Page 53 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 5128
    bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    My biggest problem is getting enough sleep. To get my 8hrs I need to be asleep at 10pm, but Ill still be up after mid night. I can never just fall asleep and Im tired as hell the next day. I get around 6hrs per night if Im lucky.
    I had the same problem I just started taking 2 or 3 hr naps whenever I could after my job.
    *** New Jersey Crew 732 ***

Lions*Tigers*Lakers*Spartans

NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    I think my biggest problem is I cant stop thinking. I lay in bed and think about everything I did and what I need to do tomorrow.
    Yeah, I do that a lot of the time. Just thinking about the most random **** and people.

I got blackout curtains for my window, make sure the room is 100% black.
    Then try a box fan or something that makes a "white noise" I guess, it's drowns out all the noises...Goodnight.

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to nap during the day if/when you can. I take a 1 hour nap during the day and sleep 7-8 hours a night. Try to start to get "sleepy" hours before you go to bed. Then by the time you hit the rack, you'll fall asleep quick.
    STRENGTH. POWER. FITNESS.
    EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!
    TRANSFORMING MY BODY ONE DAY AT A TIME::

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FTP0 View Post
    Nice progress bro. as you're gaining this weight, are you monitoring whether it's lean mass or whether it's being packed on as fat? i mean i've done the same thing before - eat everything in sight, but i ended up gaining both lean mass and fat and my waist went from a 31 to a 33. how are you managing to make sure it's all or mostly lean mass?
    have u seen my progress pics? go look at my body space. i am leaner now than when i started. i don't eat everything in sight, i eat clean as i possibly can. and i mix in cardio every once in a while. been doin wonders for my physique and aesthetics. can't wait to see where i finally end up.

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caustin1986 View Post
    Try to nap during the day if/when you can. I take a 1 hour nap during the day and sleep 7-8 hours a night. Try to start to get "sleepy" hours before you go to bed. Then by the time you hit the rack, you'll fall asleep quick.
    I try to stay up all day and not take naps on weekdays cause if I do I will be up all night. No naps for me even though Im tired during the day cause Ill pay for it later that night.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    up to 139!!!!! so close to 140 i can taste it!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEAH.

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    up to 139!!!!! so close to 140 i can taste it!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEAH.
    Damn! Keep that up man! You're doing awesome especially for being overseas fightin and workin. A lot of people can't even make progress at home haha. I think you and I have that military style discipline that doesn't let us slack off though haha. Good shyt bro, keep going!!

inivux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is "bulky muscle" to you? Are you looking to just get fit, or are you looking to get ripped and bigger?
    Well, this may be impossible to achieve anyway (due to our bodytype), but what I want to avoid is looking like a gorilla. I would guess that most "gorilla" guys are probably endomorphs anyway though. A swimmers body would be the ideal image in terms of musculature. Unless that is the end result of a mesomorph transformation, and thus unattainable by an ectomorph.

Anyway, you're awesome man. Thank you. You may have read earlier, but my current diet is a joke. Now I totally get diet is key, especially for us ectos. Thanks for all the advice on what to eat/buy. It all looks relatively inexpensive and manageable.

I'm not exactly sure how I would work that diet/routine of yours into my day. I work full time in an office, and simply don't have the ability to eat constantly, especially things that need to be prepared.

I appreciate the rest of you too.

inivux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys seem to be on the issue of sleep.

Recently I have been doing some minor cardio with that female friend I mentioned earlier. She and I went on a decent walk, and did some stairs yesterday at the beach. She and I went home, had some sushi (I was SO tempted to get In n Out instead), and I did a few pushups. I THINK my form was good, but man, I was beat after only like 28 or so! So pathetic!

Anyway, I said all that to say that after that day (yesterday), I slept REALLY well. It probably helps that she has a more comfortable bed than I'm used to, but I also think the exercise also helps to make me get a good sleep. And although I have never had problems with sleep even before I started exercising (as little as it is), this post-exercise sleep just leaves me feeling much more refreshed the next morning. I probably get around 8 when I am there with her.

I quite like how I am feeling recently, both physically and emotionally, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the exercise. Usually I am very VERY lethargic and fatigued, for no reason.

This newfound appreciation for exercise could turn out to be one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

Originally Posted by inivux View Post
    Well, this may be impossible to achieve anyway (due to our bodytype), but what I want to avoid is looking like a gorilla. I would guess that most "gorilla" guys are probably endomorphs anyway though. A swimmers body would be the ideal image in terms of musculature. Unless that is the end result of a mesomorph transformation, and thus unattainable by an ectomorph.

Anyway, you're awesome man. Thank you. You may have read earlier, but my current diet is a joke. Now I totally get diet is key, especially for us ectos. Thanks for all the advice on what to eat/buy. It all looks relatively inexpensive and manageable.

I'm not exactly sure how I would work that diet/routine of yours into my day. I work full time in an office, and simply don't have the ability to eat constantly, especially things that need to be prepared.

I appreciate the rest of you too.
    You can get a swimmers body no problem being an ecto. As far as the meals, you have to cook them in advance. Either the night before, or a few days before. I cook all my food about 4 days in advance. Then split the meals up for the day in tupperware. Grab a cooler bag and take it to work. Most of the meals are small and can be downed in like 5 mins lol. I'm in the military and work 12 hours a day and I still find the time to eat. If I can do it, you can do it. Hell, Ronnie Coleman is a cop, and he eats more than twice what we do and he gets all his meals in haha. YOU CAN DO IT MAN! Oh and Google Greg Plitt...is that who you want to look like?

Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spike95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys just seeing whats up. I just came back from quite a dissapointment.. lol
    I measured myself at 130 lbs the other day and I thought to myself "yea!!! Finally out of the 120's" then I measured myself again and im at 127 quite a downer. Anyways hows everyone else?

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is a 2 month transformation for me and b4 pics for comparison

I think my lats and back got more defined. My rear delts saw a huge gain since I started bent over rows. weight has gone from 155lbs to 162lbs during the contest

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ broo read the ****ing thread before spamming ur stupid pictures. SKINNIES JOURNEY -.-

I hope this will conceive into all the skinnies like myself who struggled in the beginning as it aint easy to motivate yourself to build muscle when you have none to begin with. But it all began the addiction, and I so humbly believe that if you push, and stay with it be consistent, and have a alot of patience... the muscle will come around and once you have a bit to work with, and your mind is into place... you can achieve anything you desire. Our reactions are followed by actions... and being skinny is the end of my time. Im here to fauuuking lift.

Feels like I just started lifting, the emotions.. the anger it pushed me through each set and I want to become big. I want this more then anything... and thats what separates ectomorphs from lazy mesmos... we have a desire and more drive to achieve the perfect body

Just deadlift, squat, military press, dips, bench all compound excersises ... and you will get huge.
    Eat like a beast 3500 calories a day and you will gain weight.
    -Dont waste your time isolating muscles untill you reach your ideal build. Skinny *******s need to activate more muscle groups and put their body in over drive, force it to grow.

Here some motivation skinnies:

May 2010 -- 5'11 117 pounds!

Feb 2011 150 pounds! 6'0

June 2011
    145 pounds!
    AESTHETICS TIME / Summer cut / brb_im skinny ******* I can pizzahut and cut still

Ill upload my legs once I get a webcam... this is Isight webcam on dekstop hard to angle legs properly
    Last edited by iballin08; 06-30-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post
    ^ broo read the ****ing thread before spamming ur stupid pictures. SKINNIES JOURNEY -.-

If this was directed at me, I don't know if you are retarded or trolling either way I don't really care, go check page 15 lol. I hope you are not serious.

Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post

I hope this will conceive into all the skinnies like myself who struggled in the beginning as it aint easy to motivate yourself to build muscle when you have none to begin with. But it all began the addiction, and I so humbly believe that if you push, and stay with it be consistent, and have a alot of patience... the muscle will come around and once you have a bit to work with, and your mind is into place... you can achieve anything you desire. Our reactions are followed by actions... and being skinny is the end of my time. Im here to fauuuking lift.

Feels like I just started lifting, the emotions.. the anger it pushed me through each set and I want to become big. I want this more then anything... and thats what separates ectomorphs from lazy mesmos... we have a desire and more drive to achieve the perfect body

Just deadlift, squat, military press, dips, bench all compound excersises ... and you will get huge.
    Eat like a beast 3500 calories a day and you will gain weight.
    -Dont waste your time isolating muscles untill you reach your ideal build. Skinny *******s need to activate more muscle groups and put their body in over drive, force it to grow.

Here some motivation skinnies:

May 2010 -- 5'11 117 pounds!

Feb 2011 150 pounds! 6'0

June 2011
    145 pounds!
    AESTHETICS TIME / Summer cut / brb_im skinny ******* I can pizzahut and cut still

Ill upload my legs once I get a webcam... this is Isight webcam on dekstop hard to angle legs properly
    He was skinny...So you gonna say the same shyt to the guy who started our group just cuz he was successful at bulking? Worry about yourself, and if you're gonna say something, give people motivation. Don't hate on them. That's not what our group is about. He's been here since the beginning and has made good progress...As for you, good shyt man. That's some good progress for 1 year. I hope mine goes as good as that!

Originally Posted by bluekoolaid View Post
    If this was directed at me, I don't know if you are retarded or trolling either way I don't really care, go check page 15 lol. I hope you are not serious.
    You made progress man! You chest and traps is what sticks out the most to me, along with the rest of your back. Once you get up to your goal weight, as long as you keep lifting how you are, you're bound to look shredded! I'll put my progress pics up tomorrow. GOOD JOB!

NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFive0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, koolaid's been on for a minute. looks like you're ready to cut pretty soon bro. Good on ya.

chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    soo my computer's been down awhile, haven't been able to post in awhile. anyway, i'm 2 months in and am starting to get my body back. I'm up about 15-20 pounds in 2 months. i'll have some new pics up soon. btw wen does this contest end? we definitely need another 1 for all the new members, including myself.
    ★★★★★BIG MONEY BALLER CREW★★★★★

Bench: 220
    Dead: 345
    Squat: 320

I REP BACK!!

Contest is officially over as of midnight guys.

chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000) chobar22 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    2 month progress pics, i'm up almost 20 pounds to about 160. i feel i'm gaining quality weight, as my bf% hasn't really changed, and i'm starting to lose my 'skinny' look again. idk why that 2nd pic is so small, if someone can embed/enlarge i'd appreciate it. criticism appreciated
    Attached Images
    ★★★★★BIG MONEY BALLER CREW★★★★★

Bench: 220
    Dead: 345
    Squat: 320

I REP BACK!!

Originally Posted by NoFive0 View Post
    Contest is officially over as of midnight guys.
    Sure is! Progress pics are due tomorrow! Mine will be up tomorrow night. Dunno who will judge cuz Redmonds has vanished...I don't really care about winning though, it is just motivation to push each other. Hopefully nobody did this for whatever prize might have come out of it, you have to do it for YOU! Excited to see how many of us have made progress!

Originally Posted by chobar22 View Post
    2 month progress pics, i'm up almost 20 pounds to about 160. i feel i'm gaining quality weight, as my bf% hasn't really changed, and i'm starting to lose my 'skinny' look again. idk why that 2nd pic is so small, if someone can embed/enlarge i'd appreciate it. criticism appreciated
    Good shyt bro! Def. made progress! All around looks good, keep it up! that's a awesome amount of weight to gain in 2 months time.

Redmond said he'll be on tomorrow. I just talked to him.

Redmond said he'll be on tomorrow. I just talked to him.
    Sweet.

Good shyt bro! Def. made progress! All around looks good, keep it up! that's a awesome amount of weight to gain in 2 months time.
    Thanks man I didnt expect to gain this quick, im comin off not eating or lifting after a couple concussions. Feels good to start getn back in shape

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill wait till the next contest to post pics. Ive been bulking for 3.5 months started at 128lbs and as of today Im 148lbs...so 20lbs not bad I guess.

Change in stats 2 month contest

Age- 21
    Height- 5'9"
    Weight- 155lbs to 162lbs
    Waist- 33" unchanged
    Hips-35" to 38"
    Thighs-20" to 21.5"
    Arm Relaxed-10.5" to 12"
    Arm Flexed-13.5" to 14"
    Calves- 15" to 15.5"
    Forearm- 10" to 11"
    Chest- 36" to 37"
    Neck- 15" Unchanged

Some of these measurements have gone up due to fat gain however but I have gained some muscle so I am happy so far.

You made progress man! You chest and traps is what sticks out the most to me, along with the rest of your back. Once you get up to your goal weight, as long as you keep lifting how you are, you're bound to look shredded! I'll put my progress pics up tomorrow. GOOD JOB!
    Yeah I'm trying to get to 170 without getting too much of a gut lol and thanks for the input. My chest was always a weak area so I tried targeting it really hard during these months. Hope you had good results as well.

Originally Posted by chobar22 View Post
    From these pictures it looks like your chest has grown larger but it is kinda hard to tell from these small of pictures. If you can get any better resolution pictures I'm sure we could help you more.

Yeah, koolaid's been on for a minute. looks like you're ready to cut pretty soon bro. Good on ya.
    Yeah I might just bulk through the end of summer cause I feel like I only need to lose maybe five pounds of fat to look decent again. I just worry about losing a lot of muscle mass while cutting.

Standby for progress pics and updated stats suckaz! Haha really they won't be that good. Oh well.

rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rrbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    April 23, 2011 stats:
    Weight 146

June 30, 2011 stats:
    Weight 153.5lbs

got sick at the end of the comp and lost my a lotta weight...hit 159lbs one day...was hovering around 156lbs for a week or so. then got sick and stopped hitting 2kcals a day feelshorribleman.jpg. just broke 2500 cals today for the first time in a week . but all my lifts went up in the past 2 months, got my new squat cage. will post progress pics, but not much progress...

Originally Posted by rrbb View Post
    April 23, 2011 stats:
    Weight 146

June 30, 2011 stats:
    Weight 153.5lbs

got sick at the end of the comp and lost my a lotta weight...hit 159lbs one day...was hovering around 156lbs for a week or so. then got sick and stopped hitting 2kcals a day feelshorribleman.jpg. just broke 2500 cals today for the first time in a week . but all my lifts went up in the past 2 months, got my new squat cage. will post progress pics, but not much progress...
    What about all your measurements?