Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lean Xtreme side effects...

I received my first bottle of Driven Sports' Lean Xtreme on Friday as I've read so many good things about it and wanted to try for myself.

I'm mid way through a winter bulk and thought that I could run 4 weeks of this with a clean bulk which would help with a mild recomp. I am fairly lean but there's that stubborn "softness" around the midriff that needs to be burnt off so I thought this was the supp to help me do it!

I've been on it only three days and I thought I'd give some feedback. This is not a supp log, just a few honest comments that I thought might help other newbies to LX.

I'm taking one on waking, one four hours later (as recommended on the bottle) and one mid afternoon. I do cardio three days a week (4.5 mile steady state jog) and lift three to four times a week (each session last approx 70-80 minutes). My daily supp staples are Orange Triad (2 x 3 tabs) and Orange OxiMega (2 x 2). I've just finished a Bioforge PM and Bioforge V1 cycle and this is my 4 week rest from that. LX will fill that 4 week gap. I currently use Size ON when lifting and Purple Wraath before running, plus whey obviously at various times.

Anyway, the first couple of days on LX I felt quite nauseous. I didn't think too much of this as I guessed this was my system getting used to the stuff. The nausea has subsided on day four, so I guess I was right.

After only the second day my kneee joints and certain finger joints started to get a little sore. Bearing my age (40), you could say this was also normal, but I've never had joint pain before. I have read that LX can give you joint pain because of what it's doing to your cortisol levels. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I'm hoping the joint support in Orange Triad will help ease this side effect.

The third side effect I have encountered is constipation. I am used to going twice a day at least, but the past couple of days I've been bunged up. Can this be due to LX? It's never happened before. I normally poo like clockwork.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I have yet to feel any benefits but four days in I wouldn't expect to see me suddenly cut. I am going to stick to it and I'll let you know if the benefits do actually outweigh the drawbacks and my midsection will be solid and not for the reason it is full of cr4p!

Cheers

Z.
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Take it with food to beat the nauseous feeling.
    2. As far as joints I dno try some animal flex
    3. This is very bizarre that you mention this. It is happening to me right now too and I take 4 spoons of benefiber every day. I thought it was the caffeine doing it to me cuz im on EC stack too...but now I question....
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the reply.

There was a forth that is quite noticeable and that's dryness of the mouth. I drink a LOT of water during the day, but it seems that my mouth and lips are regularly dry. Again, I didn;t notice this before taking LX.

Just to clarify, I'm not knocking the product. I haven't been taking it long enough to give a balanced view and the overwhelming feedback from other users is that it works.

I shall keep you informed.

Z.
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10) k24boosted is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im very interested in this as im waiting to start mine some weeks from now, already bought it.. so yeah def keep us posted lolz
    "No I do not know why you pulled me over officer. I was traveling at the speed limit. no, I haven't had anything to drink. No, that isn't my open beer. No, you are under arrest."

"And wtf are you saying? I haven't updated my Homie-street-gangbanger-ebonics Translation Program in years. I think I still have V. 1.0.24"

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive done LX quite a few times and have never had anything close to what your experiencing. IF anything, I have had mild diarehha the first few days when combined with a Test booster or a Fat burner depending on what the ingrediants are.

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

There was a forth that is quite noticeable and that's dryness of the mouth. I drink a LOT of water during the day, but it seems that my mouth and lips are regularly dry. Again, I didn;t notice this before taking LX.

Just to clarify, I'm not knocking the product. I haven't been taking it long enough to give a balanced view and the overwhelming feedback from other users is that it works.

I shall keep you informed.

Z.
    Yep I'm on LX+TZ right now and I have very dry lips and skin...I figured it was from the TZ though.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *African crew*

Originally Posted by Ooface View Post
    ive done LX quite a few times and have never had anything close to what your experiencing. IF anything, I have had mild diarehha the first few days when combined with a Test booster or a Fat burner depending on what the ingrediants are.
    Hmm in my other post I said I'm on TZ+LX+EC stack and I have definitely not had diarrhea
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *African crew*

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in my experience LX does cause dry mouth and joint pain.

I am currently running LX and x-factor advanced. my joints feel like a 90 year old mans

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patiently waiting for Pinch

MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been feeling joint pain in my knees real bad. I thought it was from the lower estrogen levels related witht the Triazole. I'm currently running the AX LX TZ stack. Interesting to see that it could be from the LX, which I wouldn't have guessed.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MR_HESS View Post
    I've been feeling joint pain in my knees real bad. I thought it was from the lower estrogen levels related witht the Triazole. I'm currently running the AX LX TZ stack. Interesting to see that it could be from the LX, which I wouldn't have guessed.
    it could be, a simple read up on gluccocorticoids will show this

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The nausea was most likely from the green tea extract, but since it has subsided, no worries there.

The sore joints are not a surprise, although as long as you don't have an existing condition it shouldn't be anything significant enough to affect your training. As you suggested you might do, adding a joint supplement would alleviate your discomfort.

If anything, Lean Xtreme would relieve constipation, so it's safe to say that the past couple days' misfortunate has a different cause.

Originally Posted by MR_HESS View Post
    It could be both (estrogen and cortisol both antagonize inflammation). Add in a joint supplement if the discomfort is enough to have a negative effect on your training.
    Last edited by PinchTheBear; 02-08-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    Driven Sports

stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanb757 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    The nausea was most likely from the green tea extract, but since it has subsided, no worries there.

The sore joints are not a surprise, although as long as you don't have an existing condition it shouldn't be anything significant enough to affect your training. As you suggested you might do, adding a joint supplement would alleviate your discomfort.

If anything, Lean Xtreme would relieve constipation, so it's safe to say that the past couple days' misfortunate has a different cause.

It could be both.
    I agree. I am currently finishing a 90 capsule bottle of lean xtreme(about 7 caps left) and haven't experienced any negative side effects, except perhaps dry lips/skin, which i attributed to living in a windy area on the atlantic ocean, but possibly could be from LX. I have experienced good results, however, and would definetly recommend it. If you are experiencing those sides, it could be unrelated to LX, or perhaps you are a rare case in which you don't tolerate it well. Try EC, or oxyelite pro.

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i had the same joint side effects...the fish oils should help...i added some cissus and sesamin in ..not sure if it helped or not but it was worth the shot at the time.

if you can deal with the sides its worth it...its really one of the only fat burners that felt like it actually worked.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weird I've probably ran 4 or 5 bottles with no noticed side effects at all....good luck OP
    Do Workkkkk...

Cutting as of June 2011

2004- 115lbs
    2006 - 155lbs
    2010 - 190lbs
    2011 - 215lbs

fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats odd that you do experience it. I have been taking it for a month and I never experience any of that.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by appleyard777 View Post
    Weird I've probably ran 4 or 5 bottles with no noticed side effects at all....good luck OP
    Originally Posted by fatless View Post
    Thats odd that you do experience it. I have been taking it for a month and I never experience any of that.
    Neither did I, but I'm about to run another bottle so I guess we'll see it that changes.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lean Xtreme is currently giving me more joint issues than any DS ever has. Never had a knee problem in my life until now. I'm progressively ramping up the joint support, hopefully I can beat this.

Interestingly, I too have the constipation issue.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Lean Xtreme is currently giving me more joint issues than any DS ever has. Never had a knee problem in my life until now. I'm progressively ramping up the joint support, hopefully I can beat this.

Interestingly, I too have the constipation issue.
    There could be many other variables contibuting to that.
    Water intake, fiber intake, how long you "hold it in", etc.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    There could be many other variables contibuting to that.
    Water intake, fiber intake, how long you "hold it in", etc.
    I doubt it. I'm always regular. 2 dumps per day. The only other times I've experienced constipation besides prescription drug use have been on ephedrine. I drink plenty of water each day and most of my carbs contain a fair amount of fiber.

This really is about the supplement, not my diet.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA

appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000) appleyard777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Neither did I, but I'm about to run another bottle so I guess we'll see it that changes.
    I actually started a bottle 2 weeks ago that i bought just a week prior and no issues yet....anyway you guys have a bottle from the same batch?
    Do Workkkkk...

Cutting as of June 2011

2004- 115lbs
    2006 - 155lbs
    2010 - 190lbs
    2011 - 215lbs

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt it. I'm always regular. 2 dumps per day. The only other times I've experienced constipation besides prescription drug use have been on ephedrine. I drink plenty of water each day and most of my carbs contain a fair amount of fiber.

This really is about the supplement, not my diet.
    It really shouldn't happen, although it obviously is. Conundrum. I'm looking into it.

I actually started a bottle 2 weeks ago that i bought just a week prior and no issues yet....anyway you guys have a bottle from the same batch?
    This wouldn't make a difference.
    Driven Sports

It really shouldn't happen, although it obviously is. Conundrum. I'm looking into it.
    Andy, the constipation isn't serious, it's more of an annoyance than anything. The knee joint issue is my real gripe, but chalk that up to not doing enough research on the product.

I think it's just time I crack the can of Animal Flex, seeing as I'm going to transition to triazole as I near the end of my nolva. This aren't going to get any less dry.

Andy, the constipation isn't serious, it's more of an annoyance than anything. The knee joint issue is my real gripe, but chalk that up to not doing enough research on the product.

I think it's just time I crack the can of Animal Flex, seeing as I'm going to transition to triazole as I near the end of my nolva. This aren't going to get any less dry.
    It's like a desert in your joints
    Driven Sports

Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been on LX 4 caps a day for nearly 4 weeks, and the only side effect I've seemed to notice when combined with Erase (also for 4 weeks), was slight, occassional joint pain from reduced E and Cortisol.

I also take Orange Triad (3x2) daily - I think there may be other factors to your sides.

This wouldn't make a difference.
    Never know....
    Do Workkkkk...

Cutting as of June 2011

2004- 115lbs
    2006 - 155lbs
    2010 - 190lbs
    2011 - 215lbs

Never know....
    Indisputably true... I really can never know, but I am confident enough in our QC/QA.
    Driven Sports

piratesfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone experienced an increase in heart rate taking this?

Originally Posted by piratesfan View Post
    Has anyone experienced an increase in heart rate taking this?
    There aren't any stims in it, so I doubt it.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Constipation would be new to me, most people using forskolin have the opposite. I guess everyone is different so you never know for sure but its something Ive never heard.

Joint pain is the most common side with LX use. For those who get it (not everyone does) try cutting back to 2 caps per day and see if its any better. I normally have to cycle the dose. So day 1 would be 3 caps, day 2 3 caps, day 3 would be 2 caps, day 4 would be 2 caps, day 5 would be 3 caps and so on.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk