Thread: efa

simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

efa

I bought the olympian labs omega 3 fish oil softgels and was wondering do i have to refridgerate them after I open the bottle, I only ask becuase the last time i bought omega 3 tabs I had to

siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

you really don't. try to keep it in cool dry places. fridge might be fine too. cause when the tablets get warm, i just can't stand the smell i allways put soft gel tablets in the fridge. and no reason not to. but on the bottle it should tell you the temperature range that the product should be kept at.