abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I use androgel while taking phera-vol?

I am 53 years old and have been using androgel 5 grams daily for the past 6 months, since being diagnosed last August with hypogonadism. I plan to start a 4 week cycle of phera-vol (a pheraplex clone) fairly soon. Does anyone know if it is a good idea to continue using the androgel while on the cycle? During pct is it a wise idea to use androgel? I have been lifting weights on and off since I was 12, but I have no experience with prohormones. Any suggestions/comments would be welcome. Thanks.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I were you, I’d either leave it up to the doc to help with your hypogonadism or consider running a gear cycle before using a methylated pro hormone at your age (no offense).

I have heard of a few people over 40 using methylated orals but it could mean a great deal of danger to your lipid profiles, liver and prostate (among many other things). I’d actually be pretty concerned about aggravating problems with your prostate from what I’ve read… supposedly 1/3 men will run into this sort of problem and I wouldn’t want to risk using something as sketchy as a pro hormone at your age… and for what it’s worth, Phera Plex is more or less of a “designer steroid” than anything. If you want to be frank, you could just say it’s basically a methylated oral steroid. I wouldn’t do it given the circumstances.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with browndustin 100%.

But I will say If you are going to go ahead and do this, Id just keep taking the androgel before, during, after etc.

But I agree with browndustin 100%.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10) abovetheapex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the feedback. Although I have a lot of experience with weightlifting, I have never used supplements before and a lot of this is still Greek to me. Incidentally, don't be concerned about my age--I'm 53 but look like I'm 52 and a half (smile). Browndustin suggested I consider a gear cycle before trying a methylated prohormone. I'm a little recluctant to admit it, but I'm not familiar with what gear is as opposed to a prohormone or a steroid. I thought they were the same, actually. Thanks for your patience with these probably naive questions.