Registered User Rockabilly_Joee's Avatar
    Rockabilly_Joee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockabilly_Joee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockabilly_Joee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rockabilly_Joee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to get on a Stable Meal Cycle

So i think my main problem is eating out constantly. I want to cut back on that and start learning how to cook healthy meals at home. If you could give suggestions and make corrections to better my diet then i would gladly appreciate it!

For Breakfast I eat Greek Yogurt (sometimes vanilla flavored) with blue berries. And a side of Eggs.

For lunch i usually eat a footlong Black Forest Ham from Subway. Or I take a PBJ sandwich with dried fruit and chips.

For dinner sometime I go out to some places like Chipotle and get their steak burrito Or I go get sushi? (is that bad?)

I think dinner is one of my hardest meals to eat especially because i get home at 6:45 from work and I want to have a cut off time for eating. Then i want to go to the gym but i usually go after 2 hours after i eat.

If you guys can please critic my eating habits and give me some suggestions, please do.