adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lose fat while building muscle

I started working out almost a year ago. I've noticed big changes in my physique but I still see some fat on my body that I'd like to get rid of. I'm not sure how much body percent fat I have but I'm 18 years old, 6'1" and 188 lbs. The thing that really concerns me is that I have fat in the area where my chest connects with my arm/shoulder, basically under my armpit and where my nipples are. It's like wrinkled fat, it's not as bad as it used to be but I would like it all to go away. I've been working out 5 days a week with what I think are normal routines. chest/back, bis/tris, shoulders/traps, legs, etc. (each being different days). I've considered running and I've maintained a good diet. I just don't know what to do anymore. Everyone tells me to run but I can't find the time but if that's the only solution then I guess I have no choice but to make time. I play volleyball for my university and we practice 3 nights a week. I would love any feed back at all. Ask all the questions you'd like as well.

da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by adrianmerino View Post
    I started working out almost a year ago. I've noticed big changes in my physique but I still see some fat on my body that I'd like to get rid of. I'm not sure how much body percent fat I have but I'm 18 years old, 6'1" and 188 lbs. The thing that really concerns me is that I have fat in the area where my chest connects with my arm/shoulder, basically under my armpit and where my nipples are. It's like wrinkled fat, it's not as bad as it used to be but I would like it all to go away. I've been working out 5 days a week with what I think are normal routines. chest/back, bis/tris, shoulders/traps, legs, etc. (each being different days). I've considered running and I've maintained a good diet. I just don't know what to do anymore. Everyone tells me to run but I can't find the time but if that's the only solution then I guess I have no choice but to make time. I play volleyball for my university and we practice 3 nights a week. I would love any feed back at all. Ask all the questions you'd like as well.
    I'd had the same problem. I was doing mild cardio once a week. I started doing HIIT cardio 3x a week on what used to be my "off" days, now the fat is starting to drop.

adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrianmerino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man. I'm going to have to start doing more cardio then I suppose

Anyone else?

Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah HIIT is good to burn fat expecially for you because it doesn't consume too much time. Try it just like 3x a week for like 10-15 minutes, if you have more time than try and go a little longer...
    No matter how good/bad your genetics are anything is possible!

1.eat healthy
    2.workout correctly
    3.know what your doing
    4.believe in yourself
    5.results will come

Don't blame your genetics, be happy your alive with those genetics and roll with it!

Your dream body is out there, keep workin' hard and results will follow....GOOD LUCK!

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat less.