Page 126 of 171 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 5128
    VampireTampon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I just signed up so I guess I should say a bit about myself. I'm a 26 year old post-graduate student living in Puerto Rico and I'm completely clueless about fitness and weight-gaining. I'm only 5'7 and my weight is ALWAYS 117 lbs. Seriously, it has been almost exactly 117 lbs for at least 8 years. To be honest, I have never had an exercise routine in my life nor have I ever been on a diet. My studies and work take up most of my time and there's no consistency in my schedule. Every day I have to wake up and go to sleep at a different hour. Sometimes I sleep 8 hours, sometimes I sleep 5. Usually it's somewhere in between. My diet is just as inconsistent. Sometimes I'll eat very little in a day and sometimes I pig out. However, more often than not I have unbalanced and/or unhealthy meals. I eat ramen, fried stuff, and a lot of sugar and carbs because my budget is very limited and I just love sweets (I even own a $700 ice cream machine). Worse: I don't have a car and can't afford the gyms near me.

Today I feel like I reached the breaking point. I hate my body and I want to do something about it. I already bought some weights and a friend lent me his P90X videos, but what else should I get so I can get in shape at home besides a pull-up bar? I could order some Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, but is that the best choice for someone like me? Should I get something different instead or in addition to that?

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    How much milk are you drinking a day?? Currently at 5 cups a day
    When I'm able to, I drink about 64+ ounces a day, so half a gallon. I'm pretty sure the gains have come from slamming the hell out of carbs though. Don't worry so much about protein, we definitely get enough of that, but many of us underestimate the importance of rice, oatmeal, vegetables... anything non-meat really. I've been trying to consistently eat 2 plates of food every (college cafeteria) meal, and then finish off with milk and ice cream. I just keep eating until I feel like vomiting, and then in about 20-30 minutes, follow it up with 2 or 3 cups of whole/chocolate milk. Brb, gettin fat, hell yeah! Love handles for the first time in my life... bulk city.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VampireTampon View Post
    Well, I just signed up so I guess I should say a bit about myself. I'm a 26 year old post-graduate student living in Puerto Rico and I'm completely clueless about fitness and weight-gaining. I'm only 5'7 and my weight is ALWAYS 117 lbs. Seriously, it has been almost exactly 117 lbs for at least 8 years. To be honest, I have never had an exercise routine in my life nor have I ever been on a diet. My studies and work take up most of my time and there's no consistency in my schedule. Every day I have to wake up and go to sleep at a different hour. Sometimes I sleep 8 hours, sometimes I sleep 5. Usually it's somewhere in between. My diet is just as inconsistent. Sometimes I'll eat very little in a day and sometimes I pig out. However, more often than not I have unbalanced and/or unhealthy meals. I eat ramen, fried stuff, and a lot of sugar and carbs because my budget is very limited and I just love sweets (I even own a $700 ice cream machine). Worse: I don't have a car and can't afford the gyms near me.

Today I feel like I reached the breaking point. I hate my body and I want to do something about it. I already bought some weights and a friend lent me his P90X videos, but what else should I get so I can get in shape at home besides a pull-up bar? I could order some Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, but is that the best choice for someone like me? Should I get something different instead or in addition to that?
    Read some of the articles on here about hardgainers. The consensus is that hardgainers (skinny types) need to eat more than everyday bodybuilders. So you need to really start preparing meals and eating loads. Check out the calorie calculators on these articles to see how many calories you need.

Your exercises should follow the same advice, heavy compound exercises all the time. You have to follow this advice or you will fail to build muscle. Trust me I've failed for years.

You also need more sleep. Minimum 8 hours. Hardgainers need a lot of recovery time, and muscles recover during sleep.

Forget whatever old diet you had, start again. Completely new diet...start planning it now there's masses of advice on what to eat on here. Don't eat stuff that your body doesn't like though. Get some weight gainer supplements and milk and take twice a day with your 4 meals.

You'll be putting on weight in no time. Your muscles will grow bit by bit and strength will shoot up.

VampireTampon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ Thank you! That's pretty good advice. I just read up on on hardgainers and compound exercises. It looks like I don't need to buy a lot of expensive equipment to do those exercises. GOMAD sounds scary, but it's worth a try. Is it for real?

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bearox View Post
    Tip to the brahs, don't miss your good fats no matter what! I plateaued at 170lbs for 4 months and now started having 2-4 flaxseed and/or fish oil caps with every meal and have started gaining weight again in the past month... Don't skip your fats when youre an ecto!
    I started taking roughly 1 gram per bf % a day and seeing nice progress
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ Thank you! That's pretty good advice. I just read up on on hardgainers and compound exercises. It looks like I don't need to buy a lot of expensive equipment to do those exercises. GOMAD sounds scary, but it's worth a try. Is it for real?
    Are you puerto rican?? I'm coming in july to Pr, we could train there, I will live basically right next to the university

My opinion, if you are just starting out, I would NOT do this.

Simply because one gallon a milk a day - 2%

2080 calories
    96g fat
    128g protein
    192g carbs

The reason why I say this is because, Depending on your current macro nutrients you could really get fat really fast, and out on weight in un wanted areas. You could drink acouple cups a day, but I think doing 1 gallon of milk away and also making sure you hit atleast 1 gallon of water a day also will be hard.

if you have to eat more than 6k+ calories a day i would think about drink ALOT more milk.
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nothing complicated

I would not introduce GOMAD immediately. A few glasses of milk a day and milk with your weight gainers is fine.

Nothing more complicatedGive your body a little time to settle in to a bigger diet before going intense on one foodstuff. There's nothing you can do which is going to produce huge massive steroid like gains so put that out of your mind. It will only distract you. It's a lot simpler than it appears. NO fancy workout plans and NO fancy weird diets. Eat 6 meals with healthy food and do the compound exercises 3-4 times a week. That is it essentially.

Don't get lost in detail. If you read some articles they only distract you from the essentials. Build foundations first, forget detail. I used to read all these articles in magazines and even the adverts and they just wasted my time when they went into detail. The detail is for the 250lb bodybuilder whose been working out for 10 years. Not you.

You've been reading the hardgainer articles, they really make sense don't they!?

You don't need too much equipment. Just barbell dumbells and bench and squat rack is very useful. free weights are all you need, better than machines, most agree.

LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Are we allowed to discuss prohormones on here?
    **RIP Zyzz**
    ★★★ Country Strong Crew ★★★

TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Started at about 125lbs. Seriously first day I stepped in the gym, lambs pushed more weight than me. But now im currently 148lbs. Not the biggest guy in the gym, but i know for a fact I worked my a$$ off to get where i am today. And I continue to do so. There is no where to go but up.
    The one and only Prince.

Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    Are we allowed to discuss prohormones on here?
    We can talk about any topic bro, are you wanting to have a discussion about them??

Wanting to take some?

Originally Posted by TheNino17 View Post
    Started at about 125lbs. Seriously first day I stepped in the gym, lambs pushed more weight than me. But now im currently 148lbs. Not the biggest guy in the gym, but i know for a fact I worked my a$$ off to get where i am today. And I continue to do so. There is no where to go but up.
    AHH i love your mindset bro, not the biggest but you came a long way, and like you said, you are only growing
    We Win OR We Learn

LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    We can talk about any topic bro, are you wanting to have a discussion about them??

Wanting to take some?
    Yeah I'm on my second day of epi, I'm doin a 4 week cycle,40 mg a day, what type of results should I expect?
    Also I'm taking in 350-400 g of protein a day since I started
    **RIP Zyzz**

jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakester189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements?

This is my first post! I was a runner in highschool and to this day I still run occasionally. I used to lift and I would get stronger and cut but never really put on weight , size and what not. I have a super charged metabolism like the rest of te skinny folks on here and just recently started hitting the gym, changing my diet and going to the steps to get bigger. I've been taking whey protein as an after workout supplement but I'm curious what everyone else is taking- has taken- loves - hates and everything in between. What has shown results, tastes , value... Everything.

Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    Yeah I'm on my second day of epi, I'm doin a 4 week cycle,40 mg a day, what type of results should I expect?
    Also I'm taking in 350-400 g of protein a day since I started

You should put some size on, for the 4 weeks if you hit your macros, you could put on 10-14 lbs lol I know crazy, your protein intake is pretty high so I would imagine you recover much faster, I would try hitting each bodypart twice a week, should also see your strength increase, pretty much you will put size on with little fat, interested to see how it turns out, I would check your weight every week, incase you aren't gaining you will know, and can simply increase your calories, you will be burning alot of calories on cycle, make sure you increase your calories, and also pct is important so you hold and keep your gains
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by jakester189 View Post
    This is my first post! I was a runner in highschool and to this day I still run occasionally. I used to lift and I would get stronger and cut but never really put on weight , size and what not. I have a super charged metabolism like the rest of te skinny folks on here and just recently started hitting the gym, changing my diet and going to the steps to get bigger. I've been taking whey protein as an after workout supplement but I'm curious what everyone else is taking- has taken- loves - hates and everything in between. What has shown results, tastes , value... Everything.
    WELCOME

to make this alittle easier I would read through some of the pages here.

First I wouldn't take just whey protein, like you said our metabolism is very high and being ectos we have to eat a **** ton of calories compared to others.

so with that being said you want to eat foods that are calorie dense and also nutrient dense,

things that Helped me are weight gainers- pick one up. this will help you put on mass

also multi vitamin, and fish oil.

those are the basics, I would also pickup a pre workout

I like to stick to the basics, really not complicated
    We Win OR We Learn

JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JvTmang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    slowly losing my skinning status! think at like 200 ill lose it
    Rochester Ny Crew

Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please help me calculate my macro's, as they are conflicting. I calculated my calorie intake and I got roughly 2800 as a result, then I proceeded to calculate my protein, carbohydrate and fat intake, which would be a total of 4000 calories. I don't know which one is correct now and I would like to hear your opinion on this. I've been lifting for 3 months now and have gained 25lbs so far, I didn't really change my diet I just began eating a little more, less sweets and two protein shakes on off days and 3 on training days. How would you rate those weight gains? Thank you.

Originally Posted by Decrazer View Post
    Please help me calculate my macro's, as they are conflicting. I calculated my calorie intake and I got roughly 2800 as a result, then I proceeded to calculate my protein, carbohydrate and fat intake, which would be a total of 4000 calories. I don't know which one is correct now and I would like to hear your opinion on this. I've been lifting for 3 months now and have gained 25lbs so far, I didn't really change my diet I just began eating a little more, less sweets and two protein shakes on off days and 3 on training days. How would you rate those weight gains? Thank you.

calories 2800

fats 20% --560 calories--62 grams
    carbs 45%--1260 calories--315 grams
    protein 35%--980 calories--245 grams

hope this helps

25 lbs in 3 months is incredible, great job, although this is very fast, I would start slowing down, so you dont put on lots of fat, really impressed with your gains so far
    especially for your age. 15 ! Don't give up
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by JvTmang View Post
    slowly losing my skinning status! think at like 200 ill lose it
    I feel like id lose my skinny status when I hit the big 200! Only 13 lbs more to go can't wait for you to hit that mark and share some tips that helped get you there
    We Win OR We Learn

current goal - possibly hit 200 by end of oct, If I hit 200 by oct 21 that would mean I put on 65 lbs since Oct, ( 65 lbs in one year) and 100 lbs since first started.

Later today will post some interesting articles! Have a great weekend, and don't give up
    We Win OR We Learn

Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    calories 2800

fats 20% --560 calories--62 grams
    carbs 45%--1260 calories--315 grams
    protein 35%--980 calories--245 grams

hope this helps

25 lbs in 3 months is incredible, great job, although this is very fast, I would start slowing down, so you dont put on lots of fat, really impressed with your gains so far
    especially for your age. 15 ! Don't give up
    Thank you for calculating this, so 2800 was correct? Do you think I should really care that much about my fat intake, since I have a bf of 11%?

Thank you for calculating this, so 2800 was correct? Do you think I should really care that much about my fat intake, since I have a bf of 11%?

I don't know what you mean exactly, I don't know what you are eating so I wouldn't know which number you are lose to - 2800 or 4000 calories

I really don't think you are eating 4000 calories, but then again you never know, maybe you are and thats why you put on 25 lbs in 3 months.

Try the 2800 for one week with those macros, and see what happens, weigh yourself first thing when you wake up after you pee, and take a deuce.

If you can tell me what you eat during the day I can better estimate it to see where you are at
    We Win OR We Learn

You should put some size on, for the 4 weeks if you hit your macros, you could put on 10-14 lbs lol I know crazy, your protein intake is pretty high so I would imagine you recover much faster, I would try hitting each bodypart twice a week, should also see your strength increase, pretty much you will put size on with little fat, interested to see how it turns out, I would check your weight every week, incase you aren't gaining you will know, and can simply increase your calories, you will be burning alot of calories on cycle, make sure you increase your calories, and also pct is important so you hold and keep your gains
    Alright cool thanks
    **RIP Zyzz**

I don't know what you mean exactly, I don't know what you are eating so I wouldn't know which number you are lose to - 2800 or 4000 calories

I really don't think you are eating 4000 calories, but then again you never know, maybe you are and thats why you put on 25 lbs in 3 months.

Try the 2800 for one week with those macros, and see what happens, weigh yourself first thing when you wake up after you pee, and take a deuce.

If you can tell me what you eat during the day I can better estimate it to see where you are at
    I meant that I calculated my macros twice, one had a result of 2800 calories and the other one had 4000 calories. So I didn't know which one was better for me. I try to eat healthy, I eat oatmeal and a chicken breast sandwich for breakfast, which isnt a lot but I just cant eat a lot in the morning, for lunch it really depends on what my mom cooks but its usually high carb food with salad and I eat 2 to 3 pieces of whole wheat bread with it. When Im just hungry I might eat some oreos or other type of cookies but thats it for sweets, fur supper I usually eat the same I had for lunch because my mom doesnt cook twice a day. I include two protein shakes on off days and I drink three on training days. They are weight gainer shakes with high amounts of carbs. I also weigh myself every few days in the morning right after I wake up, and my weight has not changed in about 2 weeks. thank you again for your help!

Originally Posted by jakester189 View Post

Welcome. The fact that you were a runner would have certainly hindered any progress. Hardgainers must limit cardio to short intense bursts, 20 mins and no more than twice a week really (if muscle is your priority). As you said, you're metabolism is capable of burning fat very easily and it will remove muscle as well.

Whey protein is v good. I add a banana and natural peanut butter to protein shakes. I take shake during workout as well as energy drink.

Creatine is very good too. The only other supplements I take are fish oils and vitamins.

This seems to be showing results for me. I try to have 6 meals a day (two of them protein shakes). Sometimes I manage only 5.

I roast 4 chicken breasts at a time and eat them one by one when necessary, cold. I do the same with boiled eggs. Boil 6 and add 2 to each tuna salad.

Handy things like that add loads of protein to meals and there's no big preparation to microwave rice and cold chicken :-)

If i was you i wouldn't worry about fat intake unless there's some ulterior motive for being ripped. Better to cover all the angles and make sure you're getting enough fat and carbs, than have gaps in your diet. You will add fat but so what.

I meant that I calculated my macros twice, one had a result of 2800 calories and the other one had 4000 calories. So I didn't know which one was better for me. I try to eat healthy, I eat oatmeal and a chicken breast sandwich for breakfast, which isnt a lot but I just cant eat a lot in the morning, for lunch it really depends on what my mom cooks but its usually high carb food with salad and I eat 2 to 3 pieces of whole wheat bread with it. When Im just hungry I might eat some oreos or other type of cookies but thats it for sweets, fur supper I usually eat the same I had for lunch because my mom doesnt cook twice a day. I include two protein shakes on off days and I drink three on training days. They are weight gainer shakes with high amounts of carbs. I also weigh myself every few days in the morning right after I wake up, and my weight has not changed in about 2 weeks. thank you again for your help!
    It sounds like you are probably short of some things in your diet. But your testosterone must be very high to build so much weight so quickly!

I would add more FAT to your diet. More fish like tuna, fish oils and peanut butter etc

Originally Posted by Dermbet View Post
    It sounds like you are probably short of some things in your diet. But your testosterone must be very high to build so much weight so quickly!

I would add more FAT to your diet. More fish like tuna, fish oils and peanut butter etc
    will do that! Do you think i'd be good with salmon? because I absolutely hate tuna (will eat if necessary though). Im searching for a store which sells peanut butter, never had it before and they usually dont sell it in Germany haha. Thanks a lot for your info!

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BW PR!! 172.8lbs. Up almost 30lbs since January 2012.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

Today was one of the best days I have ever had.

Met up with my boy Marc "The Machine" Lobliner

I have so much respect for him, and he is such a great guy

channel can be found here, lots of helpful advice, (I watch his videos everyday, make sure to sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ro7JvOvxk

*SKINNIES APPROVED*
    We Win OR We Learn

Registered User thatswhatshesed's Avatar
    thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    getting a bod pod analysis next week. Will post a pic/ update once i get my BF%!
    Certified GIF reactionist

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

Page 126 of 171 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast