joeceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fatburners and teens

Hi, I have a friend who is pretty obese. He is 260lbs and ddef more than 30+ bodyfat. He really wants to loose weight and i have been trying to tell him to do a lot of cardio and change your diet to a more healthy one, but he is not motivated enough to do just that. He said he wants to take a ph because it makes you loose fat ands put on a lot of muscle. I told him the side effects of a ph and said he would have to be retarted to take them at his age. so he asked me about fat burners and i looked some up and oxielite pro looked good. The only problem is that it is recommended for 18+. Im just wondering if there would be any serious side effects for someone who is 16 to take a fat burner like oxielite pro. Thanks!, and i realize that most of you are going to tell me that you lost weight naturally without anything just hard work, but just please tell me if fatburners are safe for 16 year olds.

zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoot494 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    makes ur scrotum go inside out.

dont do it brah

dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: OP's friend is actually OP

Originally Posted by zoot494 View Post
    makes ur scrotum go inside out.

dont do it brah
    serious question, would like a serious answer

Originally Posted by dogandbroom View Post
    ITT: OP's friend is actually OP
    nope sorry

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000) kutweight is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP would this friend of your happen to be a little girl, and he's to scared to ask a question so he makes a fake account with e-stats to seem skinny and then asks a question about his fat "friend" which is really himself

EVERYONE

-

dont you have some cotton to pick over there away from my thread.

please dont feed the monkeys

as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mate is in the same position.
    He is actually waiting for his oxy-elite to be sent to him in the mail, and until then he won't be motivated to do ****. Even when he does get his oxy-elite, he'll probably sit on his arse waiting for magic to happen.
    Idiots.

Registered User LiftingHeavy925's Avatar
    LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    itt: op lies about his stats , then lies about his story.. then says racial slurs??

fail??????

SCY8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCY8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I feel like fat burners are just a big cop out to avoid doing actual work. I have no personal experience with them, but very few are free of ill effects even for people over 18. I myself lost 47 pounds over 8 months with just running, eating clean, and lifting. If you/your friend/whatever actually wants to lose any weight, fat burners or not will make no difference without some actual work.

6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First, some fat burners work but with clean diet and weightlifting with it! They are not magical and if he does nothing but swallow a pill... It's the biggest waist of money he'll do!
    Learn how to have lean and ripped 6 pack abs totally FREE!!!
    http://www.6packinc.tk/

SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSMGP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're going to waste your money on fat burners, you're better off sending all the funds directly to my PayPal.

SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamS505 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they won't help unless your diet and cardio is already in order, but yea unless you are an idiot about dosing them they're fine under 18. I used ephedra for the first time at 17 i think
    "Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, and I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about how He loves us"