrolized whey protein.

In the morning and before bed I also supplement with a weight gainer (make sure whatever you choose, it has tons of BCAA's in it as well as calories per serving) and multiviatmin packs that I also split between morning and night.

My workout supplements consist of Jack3d and one scoop of GNC 100% Hydrolized Whey protein pre workout, then L-Gluatmine and 2 more scoops of the same Whey immediately afterwards.

I'm thinking about adding into my workout supps Waxy Maize, more BCAA's, and possibly some Test booster (not sure on that yet). Anyone had experience with any of those?

Anyway, hope everyone is seeing results too! Remember, a good routine that you can stick with and be dedicated too is key!

YES, you met your goal!!!! 160 is a great number to be at! Now your next goal??? 20 more pounds !!! 180 HERE YOU COME gREAT ADVICE i didnt like jacked, im going to try muscle pharm assault here it works !! Its a preworkout have you tried it??

Originally Posted by AMinegar View Post
    Hey dudes.
    I hope training is going well for you! Its been a crazy last couple of weeks. I prepped and competed in my first show and I am now anticipating my second show in 11 days. I have to put together a posing routine now! It's crazy where I have come in the past few months, and it hasn't been remotely easy. Today marks 2 months from when I buckled down and haven't let up, but honestly it feels like it's been 6 months! I have been eating super clean. I am currently eating 3 days no carbs, and 1 day with carbs and so forth. Lot's of chicken! I figured out that I like eating the chicken breast tenderloins off of my Foreman. Quick and Easy. I have been doing cardio when I wake up in the morning on an empty stomach and it has been really good. It's an awesome way to start your day positively! I would suggest it. Even though you may be trying to gain weight, you may want to eat more and do cardio. I usually keep my heart rate around 135. Anyway. I am still trying to stay at a low bf% and build still, but it is tough. Just remember to get in 6 meals throughout the day. Keep your muscles fed and your head up! You all can reach your goals, it's just a matter of how hard you try!

Training is going well, how did you do in the comp!!! I forgot to ask! I know you are pushing it to the limit! Your doing such a great job...im extremely happy for you buddy.

Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    damn...its freaking hard to have legs workout after work(i work for 24 hours)
    jut when i came back home i realize that i complete all my sets just because my will power
    proud its a good thing...but some times im afraid myself
    Yes, usually its hard to walk! i usually walk funny afterwards do you??? Don't be afraid embrace the monster inside !!

Originally Posted by omiehomie View Post
    hi everyone checking in on to this group / motivation builder.

my gripe is im a grad student and im always so damn busy, sleep deprived, cant find time to eat anything. this thread hopefully has given me some ideas and new tactics to attack the problem at hand.

im a 148 right now and im 6'1 . my target weight is right about 170-180 realistically. i did a calorie counter and it said right around 3000 cal / per day should be a pound a week.

if redmond say the 4500 cal diet posted does wonders, ill be giving that a try asap .
    You can add some of the things to your current diet i actually reworked the diet but it sure does work, i wouldn't do the same exact thing, you could add some of the meals to your current diet to help, so that you can still eat your current foods that you enjoy!

if that isn't uplifting...inspirational....motivational...idk haha works so well for me atm....with lifting but also with my eh girl situation
    Oh it sure is motivational, and inspirational i love this song now!! thanks bro ! Eh your going to have plenty of more girls after you when you get more jacked!!

so lets do this!

Originally Posted by BrahTech View Post
    in on dis

glad WELCOME BROTHER! What are your stats, and goals!

Originally Posted by The-Pikey View Post
    heyhey! my journey (so far) is the thread in my sig (check if you wanna see how skinny 5'10" 115lbs looks like )... JUST made it the other day. I supposed I'll do a more detailed post of my entire struggle from beginning to end when I reach my final goal.
    I will have to check out your thread in a few bro, i want to stay up to date with your results! Can't wait to check it out! NOW dont be wasting my time!!! I want to see results, i know you can do it so does everyone else in here! SO show us what your made of, EAT EAT EAT GYM GYM GYM SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP
    We Win OR We Learn

redmonde u dedicated breh, reps

Talking Replies , replies and more replies

Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Another skinny looking to hit 150lbs. Im 5'9 and about 131lbs right now. Started working out again after a long break due to a arm injury and trying to get though the soreness from doing squats. Im not as young as I used to be and its been 3 days and im still walking funny.

I trying to eat as clean as I can. I eat around 4-5 times a day, snack on nuts and bananas. I used to drink weight gainer shacks in morning and at night but all I did was gain fat so Im just doing whey protein after workout. Hope to see some gains soon.
    WELCOME, your my same height, I know you can hit that, so no worries, just keep pushing yourself though! You will be back here to update us on how well you did and the gains you saw!!

here are some video's i've been drawing from. my work out partner and i have been focusing really hard on proper form. i've been pretty sore this last week so i'm sure it's helping!

i've been getting a kick out of watching all these ppl in the gym with horrible form. now i suddenly don't care how small my weight stacks are because i know my form is spot on. which, hardly anybody in my gym can say(w/o lying lol).

Thanks brian nice videos!! I will post some later you beat me to the punch!!

Originally Posted by executi0n View Post
    Hey,

Hope everyone did well this week! I know I've been slacking a bit when it comes to getting my calories in. I'd say this is partly due to getting stuck into uni work, but mostly it's the motivation.

I keep telling myself I'm going to do something and then I second think it when the time comes. Well not anymore. From now on I want to get into a thinking pattern where if I say I'm going to eat something, I'm going to do it. No second thinking. Just get off my ass and do it.

I've decided that I want to increase my calories as well. I'm going to try and aim for 3000 starting today. After the weekend I'll see how I went and if I can either take it down or bump them up a bit.

Another problem I find, not sure if anyone else has the same feelings, is that I tend to stick to foods I know will get me to my calorie intake goals. Which makes planning meals easier, but it also makes foods get boring over time. This is another thing I want to do this week. Go out, go shopping and check out what foods I can start adding to my diet to mix things up a bit.

Anyway, that's enough from me! Hopefully I can start posting some real gains sometime soon, until then...

Good luck everyone!

DON'T GIVE UP YOU WILL SEE GAINS, WILL TAKE SOME TIME! INCREASE THAT CALORIC INTAKE, WORKOUT HARD, GET SOME SLEEP....THATS THE FORMULA FOR RESULTS YOU NEED TO BECOME MORE MOTIVATED!!!! SHOW US SOME RESULTS NOW!

Originally Posted by Alexeinator View Post
    Greetings, all.

I have registered ages ago but never had moitvation to read norpost anything.

I am 195-6cm tall, 6ft 5-6(not sure havend measred myself in a while) 25 YO and weight 96kg - 200lb or there abouts.

Went to the Gym first day yesterday.

Did squats 5x5x90kgs and deadlift 5x5x100kgs, it was awesome.

I have prior training experience but had an extended break, now im back.

Goal is to be 130kg of pure muscle, and i will get there.

NOW THAT IS AWESOME, YOU WILL BECOME A MONSTER!! OF PURE MUSCLE :d

checking back in. I was back to about 155.4 I believe this morning. still good though, I'm gaining. I'd like to get up to 170...most I've weighed was 160-165

Glad your back, I'm positive you can do it!! So lets kill it! Thats the most ive ever weighed also

CONGRATS, ON not smoking, i know that is hard but if you can do that you can def gain the weight you want and anything else!! That is a nice goal thats what i want to do also! Guess we are in it together

Originally Posted by Gambo22 View Post
    Hey chaps,
    Hope everyone is well, thought i would check in and say hi. I have been working out hard lately reading forums like this has helped keep me motivated. I set my self an odd goal today as just recieve a tshirt I ordered, its my normal size (L) but must be a big large as its pretty baggy gonna try to see how long till i can fill it out. Any of you guys developed to a point where you cant fit into ur old clothes? For us a good all be it expensivve problem.
    Glad you came on by, You will fill that shirt out in no time, i like loose shirts! Not all tight on me Yes i have a ton of polo by ralph lauren.......they were medium...NOW I CANT FIT THEM and i had over 40+ polos so .....angry but glad to see im moving up!! I hear you but all worth it in the end bro
    We Win OR We Learn

Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In on this. Checking in at 5'10 120 lbs. I've been running SS for a couple weeks, my problem has just always been my diet. Goal is going to be 4k cals a day.

Originally Posted by Zeusty View Post
    In on this. Checking in at 5'10 120 lbs. I've been running SS for a couple weeks, my problem has just always been my diet. Goal is going to be 4k cals a day.
    welcome fellow skinny, SS is a great program. i ran it for the first part of my bulk. it worked wonders for me. and have faith because i was 108 lbs before i went to boot camp. and i was 125 lbs before i started bulking. my advice is to eat big, eat clean, lift heavy, and lift with the correct form. by reevaluating my form this last week i just added 10 lbs to my bench tonight! annnd i pushed out 5 reps @ 10 lbs over my previous max. going for 150-155lbs next friday, hell i'm pretty sure i'm already capable of it.

if you have any ?'s about supps ask redmond he know's his shiit. good luck!

Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zeusty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    welcome fellow skinny, SS is a great program. i ran it for the first part of my bulk. it worked wonders for me. and have faith because i was 108 lbs before i went to boot camp. and i was 125 lbs before i started bulking. my advice is to eat big, eat clean, lift heavy, and lift with the correct form. by reevaluating my form this last week i just added 10 lbs to my bench tonight! annnd i pushed out 5 reps @ 10 lbs over my previous max. going for 150-155lbs next friday, hell i'm pretty sure i'm already capable of it.

if you have any ?'s about supps ask redmond he know's his shiit. good luck!
    Thanks bro, my ultimate goal is to post my progress pics in the skinny to mass thread on the post your pictures board. ****ing love that thread, it's what got me wanting this.

Thanks bro, my ultimate goal is to post my progress pics in the skinny to mass thread on the post your pictures board. ****ing love that thread, it's what got me wanting this.
    good shiit man. i'll have progress pics up soon. as soon as i hit 140 i'll post my pics from 120-140.

reps for a new skinny brah.

Redmond - its good to hear from ya again - Hows things going? I see you hit 162 lately?

And yeah man, next goal is 175, then on to 180!

Good news!

So i received an email from Anabolic Addiction, never heard of them before so i had to look them up. Then i came to realize that they have pretty good reviews for their supplements, they want me to use their product /stak, well one of them. So i'm going to do it!!! I have to create a log for it pretty excited, sending me Mass Addiction / T- Alpha Stack. These products are very different from what im use to taking so i will just add it to my stack already in use. Should see pretty good gains. Hopefully it arrives soon, i hope to start working out hardcore monday, i have been contemplating the past week or so about just working out and not trying to bulk because i will most likely lose alot of gains in the summer since i will be working 24 7 and diet and gym will be out of the picture :/ butttt i decided to NOT GIVE UP, How can i tell people not to give up yet i decide to..that doesn't make sense. People are giving me support and i will not let you guys down, my fellow skinnies!
    We Win OR We Learn

Redmond - its good to hear from ya again - Hows things going? I see you hit 162 lately?

And yeah man, next goal is 175, then on to 180!
    Its good to hear from you! Everything is good now, i got the chance to try out some products from anabolic addiction, they are sending me this stack. I think im getting small, this past week or so i was deciding if i wanted to still bulk up because most likely i will lose much of my gains this summer since ill be working soo much. But that is over, i decided to keep pushing and I can't stop now. People are looking up to me, and i have fellow skinnies to lead! What example would i set if i give up?? SO i have until may 17th to hit 170ish, i will weigh in on monday to see what my weight is. Going to start this new routine hopefully it works well 175 will be a great goal for you then an extra 5 pounds! You got this, without a doubt, Glad to see your seeing results and everything is A-O- KAY

WELCOME!! Glad to have another member!! not to sure what SS is what is that exactly!? I always like learning more about bodybuilding/nutrition. Diet always seems to be the problem, thats a great start! 4K HERE YOU COME
    We Win OR We Learn

Pconde619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    Wow i was 110 when i first started i know how bad 115 feels like though. Now your 135, thats excellent congrats. I know it is hard, so i can relate, We both have along way to go but we will do this together ! SOrry about the flu, that usually screws up everyones workout, with some weight loss too huh?
    Yeah, I was up to 143 when I got sick... I lost five pounds but already gained 3 back. I'm thinking it was mostly water. I lost two inches off my waist but everything else (arms, chest, etc) stayed exactly the same. So I guess it could have been worse. I did a light workout this week since I still felt pretty weak but didn't want to go another day without training. Hopefully when I do my two week update I wont have to post negative gains! That would suck... we shall see!

WELCOME!! Glad to have another member!! not to sure what SS is what is that exactly!? I always like learning more about bodybuilding/nutrition. Diet always seems to be the problem, thats a great start! 4K HERE YOU COME
    SS is starting strength, a beginner strength routine.

Looking for 2 REPS to help with this thread!

Okay so i have been really busy with school and work, and have been disappointed with how much time i have been putting in this thread! Sorry guys, the semester is almost finished so then i can really help out more! Since this thread has been blowing up with more members and receiving more attention i was wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help out!

Looking for 2 reps that will help regulate this thread i think its a great idea, they will help welcome the new skinnies, help post useful information, give great advice, and keep people motivated!

I will continue to post great resources to help with your goals when i find any downtime possible!

This will help you pass some time, and you will learn expand your knowledge when it comes to dieting and fitness. But more importantly it will feel pretty good helping out others. Just check the thread frequently, not asking to give all your time just couple minutes or so !

If your interested let me know, I will have to give you some articles to read so that you will know about certain topics, so if anyone has any questions you will be able to answer them, or give good advice!!
    We Win OR We Learn

SS is starting strength, a beginner strength routine.
    ohhh i see now isn't that like 3x5 workouts with compound lifting? Squats, bench press, etc???

Originally Posted by Pconde619 View Post
    Yeah, I was up to 143 when I got sick... I lost five pounds but already gained 3 back. I'm thinking it was mostly water. I lost two inches off my waist but everything else (arms, chest, etc) stayed exactly the same. So I guess it could have been worse. I did a light workout this week since I still felt pretty weak but didn't want to go another day without training. Hopefully when I do my two week update I wont have to post negative gains! That would suck... we shall see!
    Glad you gained everything back! That would suck SO DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! KEEP PUSHING no exceptions
    We Win OR We Learn