mem0ry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is ''Max'' mean on my new program???

Hey guys i'm on my new Intermediate Program and there is something i didn't understand. What does MAX mean? (I hope it's not 1 rep max)
    Push Press - Max
    Close Grip Bench Press - Max

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Max is short for maximum. There's absolutely no way for anyone here to tell you what that means in the context of your program without more information.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    Max is short for maximum. There's absolutely no way for anyone here to tell you what that means in the context of your program without more information.
    Only note is:
    Note- On push press, make sure your squat (should be a ¼ squat) to initiate the press is explosive

But how many reps should i do it? I didn't get it. :/

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mem0ry View Post
    Only note is:
    Note- On push press, make sure your squat (should be a ¼ squat) to initiate the press is explosive

But how many reps should i do it? I didn't get it. :/
    How would anyone here know...?!

The tiny piece of information you've given is completely irrelevant and is just instructions for how to perform a push press.

Provide the name of the program you're following, and a link to where it can be viewed in full if you want help.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    If the instructions for program/routine you're attempting to use is so vague that you don't know how to implement it, find a better program/routine to follow.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's david laid's program? yes it means your maximum

Originally Posted by donaldtrumpson View Post
    that's david laid's program? yes it means your maximum
    Yes it is. u mean 1 rep max?

donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes it is. u mean 1 rep max?
    yes, for example this is how i run it...

i did 5-3-1 on bench last week, it was 70 kg x 5 - 75 kg x 3 - 77,5 kg x 1

then today i hit my max, i did 80 kg even tho i could have done 82,5 because the 80 felt kinda easy but still...

it was a max but i still choose a weight that i knew i was gonna hit... so next time i'm doing 5-3-1 it's gonna be like 75x5 - 77,5x3 - 80x1 and i'm gonna try to beat my current max, i'll probably do 82,5 kg or 85 kg.

Originally Posted by donaldtrumpson View Post
    yes, for example this is how i run it...

i did 5-3-1 on bench last week, it was 70 kg x 5 - 75 kg x 3 - 77,5 kg x 1

then today i hit my max, i did 80 kg even tho i could have done 82,5 because the 80 felt kinda easy but still...

it was a max but i still choose a weight that i knew i was gonna hit... so next time i'm doing 5-3-1 it's gonna be like 75x5 - 77,5x3 - 80x1 and i'm gonna try to beat my current max, i'll probably do 82,5 kg or 85 kg.
    Thank you so much dude, good luck with that i know you're gonna make it. Are you following this program like: Leg1 - Push1 - Pull 1 - Off - Push2 - Pull2?

Thank you so much dude, good luck with that i know you're gonna make it. Are you following this program like: Leg1 - Push1 - Pull 1 - Off - Push2 - Pull2?
    no problem, i'm doing pull1/push1/legs/pull2/push2 (with pause squat)

it's not the same routine tho... i took the strenght reps and change the accesories

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you don't know the term "max", an intermediate program is not for you.