Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    zeeeon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up guys, just reporting in. Hope everyone is seeing progress! I know I am - so far, 6 weeks into gaining weight and starting on my 3rd week of training I am 152lbs (up from 140lbs, so a gain of 12lbs so far) and bench press is up from a terrible 80lbs to almost 130lbs!

I've been doing the basics really - eating as much as possible, supplementing with Whey Protein, Creatine and L-Glutamine as well as N.O. before working out. Using the greens multivitamin packs because I'm not a big fan of fruit, but it has all the necessary nutrition you get from fruit in the packs + flaxseed oil and a bunch of other great stuff.

Will add a picture soon!

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by loueyville View Post
    count me in 5'6" 125 pound skinny shrimp
    Yes, another one added to the family Make sure to add the group. Do you have any goals??

Originally Posted by milkshow11 View Post
    Look into arginine.
    Congrats on the bulking, i know you will make some great gains, keep us posted! I actually take arginine, im going to combine it with CEE, they both work great together! Thanks though, i take the arginine all max powder with orange juice! Works great, and my veins blow out haha

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zeeeon View Post
    Whats up guys, just reporting in. Hope everyone is seeing progress! I know I am - so far, 6 weeks into gaining weight and starting on my 3rd week of training I am 152lbs (up from 140lbs, so a gain of 12lbs so far) and bench press is up from a terrible 80lbs to almost 130lbs!

I've been doing the basics really - eating as much as possible, supplementing with Whey Protein, Creatine and L-Glutamine as well as N.O. before working out. Using the greens multivitamin packs because I'm not a big fan of fruit, but it has all the necessary nutrition you get from fruit in the packs + flaxseed oil and a bunch of other great stuff.

Will add a picture soon!
    WOW, see hard work pays off. 12lbs and counting right? lol Meaning your still going to continue to gain with your current mindset. Whats your goal weight?

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just thought I would check in.. Havent hit the gym as have not been cleared by Ortho or Therapist.. Trying to maintain what I have and doing the rehab at home..

Looks Like I am the OLD MAN in the group

Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    WOW, see hard work pays off. 12lbs and counting right? lol Meaning your still going to continue to gain with your current mindset. Whats your goal weight?
    Yep definately. I'm still eating like a starving fat kid and supplementing / working out. Just kind of watching the waistline to make sure I don't put on fat instead of lean muscle.
    Been using the workout tracker and body stats extensively to keep track of the gains.

I started out wanting to get to 155lbs from 140lbs - but now that i'm rapidly closing in on 155lbs, I probably reset my goal to 165lbs. Once I reach that, I'll reset again to a comfortable 175lbs if its achievable.

It can be hard. It *was* difficult putting down the junk food. I forced myself to buy protein bars instead of candy. Drinking water instead of Soda, Monster and Coffee. I figured since I was able to quit smoking, I should be able to stop junk food too. I supplement inbetween meals. I'm onboard the USS Ronald Reagan right now, so we get 3 square meals a day, all that you have to do is force yourself to go down there and eat (vice having to go shop for it, then prepare it, THEN eat it, and cleanup afterwards, lol), so its a bit easier while we're out here.

Although right now - the hardest thing to deal with - is the rest time. I want to go the gym daily, and get bigger faster...but I know resting is vital to mass gaining.

Yep definately. I'm still eating like a starving fat kid and supplementing / working out. Just kind of watching the waistline to make sure I don't put on fat instead of lean muscle.
    Been using the workout tracker and body stats extensively to keep track of the gains.

I started out wanting to get to 155lbs from 140lbs - but now that i'm rapidly closing in on 155lbs, I probably reset my goal to 165lbs. Once I reach that, I'll reset again to a comfortable 175lbs if its achievable.

It can be hard. It *was* difficult putting down the junk food. I forced myself to buy protein bars instead of candy. Drinking water instead of Soda, Monster and Coffee. I figured since I was able to quit smoking, I should be able to stop junk food too. I supplement inbetween meals. I'm onboard the USS Ronald Reagan right now, so we get 3 square meals a day, all that you have to do is force yourself to go down there and eat (vice having to go shop for it, then prepare it, THEN eat it, and cleanup afterwards, lol), so its a bit easier while we're out here.

Although right now - the hardest thing to deal with - is the rest time. I want to go the gym daily, and get bigger faster...but I know resting is vital to mass gaining.

wow, your going to hit that pretty fast then, get ready to hit that goal! We all know its hard, but better in the long run now your fit, and healthy. Any info you want to add to help others like us??

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Just thought I would check in.. Havent hit the gym as have not been cleared by Ortho or Therapist.. Trying to maintain what I have and doing the rehab at home..

Looks Like I am the OLD MAN in the group
    glad you checked in and being active! That is hard i bet, staying out of the gym. Well atleast when you head back your going to kill it! I hope you get well, and recover we miss your progress and seeing you transform :/ You aren't old til you walk with a cane from old age
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont know if its the right place to tell that...but i dont care! Im so ****ing happy!

I was a fat 140 last year, now Im a lean 160! I was barely able to deadlift 2 plates I just lifted 3 plates!! Wohouuuu.

great video

Alexey lesukov very young

amazing video, i could watch this all day. This is dedication, even if he used steroids. No supplement will work, even steroids if you don't have the dedication, and motivation. That alone won't give you results, so my hat goes off to him

take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrZdpN7bVw
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10) AkuPook is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    In on this. Always Been the skinny one..
    i know your pain brah.

Originally Posted by AkuPook View Post
    i know your pain brah.
    Everyone in this forum knows his pain, its rough :/

Originally Posted by Saintsqc View Post
    I dont know if its the right place to tell that...but i dont care! Im so ****ing happy!

I was a fat 140 last year, now Im a lean 160! I was barely able to deadlift 2 plates I just lifted 3 plates!! Wohouuuu.
    140 isn't fat! Glad your pushing yourself hard thats 20lbs!! Go head man!!! I think you deserve a cheat day with those results!
    We Win OR We Learn

Article of the day ( Reading one a day, and you will be amazed how far it can take u

remember the more helpful information on this thread/forum the faster it will grow! So feel free to post anything useful to help out your friends!

Article of the day, 10 newbie tips for bulking. I can't stress how important it is to know the basics! It can't hurt and will only take no more than 10 minutes of your time. Check it out

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/weik26.htm
    Last edited by redmond3; 03-19-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    We Win OR We Learn

Supplement of the week!

Here is the supplement of the week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html

Amplify Mental Focus, Performance, Strength, & Training Intensity

BSN NO-XPLODE (They have received many awards for this product) AND its fairly cheap $35.99 for 50 servings and for a limited time if you buy a 50 serving container you get another 10 servings free! 60 servings!!! Now that is a great deal and can be found on the best bodybuilding website where you can find anything and everything you need to help you reach your goal -----> Bodybuilding.com

This is a pre-work supplement that will help you push yourself harder in the gym, giving you the energy to push out those last few reps. Make sure you drink plenty of water since it does have creatine in it.
    Last edited by redmond3; 03-19-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    We Win OR We Learn

Oh man I love Nitric Oxide - I don't know if I could gain as fast as i am without it. Its almost debatable which one is more effective - jack3d or NO

paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paralyticileus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this. I remember looking at my scale last November and it reading 149.xx. I immediately said "fuk that." Today I am a slightly more respectable 160. I will not stop until I get to 180 at which point I will cut down to 170.

I'm not trying to get huge. That's not in my genes. I'm just tired of looking like I have twigs coming out of my scrubs.
    Boys in the building give me updates like they know the weather
    If you ain't in the streets you can't see the sky
    I'm out here
    I see the sky and it's paradise

Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, Just joined the group and thought I would introduce myself.

A little about me. I'm 6'4" tall and around 175 pounds and would like to finally start to bulk up. I have always been skinny but at least I look healthy now - currently @ 175, which might seem like a fair bit but its not really when spread out over such a lot.

So why am I here, this is the first group I have joined as it seems like an environment I will be able to develop in. Looking for something supportive and friendly but where there is emphases on the results.

I am also type 1 diabetic which can make things a little more interesting – especially with diet (need to watch those carbs) and energy levels.

I have been on these forums for some time over the years have learn a lot but never really been committed enough to see real gains. I have started to take it more seriously and stick with it this is both in terms of bb and general health. I have given up the cigs and spent the last 2 months cycling to work along with the weigh lifting.

Cheers for listening.

Originally Posted by Gambo22 View Post
    Hi, Just joined the group and thought I would introduce myself.

A little about me. I'm 6'4" tall and around 175 pounds and would like to finally start to bulk up. I have always been skinny but at least I look healthy now - currently @ 175, which might seem like a fair bit but its not really when spread out over such a lot.

So why am I here, this is the first group I have joined as it seems like an environment I will be able to develop in. Looking for something supportive and friendly but where there is emphases on the results.

I am also type 1 diabetic which can make things a little more interesting – especially with diet (need to watch those carbs) and energy levels.

I have been on these forums for some time over the years have learn a lot but never really been committed enough to see real gains. I have started to take it more seriously and stick with it this is both in terms of bb and general health. I have given up the cigs and spent the last 2 months cycling to work along with the weigh lifting.

Cheers for listening.

First off let me say welcome to our forum & group. We are all happy to have yet another member. The more the better, - more support. I know how you feel, its nice to have people like us, striving to achieve the same goals. People here can relate to you, which is great. Second, Congrats on stop smoking, i know its hard but if you can do that anything is possible! Now you have to bulk up. We are very lucky to have a website as good as this that allows us to reach our goals, because they give us EVERYTHING we will ever need. We just have to follow it, and want it! I know dieting is hard especially for you, but that doesn't mean its not possible. What are your goals, or dream weight. You should make a short term goal, something that is reachable then set another one after you attain that one. Makes it easier instead of setting a long term goal, if that makes sense? You are tall, you can get sooooo huge, anyone can really, SOOOOOO WITH THAT BEING SAID LETS GET IT STARTED. Monday is the a perfect day to start your transformation friend!

Originally Posted by paralyticileus View Post
    In on this. I remember looking at my scale last November and it reading 149.xx. I immediately said "fuk that." Today I am a slightly more respectable 160. I will not stop until I get to 180 at which point I will cut down to 170.

I'm not trying to get huge. That's not in my genes. I'm just tired of looking like I have twigs coming out of my scrubs.

That is good, glad your seeing results. See hard work pays off, we all know that! Just gotta keep it up summer is ALMOST here, LETS DO THIS! Also its not in my gene either :/ which sucks my little brother is actually 6 1 and im so jealous he is 180 and he is skinnyyyyy he has so much potential to get HUGE

Oh man I love Nitric Oxide - I don't know if I could gain as fast as i am without it. Its almost debatable which one is more effective - jack3d or NO
    Yup yup, your right, Jacked didnt work for me. Since it has beta alanine in it i felt like my body was on fire. Pins and needles feeling sucks! after i get try my new CEE if i like it i will stick with with, ill combine arginine with it. Hopefully it works, if not im going to stack Cell Mass and NO Explode!
    We Win OR We Learn

Article of the Day 2

Here is day 2, sorry for posting so late!

HERE IS A ARTICLE, MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do it,

You need to get the most out of your time at the gym! In order to zone in, this often means zoning distractions out. Enough chitchat. It's time to get focused! Find out the 5 best ways to stay focused here!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-be...ng-workout.htm
    We Win OR We Learn

milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gain 7 pounds in the past week. Went from 159-166. Feels great!

Originally Posted by milkshow11 View Post
    Gain 7 pounds in the past week. Went from 159-166. Feels great!
    wooahhhh GO HEAD BRO, PROUD OF YOU, seriously thats very good news. I'm truly happy for you i start on monday with my new diet and workout havent been working out or dieting for 2 weeks TIME TO HIT IT HARD. now you weigh more then me! GOTTA CATCH UP
    We Win OR We Learn

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok checking in with the skinnies.

so i've been gaining in strength pretty good. here are my numbers:

bench:
    start-95 lbs
    now-135 lbs (thats at 3x5, my 1 rm should be 145 ish)

squat:
    start-95 lbs
    now-135 lbs 3x5 (progress put on hold)

military press:
    start-65 lbs
    now-95 lbs

pull ups:
    start-15 @ bw
    now-25 @ bw, 17 @ +20 lbs, 15 @ +25 lbs

so i've hit some road blocks. first off i've stalled in weight at 133.5-134, i've been eating my ass off(clean), downing protein like crazy, sleeping regularly etc etc. but still been stuck at 134 for over a week now. and 2nd i just developed a bad case of shin splints. no idea how it happened but it's keeping me from squatting. feelsbadman. so i fear that i am stuck at 133-134 until i get over the splints.

so i WAS trying a new 3-day split, but that's down the drain. anybody got any suggestions for a 3-day upper body only routine? i'de love the help.

was doing as follows:

mon:
    bench
    DB fly
    skull crushers
    tricep dips
    weighted pull ups

wed:
    legs
    weighted pull ups

fri:
    military press
    weighted pull ups
    BB bent over rows
    DB lateral raises
    EZ bar curls

so i need something to do for the next 2-3 weeks till i can start squatting again.

Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    ok checking in with the skinnies.

so i've been gaining in strength pretty good. here are my numbers:

bench:
    start-95 lbs
    now-135 lbs (thats at 3x5, my 1 rm should be 145 ish)

squat:
    start-95 lbs
    now-135 lbs 3x5 (progress put on hold)

military press:
    start-65 lbs
    now-95 lbs

pull ups:
    start-15 @ bw
    now-25 @ bw, 17 @ +20 lbs, 15 @ +25 lbs

so i've hit some road blocks. first off i've stalled in weight at 133.5-134, i've been eating my ass off(clean), downing protein like crazy, sleeping regularly etc etc. but still been stuck at 134 for over a week now. and 2nd i just developed a bad case of shin splints. no idea how it happened but it's keeping me from squatting. feelsbadman. so i fear that i am stuck at 133-134 until i get over the splints.

so i WAS trying a new 3-day split, but that's down the drain. anybody got any suggestions for a 3-day upper body only routine? i'de love the help.

was doing as follows:

mon:
    bench
    DB fly
    skull crushers
    tricep dips
    weighted pull ups

wed:
    legs
    weighted pull ups

fri:
    military press
    weighted pull ups
    BB bent over rows
    DB lateral raises
    EZ bar curls

so i need something to do for the next 2-3 weeks till i can start squatting again.
    CONGRATS ON THE GAINS, AND PROGRESS, that is pretty impressive happy for you

Monday- chest/back
    CHEST
    -barbell bench press- 4x8
    -Cable flys- 4x10
    -Reverse bench press shoulder length (upper chest) - 4x8
    -(TRI SET)
    ----push up flat 1x7, push up feet on bench 1x7, push up hands on bench 1x7 (REPEAT 3 TIMES)

BACK
    deadlifts-4x8
    Lat pulldown wide 4x10
    Barbell row- 4x8
    seated row- 4x10

Wed- shoulders/forearm
    SHOULDERS
    Arnold press- 4x8
    DB bent over lateral raises- 3x10
    Military press 4x8
    db front raises- 3x10

FOREARMS
    Wrist curls palms up- 4x15
    wrist curls palms down- 4x15

Fri- bi/tri
    TRICEP
    weighted dips- 5x10
    cable Tricep pushdown- 4x8 superset with
    cable (rope) overhead extensions 4x8

BICEP
    Cable curls- 5x10
    Incline bicep curl- 4x8
    Hammer curls-4x8

you stalled at 134, i hope your counting calories and what is your caloric intake???
    We Win OR We Learn

NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wish I would have seen this thread sooner than now. I am at my 1 month mark and have gone from being 6'4 167 LBS to 182.4!!!
    ***Official Misc Photography Crew***
    ***Atlanta Falcons Fan***

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    CONGRATS ON THE GAINS, AND PROGRESS, that is pretty impressive happy for you

Monday- chest/back
    CHEST
    -barbell bench press- 4x8
    -Cable flys- 4x10
    -Reverse bench press shoulder length (upper chest) - 4x8
    -(TRI SET)
    ----push up flat 1x7, push up feet on bench 1x7, push up hands on bench 1x7 (REPEAT 3 TIMES)

BACK
    deadlifts-4x8
    Lat pulldown wide 4x10
    Barbell row- 4x8
    seated row- 4x10

Wed- shoulders/forearm
    SHOULDERS
    Arnold press- 4x8
    DB bent over lateral raises- 3x10
    Military press 4x8
    db front raises- 3x10

FOREARMS
    Wrist curls palms up- 4x15
    wrist curls palms down- 4x15

Fri- bi/tri
    TRICEP
    weighted dips- 5x10
    cable Tricep pushdown- 4x8 superset with
    cable (rope) overhead extensions 4x8

BICEP
    Cable curls- 5x10
    Incline bicep curl- 4x8
    Hammer curls-4x8

you stalled at 134, i hope your counting calories and what is your caloric intake???
    ^good shiit man. i appreciate it.

and it's hard for me to count calories because i'm on deployment and i only have access to a cafeteria. they have labels on the food but i've found that it's more of a vague suggestion. so i shoot for 3000+ and i intake roughly 150-160g of protein a day.

also one thing i just thought of is my pre-work out supp has creatine in it. i've been on it about 4-5 weeks now. think it may be time to cycle off of it for a week or so.

Originally Posted by NinjaKix View Post
    Wish I would have seen this thread sooner than now. I am at my 1 month mark and have gone from being 6'4 167 LBS to 182.4!!!

well atleast you found it! THAT IS CRAZY, must be putting in work huh? That is good, congrats on your gains whats your overall goal??

^good shiit man. i appreciate it.

and it's hard for me to count calories because i'm on deployment and i only have access to a cafeteria. they have labels on the food but i've found that it's more of a vague suggestion. so i shoot for 3000+ and i intake roughly 150-160g of protein a day.

also one thing i just thought of is my pre-work out supp has creatine in it. i've been on it about 4-5 weeks now. think it may be time to cycle off of it for a week or so.
    No problem bro, aww that could be hard, if you stall just add another meal to your day then! That should help out some, def cycle of the creatine for like a month if its a creatine based supplement. What is it called??
    We Win OR We Learn

it's VPX NO shotgun. it has 3 types of creatine in it lol.

also i've been using milk in my whey. is that good/bad? i just know it tastes way better than water. and occasionally i through whey in with my cereal.

it's VPX NO shotgun. it has 3 types of creatine in it lol.

also i've been using milk in my whey. is that good/bad? i just know it tastes way better than water. and occasionally i through whey in with my cereal.
    hmm its not mainly a creatine sup, so you don't really have to cycle off for a long time.

adding milk to your whey isn't bad i always mix my protein / whey with milk taste better, adds protein, and calories to my shake so its perfect.

Whey is a fast digesting protein, adding milk will slow down the digestion rate. Adding water makes it get absorbed faster. Doesn't hurt to add milk, helps it taste better, so you can keep doing that. Also helps add extra calories to our diet, which is good seeing how we want to gain mass!
    We Win OR We Learn

ok well i'm gonna come off it for a week and see how i do when i take it again.

alright well i'm gonna keep adding milk to my whey, and i'll try upping the calories a little more.

i'll check in again later on.

Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gambo22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey op thanks for making me feel welcome.

I actually had a week off due to the flu and very keen to make the most of this week. Been missing the squats a bit as they have been making such a difference to my legs lately.

Well done to all the recents gains guys.

ok well i'm gonna come off it for a week and see how i do when i take it again.

alright well i'm gonna keep adding milk to my whey, and i'll try upping the calories a little more.

i'll check in again later on.
    Thats they key to adding mass, of course make sure its clean calories, milk is fine. I usually add 2 cups of 2% which is about 260 calories , can't wait to have your next weigh in!

Originally Posted by Gambo22 View Post
    Hey op thanks for making me feel welcome.

I actually had a week off due to the flu and very keen to make the most of this week. Been missing the squats a bit as they have been making such a difference to my legs lately.

Well done to all the recents gains guys.
    No problem! The flu sucks, i hate being sick. Every time i'm sick i usually lose weight is that the same for you?? Squats def help out a lot though! Great for adding mass
    We Win OR We Learn

milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milkshow11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Up to 170 now from 166 a week ago. Still as lean as I was when I was 155. I'm bulking up until I hit 200lbs.