Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 5128
    jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good workout this evening. Yesterday I got a tub of bcaa's and a pre workout supp. Weight is still at 160 so I think it's going to stick. I think tomorrow will be a rest day... Anyone have any big plans for the holiday weekend?

Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ablincoln is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just gained three pounds in a week! I've always complained about my "high metabolism", and how I can eat anything and still not gain weight. Started tracking my calories and protein intake and realized I wasn't eating as much as I thought I was. Writing things down really helps! Excited to try to reach 175 lbs. At 6'4", weighing under 170 is kind of embarrassing.

Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    Yeah I'm on my second day of epi, I'm doin a 4 week cycle,40 mg a day, what type of results should I expect?
    Also I'm taking in 350-400 g of protein a day since I started
    EPI?

Are you honestly taking in 400g, or is that a guess? Most people *new* to lifting or gaining, say they are eating 3000-5000k calories, or x amount of pro, but really its about half of that once you calculate it. If you really are, your weight should skyrocket, and it won't exactly be lean mass.

Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whiteybird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ablincoln View Post
    Just gained three pounds in a week! I've always complained about my "high metabolism", and how I can eat anything and still not gain weight. Started tracking my calories and protein intake and realized I wasn't eating as much as I thought I was. Writing things down really helps! Excited to try to reach 175 lbs. At 6'4", weighing under 170 is kind of embarrassing.
    Boom.

I know I only pipe up from time to time in here, but this is what everybody that's in here should be doing. Writing it down, no guessing, and keeping track. That goes for everything, workout journals, diet, supps, etc. You'll be amazed at what you're NOT doing, that you thought you were. This alone will help you break past any plateaus you come across. Good on you for writing it down now.

nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know I've been away for a long time but I finally did it =)
    I reached 80 kgs again =)

And I never felt so fit and healthy at this weight
    Still I am gonna keep bulking until 85 and then try to cut down to a single digit bf precentage
    feel free to join me on my bodyspace site

I am so proud of all skinny and former skinny dudes here that keep on working on their bodies
    Keep up the effort brahs =)
    Please get friends with me on BodySpace / Follow my transformation

I wanna share as much knowledge / motivation / encouragement as possible
    Thank you for being there!

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    35 lbs from 200.....almost there, goal is to hit that by oct

currently hitting 4k calories
    **** **** up
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks great, Good job bro. That is key to progress, track your macros...its that simple. I'm sure you will get there in no time, I had the same problem, wasen't growing, and kept telling myself I was eating ALOT....calculated my macros and turned out I was way off.

Look forward to you hitting 175, I use to hate having a high metabolism and having to eat so much more than others..but now I'm thankful for having a higher carb tolerance
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Changing plan.

My weight has pretty well stalled at 160, but I know it's from not throwing enough groceries down these past ten days. But tonight I stocked back up on supplies and I'm cooking everything , weighing it out and filling a bunch of glad ware tubs up so I know exactly what I'm eating. And how many of these little meals to eat everyday. I've weighed my chicken and beef at a half pound per serving. Also my brown rice is at 1 1/3 cups per serving ( cooked). I think this will keep me on track with my meals. I also got some more fish oil and vitamins so hopefully in a few days ill see the scale start moving again

Originally Posted by jakester189 View Post
    My weight has pretty well stalled at 160, but I know it's from not throwing enough groceries down these past ten days. But tonight I stocked back up on supplies and I'm cooking everything , weighing it out and filling a bunch of glad ware tubs up so I know exactly what I'm eating. And how many of these little meals to eat everyday. I've weighed my chicken and beef at a half pound per serving. Also my brown rice is at 1 1/3 cups per serving ( cooked). I think this will keep me on track with my meals. I also got some more fish oil and vitamins so hopefully in a few days ill see the scale start moving again

That will def help keep track of your meals, recently downloaded an app to help keep track of my diet. Called MyFitnessPal, best app there is, nice userface. Take a look, helps me stay on track, although I don't follow their recommended calorie intake for gaining, just use to keep diary of my progress, stat wise.

I have no doubt that you will be able to move the numbers on the scale if you put in more effort Fish oils have been helping me also, currently take 10 a day thats 100 calories right there, just from those. checkin soon
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    That will def help keep track of your meals, recently downloaded an app to help keep track of my diet. Called MyFitnessPal, best app there is, nice userface. Take a look, helps me stay on track, although I don't follow their recommended calorie intake for gaining, just use to keep diary of my progress, stat wise.

I have no doubt that you will be able to move the numbers on the scale if you put in more effort Fish oils have been helping me also, currently take 10 a day thats 100 calories right there, just from those. checkin soon
    That fitnesspal app is pretty legit, I got it earlier and it makes it way easier to keep track than writing it down all at once in the evenings. I have only been taking two fish oils a day. Ten is a bunch! But if its working then right on.

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    35 lbs from 200.....almost there, goal is to hit that by oct

currently hitting 4k calories
    **** **** up
    I will join in on that journey with you. Started in January of this year at 135, currently at 165 eating everything in sight... 2-3 trips to the grocery store a week is crazy.

Originally Posted by jakester189 View Post
    That fitnesspal app is pretty legit, I got it earlier and it makes it way easier to keep track than writing it down all at once in the evenings. I have only been taking two fish oils a day. Ten is a bunch! But if its working then right on.
    I wish I found it alot earlier, sooooo much better than keeping diary on paper. Also helps make sure I eat what im suppose to. Actually feel much better with the increase in Fish oils, I use to take 3, but now at 10, my joints also feel much better. Healthy fats for the win. BB.com has their own 10$ for 200 pills ! High epd and dha compared to others like ON. Made a good switch.
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by ttaylor0024 View Post
    I will join in on that journey with you. Started in January of this year at 135, currently at 165 eating everything in sight... 2-3 trips to the grocery store a week is crazy.

Wow, started at 100, but we are seriously at the same point now. Well you have 1 lb on me, looking to do 4-5 lbs a month. I normally go once a week, grocery bill is adding up and up, I can only imagine the bill when we hit 200 lmao Fuarkk..... What calorie intake are you at now?

ps- upload your starting stats and pictures, really looking forward to running this 200 road with you
    We Win OR We Learn

DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaftPHunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Former Skinny Guy checking in ...

Started at 148 lbs a year ago - now at 176 lbs. Only problem is my body fat is now at 17% (Fuaaark).
    Goal is to continue bulk up to 195 lbs and then cut down to 10% body fat - I have an easier time shedding fat so not worried.

My lifts have gone up - but yeah, the bodyfat is starting to bother me. Know that feeling Brah ...

y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some things ive learned and used in the past year. Will post my 1 year trans at the end of this month. 365 days of smart effort goes a LONNNNG way. I can elaborate on these points if needed, but trust me these things make all the difference when your an ecto.

Brahs drink your milk and your whey. Milk has a higher Lucine content per gram than chicken breast.
    Eat your eggs, most bio avaliable protein your body can get. Eat the yolks, need these essential fats and cholesterol for your testes to produce proper testosterone.
    Get some Extra Light olive oil, tastes like liquid butter. Slap that on a piece of toast for a great breakfast (with eggs of course) or a quick pre-workout snack.
    Eat your fiber. Work up to 70 grams. This will slow the digestion process (if your a skinny your body natually lets food run through your digestive system without absorbing all the nutrients). Fiber prevents this.
    Dont train to failure. Except on the very last exercise for that body part. And not for more than 2 consecutive weeks without a week of training with no failure. Dont pause between reps.
    Dont do any LIT cardio or any endurance activity. If you must do cardio do HIIT (aka 30 sec car pushes).
    Do workouts that focus on intensity rather than volume and hit every muscle 2x per week. Start with 8-10 sets per week per muscle (total combined between the two workouts) and add 1 set per week. Your not going to overtrain if your hitting your daily calories. In fact youll be more hungry from this and will help you hit your macros.
    Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

Jakevex12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like what im currently reading in this thread, specifically for us skinny guys.. I hope im not to late to join in this thread.. really motivating to see other skinny guys do all they can to bulk..

shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Managed to get all the way up to around the 160lb mark back in january and not too high a bf %

Started a new job and was working like fuk, stopped hitting the gym for like three months, eating shyt constantly and I lost a stone and a half.

Feel like a total kunt.
    In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I'm broke as hell and one day I won't be - Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Winter is Coming.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many pounds in a stone?

shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    How many pounds in a stone?
    fourteen pounds in a stone I think mate
    In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I'm broke as hell and one day I won't be - Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Winter is Coming.

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, started at 100, but we are seriously at the same point now. Well you have 1 lb on me, looking to do 4-5 lbs a month. I normally go once a week, grocery bill is adding up and up, I can only imagine the bill when we hit 200 lmao Fuarkk..... What calorie intake are you at now?

ps- upload your starting stats and pictures, really looking forward to running this 200 road with you
    I'm starting to keep track of stats now, don't have any measuring device, so I'll get one soon. Pictures uploaded. I'm currently trying to hit 4000cal/day, but I'm alright if I hit 3500/day. I'm also following a modified version of the HRT training; days my spotter comes it's normal, but days he doesn't I use the solo style. I'm also adding in Squats and deadlift to the leg day, and after both sets I do a last set of 15.

I would say on average my body weight is increasing 1-2lbs/week on this method. Busted right through by 160lbs plateau after starting.

OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suggest you eat less. I was also excited about gaining weight but then realised it was all fat. Aim for 1 lbs a week (0.5 muscle, 0.5 fat). If you gain more it will be only fat and if less.. you probably could gain more muscle mass within that timeframe.
    Last edited by OsavPoiss; 06-13-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Originally Posted by OsavPoiss View Post
    I suggest you eat less. I was also excited about gaining weight but then realised it was all fat. Aim for 1 lbs a week (0.5 muscle, 0.5 fat). If you gain more it will be only fat and if less.. you probably could gain more muscle mass within that timeframe.

1lb a week is a good aim, 4-5. Anything more will most likely be pushing it. I remember when I did 20 lbs in 2 months lmao ...yeahhh stick to the 4-5

I'm starting to keep track of stats now, don't have any measuring device, so I'll get one soon. Pictures uploaded. I'm currently trying to hit 4000cal/day, but I'm alright if I hit 3500/day. I'm also following a modified version of the HRT training; days my spotter comes it's normal, but days he doesn't I use the solo style. I'm also adding in Squats and deadlift to the leg day, and after both sets I do a last set of 15.

I would say on average my body weight is increasing 1-2lbs/week on this method. Busted right through by 160lbs plateau after starting.
    Just check on your progress, really good job on gaining and not putting on much fat. You will look like a monster at 200 lmao ****kkk. **** my maintenance is 4k calories, really a pain in my ass. So had to up it 4300. Thats actually really good if you put on that much in that time frame. I notice 3-5 lbs a month is pretty solid anymore and id be adding alot of fuarking fat lol Not worried about time, wanna do it the right way and not get all sloppy. When you hit 200 we could easily find cutting bb.com contest here and both do that together also. Piece of cake. I think its much easier to cut down then put on solid gains, and not tons of fat.

Originally Posted by shanks1992 View Post
    Managed to get all the way up to around the 160lb mark back in january and not too high a bf %

Started a new job and was working like fuk, stopped hitting the gym for like three months, eating shyt constantly and I lost a stone and a half.

Feel like a total kunt.
    **** man, it shouldn't be to hard to gain that weight back though. Noticed its relatively easy gaining back your results. Plan on getting back into gaining and getting that ass back in the gym?

Originally Posted by Jakevex12 View Post
    I really like what im currently reading in this thread, specifically for us skinny guys.. I hope im not to late to join in this thread.. really motivating to see other skinny guys do all they can to bulk..
    Never to late to join, glad you stopped on by. So lets get started? Stats? Goals?? Little background?

Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Some things ive learned and used in the past year. Will post my 1 year trans at the end of this month. 365 days of smart effort goes a LONNNNG way. I can elaborate on these points if needed, but trust me these things make all the difference when your an ecto.

Brahs drink your milk and your whey. Milk has a higher Lucine content per gram than chicken breast.
    Eat your eggs, most bio avaliable protein your body can get. Eat the yolks, need these essential fats and cholesterol for your testes to produce proper testosterone.
    Get some Extra Light olive oil, tastes like liquid butter. Slap that on a piece of toast for a great breakfast (with eggs of course) or a quick pre-workout snack.
    Eat your fiber. Work up to 70 grams. This will slow the digestion process (if your a skinny your body natually lets food run through your digestive system without absorbing all the nutrients). Fiber prevents this.
    Dont train to failure. Except on the very last exercise for that body part. And not for more than 2 consecutive weeks without a week of training with no failure. Dont pause between reps.
    Dont do any LIT cardio or any endurance activity. If you must do cardio do HIIT (aka 30 sec car pushes).
    Do workouts that focus on intensity rather than volume and hit every muscle 2x per week. Start with 8-10 sets per week per muscle (total combined between the two workouts) and add 1 set per week. Your not going to overtrain if your hitting your daily calories. In fact youll be more hungry from this and will help you hit your macros.

Really great advice, people need to take notes ;D
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by DaftPHunk View Post
    Former Skinny Guy checking in ...

Started at 148 lbs a year ago - now at 176 lbs. Only problem is my body fat is now at 17% (Fuaaark).
    Goal is to continue bulk up to 195 lbs and then cut down to 10% body fat - I have an easier time shedding fat so not worried.

My lifts have gone up - but yeah, the bodyfat is starting to bother me. Know that feeling Brah ...
    **** bro, I would recommend cutting once you get over 20% bf, maybe take it slow til then? I agree with shedding fat part also
    We Win OR We Learn

Does anyone else find it annoying when you overhear people at the gym worrying about what other people at the gym are wearing? I think thats why they look like ****, focus on what you are there to do !

Get it done
    We Win OR We Learn

Just check on your progress, really good job on gaining and not putting on much fat. You will look like a monster at 200 lmao ****kkk. **** my maintenance is 4k calories, really a pain in my ass. So had to up it 4300. Thats actually really good if you put on that much in that time frame. I notice 3-5 lbs a month is pretty solid anymore and id be adding alot of fuarking fat lol Not worried about time, wanna do it the right way and not get all sloppy. When you hit 200 we could easily find cutting bb.com contest here and both do that together also. Piece of cake. I think its much easier to cut down then put on solid gains, and not tons of fat.
    Yeah, I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I want to hit 200, cut to 180, then build slowly back to 200 with 6-8% and I will look like a monster. Once I move out of these dorms I will get a really good idea of how many calories I will take in because I will become more involved with the creation of it.

Up to 166 now, gained other pound!

y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really great advice, people need to take notes ;D
    Might post this on every page. These litttle things add up soo much for skinnies whos bodies are constantly working against adding muscle. We have to train in a complete different fashion than endos and especially mesos who build easily.
    Yeah, I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I want to hit 200, cut to 180, then build slowly back to 200 with 6-8% and I will look like a monster. Once I move out of these dorms I will get a really good idea of how many calories I will take in because I will become more involved with the creation of it.

Up to 166 now, gained other pound!
    I would suggest slow bulking to 185/190 and then back off just slightly down to 180 as agressive cutting for an ecto can lead back to where you started and loosing all the muscle you worked soo hard to build and leaving you with possibly more fat than you started.

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WHAT UP EVERYONE. Long time no post in here!

Finally up to 180lb bodyweight after running a "higher volume" legs/push/pull split. Actually put some mass on my upper body which really helped my lifts out

hit a 365lb Squat yesterday, PR PR PR PR PR!!!

strong squat but man your calves are tiny! like 13 or 14"?

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000) Conquer92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    strong squat but man your calves are tiny! like 13 or 14"?
    haha my entire leg in general is tiny. I just have "strong" hams and back.

I have sh*t calves and forearms sadly.
    Recommendations as to help them both grow?

Originally Posted by Conquer92 View Post
    haha my entire leg in general is tiny. I just have "strong" hams and back.

I have sh*t calves and forearms sadly.
    Recommendations as to help them both grow?
    eat lol. work calves 3x per week. focus on time under tension. do 2 minute sets for calves. Grip the bar as hard as you can on every exercise, throw away your straps. Forearm strength builds incredibly fast, and if you ditch deadlifts with straps and lower the weight due to grip you will acutually make them grow significantly quicker and be able to return to deadlifting without the aid in straps and they will grow. first time i did this i couldnt hold 225. Put aside straps and worked up to 405x 1 grip strength in about 2/3 months. Well worth it, also this will translate into your upper body lifts as you will have more power to translate into the bar. Kinda like tires for cars. You can have all the horsepower in the world, but dont mean chit if you cant transfer it to the asphalt.

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast