LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Supplements Are Truly Effective for Anaerobic Activity?

I've been trying to put together a stack of supplements for the longest. In the interest of reducing the amount of money spent, I'd like to avoid taking supplements that do not provide any benefit.

Beyond basic protein powders, creatine, and a multivitamin, what do you find to be essential in your stack?

I've used beta-alanine, citrulline-malate, and AAKG, but I've heard conflicting views over whether or not these provide any benefit. It's really difficult to keep all other variables the same when changing supplements, so it's never easy to judge what's causing the change in performance.

Thanks.

FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LiftingPeanuts View Post
    I've been trying to put together a stack of supplements for the longest. In the interest of reducing the amount of money spent, I'd like to avoid taking supplements that do not provide any benefit.

Beyond basic protein powders, creatine, and a multivitamin, what do you find to be essential in your stack?

I've used beta-alanine, citrulline-malate, and AAKG, but I've heard conflicting views over whether or not these provide any benefit. It's really difficult to keep all other variables the same when changing supplements, so it's never easy to judge what's causing the change in performance.

Thanks.
    Caffeine

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    6g of beta alanine
    UCSB

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    citrulline malate, beta-alanine, nitrates

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    citrulline malate, beta-alanine, nitrates
    Those mentioned ^^^ are some great options....

Also, Cordygen5 or CordygenVO2 are great options as well for your goals. I think Cbol w/ Cordygen5 would be a very sick stack!!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Those mentioned ^^^ are some great options....

Also, Cordygen5 or CordygenVO2 are great options as well for your goals. I think Cbol w/ Cordygen5 would be a very sick stack!!
    MST's cordys are the shiit, they give great endurance. had a log back in the day with nitroceps and cre02 and both were awesome.
    UCSB

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The king of boosting anaerobic activity is creatine - boosts in the other energy systems can be seen with Creatine-o-phosphate, citrulline malate, beta alanine, etc.

Pump-Bol contains them all, and much of it is in the form of nitrates which have some pretty stellar effects on muscular endurance.

I'd give it a shot - money back guarantee = no lose
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.