MrRainman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 weeks out need advice on diet

so im 6 weeks out this is my current diet...

meal 1

6 eggs 2 egg whites 1 apple 1.5 cups of oatmean

meal 2

6 oz of fish turkey breast or chicken breast
    1.5 cups of oatmean or rice or whole weat pasta

meal 3

8 oz of fish turkey breast or chicken breast
    1.5 cups of oatmean or rice or whole weat pasta

then i work out then take a protein shake

then

meal 4
    2 cups of green veggies and 8 oz of fish turkey breast or chicken breast

meal 5
    2 cups of green veggies and 8 oz of fish turkey breast or chicken breast

meal 6
    3 eggs 1 oz of almonds

so my question is since im 6 weeks i was going to start cutting carbs and increasing protein

mon tues
    low carb day (basically no carbs)

wed
    high carb day

thurs fri slowly take out carbs moderate days still semi high

than sat and sun day regular 1 cup of carbs first 3 meals

the thing im not sure about is my last meal once i start cycling carbs do i still want high fats at night? this was the first time i was running 3 eggs and 1 oz of almonds ...so what should i have for my last meall.......

thanks!! will rep getting supper excited for the show! alls going well and i do cardion 30 minutes every other day stepper bike walking on incline 7 level

=)
    Never big enough

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calories and macros would help dude.
    Just a weight lifter

is there a website people use?
    Never big enough

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrRainman33 View Post
    is there a website people use?
    A great variety. Google "calorie counter" or something of the like. Will get number hits

fitday(dot)com is one

alright got it here we go

calories 3,171
    fats 122.2
    carbs 207.7
    protein 300.5
    Never big enough

Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chill out with the protein and fat.
    Just a weight lifter

lower my egg intake? so at nights what should my night meal be? i heard 6 weeks out you should take out your protein shakes and just amino pills and glutamine because the whey has the milk content in it...i was planning on going with just talapia fish and eggs for my protein for the final 6 weeks
    Never big enough

Originally Posted by MrRainman33 View Post
    lower my egg intake? so at nights what should my night meal be? i heard 6 weeks out you should take out your protein shakes and just amino pills and glutamine because the whey has the milk content in it...i was planning on going with just talapia fish and eggs for my protein for the final 6 weeks
    1. It doesn't matter if you have eggs at night, during the day or for breakfast
    2. Protein shakes do not need to be cut out at all. My last protein shake was 1 day out after my full body workout
    3. Glutamine is pretty pointless
    4. Don't eat boring foods like tilapia and eggs for every meal, have some variety dude
    Just a weight lifter

stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stayhungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat is way too high. Should be in the 50's range. Keep protein high.

Glutamine is NOT useless. Add it to every shake.
    Canadian Army Reserves-Reconnaissance
    208.5 (Nov 21, 2010)
    6 foot 2 inches
    28 years old
    Currently on contest prep diet for March 19th show

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stayhungry View Post

Fat is the 50's at 3100 cals?? I think it is a little too high at 120, but could easily be around 90 or so IMO

Originally Posted by stayhungry View Post

Okay show me a study showing it is beneficial. A study, not an article from T-nation.
    Just a weight lifter

zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would lower the fats for sure. Just take the yolks out of some of your eggs. I pretty much only eat the whites anymore anyways. Like said above, it doesnt matter what time of day you eat what foods. Its all about personal preference. My first and last meal of the day is egg white. But as already stated I would lower your fats definitely under 100. I would say in the 60-100g range. The most important number is your CALORIES. this is the number that will really determine your weight loss. if you're not losing weight and you can find another couple of hundred calories to cut each day then do it. first thing to go would be fats.
    --Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer

No Ego. No Juice. Just Train - Brian Whitacre.

Stop Competing against everyone else, and start competing against yourself....

Obsessed is just another word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

I never could stand losing. Second place didn't interest me. I had a fire in my belly.
    Ty Cobb

pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) pureintensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know how much you weigh so I can not be sure but I would venture to say that you could lower protein a bit. Like everyone else said, I would definately lower the fat to the 50ish range. Do not get too caught up in exactly what foods you are eating. When I am on my contest diet I will eat different foods everyday, I do the same for my clients. The foods do not matter nearly as much as hitting your macros.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy ****.. i've bulked into a fatass with with 3200 calories and i started at 170... jeez i'm jealous. i had to get my kcals down to about 1700. when i was cutting.. i feel like i was doing it all wrong
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

TNT15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would definitely cut down on your proteins and fats.

srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just curious, how much weight per week are you losing at 3,100 calories?
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

i currently weigh 146 i was at 148 after the carb cycle i dropped 2 lbs i want to be at 150 or 152 for the show
    Never big enough

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    holy ****.. i've bulked into a fatass with with 3200 calories and i started at 170... jeez i'm jealous. i had to get my kcals down to about 1700. when i was cutting.. i feel like i was doing it all wrong
    Everyones different im 5 weeks out and my cals are around 3,000-3,500 you can see my profile pic im doing alright.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    Everyones different im 5 weeks out and my cals are around 3,000-3,500 you can see my profile pic im doing alright.
    yeah i know.. but it just seems like it would be more fun with more than 80 grams of carbs in the final weeks.. i'm super jealous.

but it is nice to be able to bulk off of 3500
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77