dgpdawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Transformation Challenge

What I want to do with this post is use it as a way to show how the posts of BodyBuilder.com helped me (a current couch potato) turn into a lean, fit, strong, BEAST! To show that even people who lack current motivation can change their entire mindset and power through to reach their goals.

I have posted a picture of my current build so you can best judge how i should attack this.

My hope is to start Day 1 this next Monday (2/14) so I have time to collect all the tips, information, and plans from you guys. I would keep this post alive posting update pictures every month to show my progress and how much you all have helped.

So here's the back story:

I am a 6'5" 210lb. skinny/fat 24 year old. I have been trying to get the motivation to work my way into great shape, but every time I find a new workout to try, I stick to it for about a month, see no effects and quit. Obviously that is the start of my problem.

Also I work in the music entertainment industry so the workload and weekends get a little out of hand. I know diet is perhaps the most important key to this but I just don't have the time to cook all the time. Most of the time my meals are on the run. Are their healthy, quick things I can grab to eat while on the go?

I really just don't know where to start. My goal is to first lose the fat and secondly build the muscle. If you could please direct me to the correct workout, diet, any motivational tidbits you may have I would really appreciate it. I feel the hardest thing for me is to KEEP DOING IT! I know what I want my end result to be I just have never felt the path I was taking was the right one.

If you guys could please help I would really appreciate it. I don't want to be complacent with the body I have right now (I'm sure all of you are shaking your heads yes to this). I want to gain the motivation to change and I think with your help and knowing that some of you guys have been in my shoes, it will give me just the motivation, routine, and healthy eating lifestyle i need.

Thank you all very much in advance.
    Attached Images