majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaining weight, looking the same.

Been a month and a few days since the start of my bulk, I'm naturally lean... but I've gained 6lbs and yet when i look in the mirror my muscles look the same and sometimes smaller... can anyone explain this to me?

Also when will i be able to see the actual growth of my muscles by eye... instead of the numbers on the scale?
    Goal from when i start training - Jan 2011 onwards¬

16 YO - 6'1- 200lbs - 13% BF.

I gots 2 years.

Check out my log please :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130469983

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by majortak View Post
    Been a month and a few days since the start of my bulk, I'm naturally lean... but I've gained 6lbs and yet when i look in the mirror my muscles look the same and sometimes smaller... can anyone explain this to me?

Also when will i be able to see the actual growth of my muscles by eye... instead of the numbers on the scale?
    6' and u cant tell a dif with 6 pounds? Thats cuz its 6 pounds. Plus, some was probably water. You see yourself all the time, so its harder for you to tell a dif than it is for someone else. Take progress pics weekly to tell a dif.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wygdwicfy View Post
    6' and u cant tell a dif with 6 pounds? Thats cuz its 6 pounds. Plus, some was probably water. You see yourself all the time, so its harder for you to tell a dif than it is for someone else. Take progress pics weekly to tell a dif.
    how much do i have to gain in order to see a difference?
    Goal from when i start training - Jan 2011 onwards¬

16 YO - 6'1- 200lbs - 13% BF.

I gots 2 years.

Check out my log please :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130469983

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I put on 5 lbs in the last month and a half, hardly any difference just a little water, but as long as your setting PR's your going in the right direction.

Tw1caliburBlossomwc997 jamesGarlington's Avatar
    jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its gonna take about 3-4 months to see a physical difference unless your a noobie, which i dont think u are.

for myself, doing SS and eating a shat loadzzz, i saw a large amount of growth in my shoulders and lats, they literally exploded, and i noticed it all in one day. i'd check the mirror everyday, and one day boom i just looked a lot different...

another thing is, if u check them mirror to often, you'll get used to seeing yourself, and wont be able to tell the difference.
    teen bodybuilding race thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133187633

muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscular10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well maybe it's because you see yourself every day.

also 6 pounds is not a big gain to recognize a big difference..maybe it's a little difference but you don't recognize it because as i said you see yourself everyday.

but if you have a picture from month and half and a picture for now...post them !