xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb OxyELITE Pro: My Thoughts

So, I am on my fourth day using OxyELITE (which I will abbreviate as OEP). My thoughts so far are below:

-First off, I am obviously on a cut, working out 4 times a week with medium cardio and lifting (to get my body back into shape). I am 20 years old, 6'1", and 200lbs with around 20% BF (my educated guess). I have been eating very few direct carbs per day, and focus majority of my calories on protein intake. The other supplements I take along with this are multivitamins, omega-3's, 100% Whey Protein (w/ Glutamine), and BCAA while I work out. I also was previously a consistent coffee drinker, drinking around 3-4 cups of black coffee - no sugar - everyday. So, my body reacts less to caffeine than most.

-The first time I took it, I took one before a workout. It was my first leg workout in years essentially, so I can't really determine how it affected my performance weight lifting. I do know I was completely gassed. I combined Deadlifts and Squats with Lunges and for me, that was a lot. When I had my post-workout meal, I could only eat one piece of chicken and two cups of broccoli. I think that's where the appetite suppressant came into play. (I am known by all of my friends as a huge eater and fast eater as well)

-The next day I took one in the morning, one before I worked out. I felt good during the entire workout, but didn't get any large burst of energy. Wouldn't say there was a noticeable difference. Taking it in the morning did not make me fidgety at all. Pretty much just a little extra initiative in what I was doing throughout the day. (School Etc.) I also was not very hungry, but still kept taking little snacks.

-Saturday was my day off and I took one in the morning and one six hours after. The one in the morning seemed to really make my entire mood very positive. That is definitely one thing that OEP seems to do to me. It puts me in a very happy and friendly mood. I notice myself being more talkative and happy about the day.
    The second pill I took for that day didn't really do much. I actually fell asleep watching a movie about an hour or so after taking it.

-Today I decided to try to step it up like the bottle said. I took two in the morning. Holy crap. My heart was racing. I felt good, but maybe a little too good. I was breaking sweats fast, and was a bit jittery. I took another pill a little while ago, and now I'm currently dizzy and shaking a little bit. Perhaps taking 3 a day was a little too soon for me.

OVERALL - I think that this product is definitely decent. Do I think a lot of it has to do with the 100mg of Caffeine per pill? I'm afraid so. I don't know too much about the rest of the ingredients, and like all Thermo's, it's a bit intimidating that no one really knows the long term affects of this stuff. I try my best to remedy that by just drinking as much water as I can through the day.

The biggest thing I've noticed about the pill is how it makes you feel. I really have been pretty talkative with people while on it. I don't have confidence issues or anything anyway, but its definitely noticeable. The appetite suppressant aspect is hit or miss. I've been eating less than I normally do (calorie deficit), and it hasn't been hard for me. There have been some meals where I can't eat as much as I thought I could, and other meals where I would finish the entire thing no problem.

I am not thrilled with the dizziness, then again that could just my fault for taking 3 pills a day too early. Perhaps I won't even do it anymore.

I hope this helps some people thinking about taking it or just wanting to gauge more of an incite on it. If anyone has any questions just let me know. I might keep positing for a few days.