Page 67 of 171 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 5128
    caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 5to9 View Post
    My macro ratio is probably ~40-45% protein, 30-35% carbs, rest fat. Not sure how much my calorie surplus is - I don't keep track of it, I think more in big picture terms..typical day would consist of:
    Breakfast: few slices of melba toast with peanut butter or granola bar, coffee with cream (no sugar)
    Mid morning: A few pieces of fruit, protein shake Lunch: chicken breast, vegetables (or subway when eating out)
    Mid afternoon: cottage cheese, piece of fruit
    Preworkout: 2 pieces of melba toast with peanut butter
    Supper: chicken/fish, vegetables, 2 hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit milk shake
    You really should start counting calories. Tons of people totally over-estimate their calorie consumption. For example, how do you know how many grams of protein are in the meat you're eating? You should invest in a cheap food scale. You can get them at pretty much any Wal-Mart type store for around $7. Take the little bit of extra time and count the calories and macros so you know you are hitting them properly and not just guessing. You might be surprised at what you find out...
    STRENGTH. POWER. FITNESS.
    EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!
    TRANSFORMING MY BODY ONE DAY AT A TIME::

Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by caustin1986 View Post
    That's great! Damn keep doing what you're doing and nothing can stop you!*
    I appreciate it. I'm inclining 95 dumbbells and benching 100s x 10 and declining x 12. Everything else ha gone up dramatically as well
    NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    Kettlebell, Pre-Post Natal, ViPR, Loaded Movement,
    Trigger Point, Boxing, Animal Flow and Progressive Bodyweight Training Certified.

TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrailRated6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I counted my calories today for the first time exactly and my macros ended up being 41% protein, 38% carbs, 19% fat. 4,103 calories with 428 grams of protein. Good?

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrailRated6 View Post
    I counted my calories today for the first time exactly and my macros ended up being 41% protein, 38% carbs, 19% fat. 4,103 calories with 428 grams of protein. Good?
    428g protein? you sure? I don't even think Jay cutler eats that much protein lol.*

Don't know if any of you guys saw the thread I just posted in Motivation yet, but as of today, my wife and I are ending our 7 year marriage. Totally caught me by surprise, and don't know where to go from here. I might be crazy for posting on here but I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't go nuts. I don't know how much I'll be able to focus on lifting and eating for a while, but I'm hoping to pull through and continue on with my goals... I'll be around still giving tips and advice and watching everyone's progress. Keep lifting!

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't know if any of you guys saw the thread I just posted in Motivation yet, but as of today, my wife and I are ending our 7 year marriage. Totally caught me by surprise, and don't know where to go from here. I might be crazy for posting on here but I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't go nuts. I don't know how much I'll be able to focus on lifting and eating for a while, but I'm hoping to pull through and continue on with my goals... I'll be around still giving tips and advice and watching everyone's progress. Keep lifting!
    That sucks brah I'm sorry to hear that. Focus on your other interests in life and try to develop some new non-destructive ones that will help you pass the time and also try to hang out with your close friends more. Lifting will definitely help you make you feel better too.
    *** New Jersey Crew 732 ***

Lions*Tigers*Lakers*Spartans

Originally Posted by bluekoolaid View Post
    That sucks brah I'm sorry to hear that. Focus on your other interests in life and try to develop some new non-destructive ones that will help you pass the time and also try to hang out with your close friends more. Lifting will definitely help you make you feel better too.
    Yeah I'm trying to tell myself it will help relieve stress, and help keep my mind off things. I'm mad at myself though because I'm supposed to be cutting right now and I just f'd that up by going and buying a 6 pack tonight and drinking the beer lol. I know one day might not hurt my results, but it seems my focus is already gone...either that or I just need a few days to go nuts and get it out of my system before I start back up again...who knows

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I'm trying to tell myself it will help relieve stress, and help keep my mind off things. I'm mad at myself though because I'm supposed to be cutting right now and I just f'd that up by going and buying a 6 pack tonight and drinking the beer lol. I know one day might not hurt my results, but it seems my focus is already gone...either that or I just need a few days to go nuts and get it out of my system before I start back up again...who knows
    yeah if your cutting be careful brah I have a cheat day once in a while too but just don't make a habit out of the drinking. Just try to stay focused and visualize where you will be in a couple of weeks.

yeah if your cutting be careful brah I have a cheat day once in a while too but just don't make a habit out of the drinking. Just try to stay focused and visualize where you will be in a couple of weeks.
    Very true. I think I just need tonight to blow off some steam. It's a hell of a lot to process, especially when you have 2 kids involved. How's you progress coming along bro?

5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5to9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's really ****ty man. Absolutely surround yourself with your good friends - they'll be important for keeping a positive mental attitude.

And don't concern yourself with your diet and routine - pick up where you left off after you extricate yourself from this situation, the sooner the better, especially for your kids...at the end of the day it's all about them.

good luck

Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf brah.

Everybody knows if you're going to go get yucky you get liquor + diet soda. Not beer.

Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Btw, update of cut:

Sitting ~193 when I wake up. Prob 30/31 waist. Pic doesn't do justice since my phone needs a ****ing land line.

Very true. I think I just need tonight to blow off some steam. It's a hell of a lot to process, especially when you have 2 kids involved. How's you progress coming along bro?
    I'm starting my cut now just to lean out for going back to school and so I'm eating 2700 calories and lowering by 100 or so a week but I was eating around 3500 while bulking. After my cut I'm gona try to watch my calories and lean bulk.

Originally Posted by Whiteybird View Post
    Btw, update of cut:

Sitting ~193 when I wake up. Prob 30/31 waist. Pic doesn't do justice since my phone needs a ****ing land line.
    Looking solid brah keep up the good work

wtf brah.

Everybody knows if you're going to go get yucky you get liquor + diet soda. Not beer.
    Yeah oh well lol. I didn't really care last night. Back on the game now though.

Btw, update of cut:

Nice man, looks like everythings coming along good for you.

I'm starting my cut now just to lean out for going back to school and so I'm eating 2700 calories and lowering by 100 or so a week but I was eating around 3500 while bulking. After my cut I'm gona try to watch my calories and lean bulk.
    That's a pretty good plan. I just went straight to eating 500 below lol. It sucked the first few days but my body is used to it now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136825133

Link above is for a 84 day contest if anyone is interested and wants to get motivated and push themselves for prizes lol. I already entered.

torod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I'm the newest member to the group. I recently changed my goal from getting huge to getting cut. I'm deployed on a ship right now, so eating right is really difficult, but I just eat as much as I can & as often as I can. I'm also starting Mass Gainer & Jack3d. I'm really just sick of being described as "that really skinny Staff Sergeant". When I get home in February I want to be able to grab my wife & lift her on our reunion after this 11 month deployment. She has lost 32 lbs. since I left in march & I have gained a whopping 11. I want her to be wowed by my new physique when she sees me after i pick her up & spin her around in my arms.
    D.J. Toro
    "And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti."

nuketurnal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh damn sorry to hear that mate. Like others have said, don't stop with your journey and move forward. It must be hard but life goes on.

Originally Posted by torod View Post
    I think I'm the newest member to the group. I recently changed my goal from getting huge to getting cut. I'm deployed on a ship right now, so eating right is really difficult, but I just eat as much as I can & as often as I can. I'm also starting Mass Gainer & Jack3d. I'm really just sick of being described as "that really skinny Staff Sergeant". When I get home in February I want to be able to grab my wife & lift her on our reunion after this 11 month deployment. She has lost 32 lbs. since I left in march & I have gained a whopping 11. I want her to be wowed by my new physique when she sees me after i pick her up & spin her around in my arms.
    If your goal is getting cut, you'll need to ditch the mass gainer. And don't eat as much as you can fill your face with. Its all about getting the right macro's to shredd down. Protein up, cardio up, carbs lowered, etc.

Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ste78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, been part of the group and following the thread for a while now and have been pretty quiet thus far but decided to step out and say hi and introduce myself. Thanks for keeping this thread and group alive and making this such a supportive area. I've also put up two pics, one from when I started back on my journey in May and then one at where i'm currently sitting. I'm 5'3" and started off at ~116lbs and am now at a fluctuating 125lb (will start say 125 once the gym scale consistently says it lol). My goal is weight-wise is to be somewhere between 130 and 140 and start leaning out some.
    Attached Images

Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chest / Tri da

Last sets -
    8x90 Dumbbell Incline
    11x90 Dumbbell Bench
    12x95 Dumbbell Decline

getting stretch marks on inside of triceps, shoulders and chest

feelsgoodman.jpg
    Trigger Point, Boxing, Animal Flow and Progressive Bodyweight Training Certified.

HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HunterAnders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there! First thread here, just signed up too, so getting the profile stuff sorted as we speak! Just come off a Starting Strength Program and trying to get setup with the next new thing (Most likely a 5-day split) Also getting my diet sorted by aNutritionist so that I know what Im eating is good for me, and will help me grow more importantly! Can't wait to get started, no more half measures anymore, I want to be big!

So just figured I'd drop in and say Hello, off to measure myself now!

charliemike87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all...Just started getting serious with lifting and I fit right into this thread. I'm 5'9 and just put on a few more pounds, so i'm sitting at 142. My goal is 165 by the end of the year. I think that's doable.

I lift big 3x a week, similar to the SS program. I have been eating more and to help with the calorie intake I just ordered some Serious Mass from ON.

I'm deployed so until the end of the year I'm just eating big and lifting big!

nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i havent posted progress since i joined the group so here we go.
    im 8 weeks into my program , my starting weight was 153 12% (according to my calipers). my current weight is 164.6 13% bf.
    havent been counting cals or macros....i know i know, i should be. my wife is on a diet so ive been eating the same food as her just more of it and more carbs than her.
    I count on me to count on nothing. I can count that on no hands......look ma no hands.

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nt4sell View Post
    i havent posted progress since i joined the group so here we go.
    im 8 weeks into my program , my starting weight was 153 12% (according to my calipers). my current weight is 164.6 13% bf.
    havent been counting cals or macros....i know i know, i should be. my wife is on a diet so ive been eating the same food as her just more of it and more carbs than her.
    Your doing great if you gained 11lbs and only added 1% BF.

reddirt82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well this is my first post and after finding this thread it help keep me focused. Im a painful 5'6" my weight has always been around 125-130 been hitting it hard since this last october im now a 167lbs. With forgive me not giving any other measurments with around 10%bf im guessing because the top 4abs are still visable and a 15.5" arm which i feel is ok since i came from bellow a 13" My goal weight is around 180. Ive always been the "little" guy being im 28 it has been a journey lots of research on diet and dedication have got me to where i am and im just blown away by the gains. Its for sure been life changing itll be a year this october since ive stayed at it hopefully ill reach that weight and lean up alittle more after cutting. Ill post some pics of before and current and the one thing that keeps me motivated is a picture i keep of me last year at the lake at 123lbs. And trust me it was a battle to keep in the gym at my skinnier size lol you know the guy maxing with 135 on the bar.

Originally Posted by reddirt82 View Post
    Well this is my first post and after finding this thread it help keep me focused. Im a painful 5'6" my weight has always been around 125-130 been hitting it hard since this last october im now a 167lbs. ....

keep it up brother, doing well

daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daniiiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reddirt82 View Post
    Well this is my first post and after finding this thread it help keep me focused. Im a painful 5'6" my weight has always been around 125-130 been hitting it hard since this last october im now a 167lbs. With forgive me not giving any other measurments with around 10%bf im guessing because the top 4abs are still visable and a 15.5" arm which i feel is ok since i came from bellow a 13" My goal weight is around 180. Ive always been the "little" guy being im 28 it has been a journey lots of research on diet and dedication have got me to where i am and im just blown away by the gains. Its for sure been life changing itll be a year this october since ive stayed at it hopefully ill reach that weight and lean up alittle more after cutting. Ill post some pics of before and current and the one thing that keeps me motivated is a picture i keep of me last year at the lake at 123lbs. And trust me it was a battle to keep in the gym at my skinnier size lol you know the guy maxing with 135 on the bar.
    I'm 5"6 130lbs (was 125 a few weeks ago) and I'm maxing 95 on the bar and I'm doing flys with 20s, so I know what you mean!
    Good to see someone else with a similar body seeing good gains! Post some progress pictures if you can

nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by daniiiel View Post
    I'm 5"6 130lbs (was 125 a few weeks ago) and I'm maxing 95 on the bar and I'm doing flys with 20s, so I know what you mean!
    Good to see someone else with a similar body seeing good gains! Post some progress pictures if you can
    do you mean 95lb plus the bar?
    I count on me to count on nothing. I can count that on no hands......look ma no hands.

reddirt82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks whysoskinny and daniiel keep at it brutha the gains will come just eat eat eat and lift heavy, Also just got some pics loaded from a week ago ill post here...I did chest today and had a great bench havent maxed since i got 225lbs. up a while back and finally got 255 up want to bench over 250lbs. by end of year and did it already so next.......275lbs.? gona try! but gona focus heavier on getting better numbers on my squats and deadlifts...my 1rm was calculation was 260 for a month and finally got it too 270 thats chest...
    tried to link the pics but i dont have enough posts but ive put a pic for my avatar thats recent.