Snovelr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with injury

So I have been experiencing a sharp pain in the left side of my neck, it was not going away so I took about a week off from the gym until I was able to see a chiropractor. The chiropractor adjusted me and helped relieve the pain almost completely. But here's my issue, I returned to the gym the next day and did chest and noticed a huge loss of strength and balance on only the left side of my upper body. I have no clue what could be causing this so I would like to know if anyone has experienced the same issues and if so what it could be and how can I fix this. Anything will help! Thanks!
    Last edited by Snovelr; 07-31-2015 at 08:37 AM.

nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go to your doctor and get an MRI. Could be a pinched nerve and/or disc problem in your neck.

spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50) spinietzschon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nyabc View Post
    Go to your doctor and get an MRI. Could be a pinched nerve and/or disc problem in your neck.
    Jesus - OP, do consider going to your doctor if you are concerned but please do not demand an MRI or else assume the doc was penny pinching.

nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nyabc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spinietzschon, " a huge loss of strength and balance on only the left side of my upper body" is fairly serious and will likely require imaging, especially since the pain originates in the neck.

I imagine the OP is reasonable and wouldn't put words in my mouth like you did. But thanks for intervening on the original posters behalf... that was so constructive

Snovelr

btw- a reason I mentioned the MRI is that doctors are fallible and some take a wait and see approach. When I hurt discs in my back, I told the doctor I had nerve pain in my leg, but he refused to believe it was nerve pain and diagnosed a muscle pull in my calf...??

4 weeks later a different doctor sent me for an MRI, and by then my disc problem had gotten much worse from misdiagnosis. Happens all the time. Just be an advocate for yourself whatever path you take.