Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will post this here although I am sure I can figure this out for myself through some experience lol.

How do you go about meeting people (not just women) at a concert? I am probably going alone to a concert in the near future (no friends to go with). Any tips on this?

Any help is appreciated. I am still new at this but I am progressing a little via cold approaching.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BradBranson View Post
    Haha, amusing post...

I like that you approached direct, but make sure you aren't trying to get a reaction from them.

It sounds like you are going up, EXPECTING them to respond in a certain way.

Although you do want to assume attraction, assume it is going to go well, you can't rely on their reaction.

You keep going.

It's almost like a rhetorical question, their response doesn't matter.

Just keep plowing with the positivity until it hooks.

If you don't think they were DTF, that means you still have to convey more value.
    I think you got it spot on, I was expectin smth.

So no matter their reaction, as long as I'm not being ignored, I just keep on going? Obviously I'll know when they aren't interested at all so I can move on to the next one but no matter what they say, I keep on goin?

So just for an example- the girl who said, "That's no way to talk to a lady, blah blah", how would you have responded? Plus she said she had a boyfriend. Keep in mind that she's a legit 9-10/10, and she probably has a bunch of guys suckin up to her tellin her how hot she is, etc. So me sayin "I think you're f*ckin hot"- that's still okay in your opinion?

Oh and lastly brah, the dancin part, how do I get em close to me, especially when they're dancin with their girls? Or do I just dance along with the group? Plus you don't really talk much when you're dancin, do you?

Btw thanks for the articles and the response mayne, appreciate it. I read the Jersey Shore Paragon thingy too haha.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    I will post this here although I am sure I can figure this out for myself through some experience lol.

How do you go about meeting people (not just women) at a concert? I am probably going alone to a concert in the near future (no friends to go with). Any tips on this?

Any help is appreciated. I am still new at this but I am progressing a little via cold approaching.
    Dude you're gonna be a legend soon enough, you have the balls most guys dream about having (I wouldn't take that literally )

You're approaching random people and gettin responses, and you have proved it's not so hard and that the worse that could happen is that the girl would ignore/give a stupid reaction. No biggie. Everyone, from pick-up artists to newbies, can learn from you. Cheers brah

A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, this is what Tyler talks about in the blueprint about being "out of state."

How do you get back into state?

There are a couple of way.

One is to change up your physiology. What Tony Robbins calls a pattern interrupt.

Do something outside your comfort zone.

Sometimes I'll be out with friends, and I'll make them come up with some sort of ridiculous opener, like "I like video games."

Or you can only say the phrase "orange peels" for the first 30 seconds.

Are you going to get that girl?

Not likely.

But it's more to use her as a way to get back into a good emotional state.

The way to switch it up is to start amusing yourself, make it fun for you and the girl will want to have fun with you.

So you aren't changing up how you "game" her, you are changing yourself first.
    yea totally man, since im a baseball player, im used to making adjustments...like whenever something doesnt work its important to make an adjustment to fix but sometimes when you are hitting on girls you can be doing just fine but the girls isnt responsive or has a bf,,there are unlimited variable as to why u arent seeing success...i guess thats why u gotta approach as many girls as possible..

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brad,

I've done pretty well this school. I've hooked up (Make out and beyond) with close to 60 women in the 6 1/2 months. The problem is, I've only had sex with 5 of them. I make out with a chick, we talk for a while, and then I get her number.

From there, I fail. I text say whatsup. Usually saying lets chill this week. Invite her over for a movie. She says she is down but has work or whatever and plays these games. I usually just move on and stop contacting her once I see her playing games and being hot and cold.

Then, there are other times where we were both drunk, made out and sh!t and I got her number. I decide to text her a few days later with nor response.

It seems like a constant, never-ending, circle I am going in.

I think if I just fine tune a few things I'll be golden. I must be making a wrong turn at some point through this process.

Another thing to note, I am a Junior in college and a lot of the girls I hook up with are ages 18-21, not sure if that makes any difference with these games.

YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yo Brad, two things...

How do you feel about coming across as needy to girls you are interested in? Obviously you have to let the girl know you are interested if you are making effort to get this girl but it feels like I tend to shy away from escalating after a week or two due to fear of looking desperate and ruining my games.

Also...

Since breaking with my ex around new years, I have been able to hook up with girls fairly easily, get numbers and meet up for drinks and whatever. Butttttt cant seem to get anywhere beyond this. Is now the time to start getting them back to my place to escalate? I still live with parents so bringing back different girls might get a little hard since theyre used to seeing my ex and only my ex around our house for so long.

I would rather end up at their places but not sure how to bring this up without coming across as desperate...
    Last edited by YESr0d; 03-22-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Getting my aesthetic on bro.

UK BRAHZ... www.myprotein.co.uk enter MP135880 on checkout.

Blogger brahz... help a nikka out. http://tinyurl.com/65oysze

BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post

I've actually done pretty well at concerts.

I use an identical approach to what you would use in a club.

People are dancing, having fun, just jump in there and have fun.

Read my article that I posted earlier in this thread about dancefloor game, and use the same approach,.

As for being solo, I don't think anyone will even notice at a concert, there is too much other **** going on, but if they do ask, be unapologetic about it.

"Yeah, I wanted to see this band, none of my friends were able to go, but I still decided to come."

Girls might test you on it, but if you own it, they'll respect you more for going by yourself.
    www.3impact.com
    --------------------------
    Upgrade "The Big 3" (Health, Wealth, and Relationships)

BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradBranson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maxfactor7 View Post
    I think you got it spot on, I was expectin smth.

So no matter their reaction, as long as I'm not being ignored, I just keep on going? Obviously I'll know when they aren't interested at all so I can move on to the next one but no matter what they say, I keep on goin?

So just for an example- the girl who said, "That's no way to talk to a lady, blah blah", how would you have responded? Plus she said she had a boyfriend. Keep in mind that she's a legit 9-10/10, and she probably has a bunch of guys suckin up to her tellin her how hot she is, etc. So me sayin "I think you're f*ckin hot"- that's still okay in your opinion?

Oh and lastly brah, the dancin part, how do I get em close to me, especially when they're dancin with their girls? Or do I just dance along with the group? Plus you don't really talk much when you're dancin, do you?

Btw thanks for the articles and the response mayne, appreciate it. I read the Jersey Shore Paragon thingy too haha.

Dude you're gonna be a legend soon enough, you have the balls most guys dream about having (I wouldn't take that literally )

You're approaching random people and gettin responses, and you have proved it's not so hard and that the worse that could happen is that the girl would ignore/give a stupid reaction. No biggie. Everyone, from pick-up artists to newbies, can learn from you. Cheers brah
    I've opened with things hard core like that like, "You're ****ing hot."

But even though I swear quite regularly when I'm with a girl, and I like going super direct, I think this is a little too... I don't know, almost cheezy?

Kind of like a fake bravado or something.

I much prefer, "Ay! You're cute! What's your name?!"

With the commanding tonality I talk about in my ebook, check that out, I have audio samples, it's free on my site if you haven't yet.

But even if you do open with that, let's say she says the "that's not how you talk to a lady."

If I'm going in that hard, balls to the wall, I'd probably respond...

GIRL: THat's not how you talk to a lady.
    ME: My mom seems to like it, so should you.

haha. You gotta own it man, ride the wave.

You come in that hard and she tests you, you gotta step up even harder.

Make sense?
    www.3impact.com

Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    Brad,

I've done pretty well this school. I've hooked up (Make out and beyond) with close to 60 women in the 6 1/2 months. The problem is, I've only had sex with 5 of them. I make out with a chick, we talk for a while, and then I get her number.

From there, I fail. I text say whatsup. Usually saying lets chill this week. Invite her over for a movie. She says she is down but has work or whatever and plays these games. I usually just move on and stop contacting her once I see her playing games and being hot and cold.

Then, there are other times where we were both drunk, made out and sh!t and I got her number. I decide to text her a few days later with nor response.

It seems like a constant, never-ending, circle I am going in.

I think if I just fine tune a few things I'll be golden. I must be making a wrong turn at some point through this process.

Another thing to note, I am a Junior in college and a lot of the girls I hook up with are ages 18-21, not sure if that makes any difference with these games.
    There is nothing to fine tune here, you are just missing the window.

You basically answer your own question.

What else do you need to do?

Move the interaction along further on the initial meetup.

The more they see of you, the better, the more they will want to see you again.

And if they are receptive that night, don't settle for just a number, take the risk to get her home and push it.

A lot of times the window only opens once.

If you don't take the step through the window and escalate, usually once it closes, it doesn't open back up again.
    www.3impact.com

Originally Posted by YESr0d View Post
    Yo Brad, two things...

How do you feel about coming across as needy to girls you are interested in? Obviously you have to let the girl know you are interested if you are making effort to get this girl but it feels like I tend to shy away from escalating after a week or two due to fear of looking desperate and ruining my games.

Also...

Since breaking with my ex around new years, I have been able to hook up with girls fairly easily, get numbers and meet up for drinks and whatever. Butttttt cant seem to get anywhere beyond this. Is now the time to start getting them back to my place to escalate? I still live with parents so bringing back different girls might get a little hard since theyre used to seeing my ex and only my ex around our house for so long.

I would rather end up at their places but not sure how to bring this up without coming across as desperate...
    The easiest method I used to head back to the girls place was to ask if they had any booze.

"You have any alcohol at your place?"
    GIRL: Yes
    ME: We should go there.

If you can only take them back to your place, you can't be worried about what your parents think. Make your goals a priority.

The other part you answered for yourself, and I answered it a few posts ago.

The next step is the obvious one.

Take them home.

Take the risk.
    www.3impact.com

maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxfactor7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've opened with things hard core like that like, "You're ****ing hot."

But even though I swear quite regularly when I'm with a girl, and I like going super direct, I think this is a little too... I don't know, almost cheezy?

Kind of like a fake bravado or something.

I much prefer, "Ay! You're cute! What's your name?!"

With the commanding tonality I talk about in my ebook, check that out, I have audio samples, it's free on my site if you haven't yet.

But even if you do open with that, let's say she says the "that's not how you talk to a lady."

If I'm going in that hard, balls to the wall, I'd probably respond...

GIRL: THat's not how you talk to a lady.
    ME: My mom seems to like it, so should you.

haha. You gotta own it man, ride the wave.

You come in that hard and she tests you, you gotta step up even harder.

Make sense?

Ah right right, I get what you mean.

I will be honest though- if I say "My mom seems to like it, so should you" and she responds sayin, "You say that to your mom?"- that's pretty much a shot in my own foot, hahaha.

So what about the, "I have a boyfriend" response though? What's the perfect response to that- I have a goldish?

Hahaha I find that one funny as well

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is nothing to fine tune here, you are just missing the window.

You basically answer your own question.

What else do you need to do?

Move the interaction along further on the initial meetup.

The more they see of you, the better, the more they will want to see you again.

And if they are receptive that night, don't settle for just a number, take the risk to get her home and push it.

A lot of times the window only opens once.

If you don't take the step through the window and escalate, usually once it closes, it doesn't open back up again.
    So is that wait 3 day rule BS?

I admit, I may need to push it. I can mes moves, I just don't go all out after that which seems kind of weird, I guess.

One girl I was making out with at her place, we cuddled and talked for about an hour and she pulled my arm back when I went for a boob grab and said she had to stay with her friend who was really drunk.

I tried to play the nice guy, not all for sex, but I think I need to go back to pushing girls into sex when I'm with them that night.

One thing I did about 6 months ago was the "No Number Rule". When I met a girl when I was out drinking, I'd try and get the deal sealed. Mostly because when I text and phone girls they have the power and egoistical behavior. Plus, it's always easier to bed a girl in person then over the phone...even if you just met her 20 minutes ago.

supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    These past year or two I've been working on self improvement, mostly social improvement.

I took a 2 year intense program where I virtually never went out, then I got addicted to world of warcraft for 3 years. I'm in the process of redeveloping my social skills by becoming fit again, going out and hanging out with friends at every opportunity, initiating conversations with strangers, pushing my comfort zones by doing things that most people wouldn't normally do and keeping myself occupied so I have new things to talk about. I think I'm at the point of average or better than average sociability but at times I am still insecure and I would like to keep pushing forward.

Is it alright to talk to dates, women, friends and etc about social dynamic related topics because I am genuinely interested in it? Or is that somewhat beta asking for peoples opinion on things like this because it usually leads to a projection of your insecurities? I can own the conversation and topic, but ultimately it'll seem like i'm asking because I'm unsure.
    You're either trolling or you're terrible.

The more I misc the more my spellchecker insults my intelligence

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brad, tell us a few stories of the craziest chicks you've met and the most bat**** crazy things they did to you when things went awry.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is that Brad dude still around? this is an awesome thread, i'd like to keep it rolling
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    is that Brad dude still around? this is an awesome thread, i'd like to keep it rolling
    Whatsup dude!

I'm back!!

I was traveling around Vegas and Chicago lately, haven't been as up to date on the internet front.

Just getting back into things, I'll answer the questions here, also check out my last article on How to Kiss a Girl if that's something you've had issues with in the club.

RH love, I'm ****ing rocking it in the gym as well. Bench back over 200 lbs. Full paleo diet... WINNING...
    www.3impact.com

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question:

I don't think I'll ever get married; my boss and another close friend are both over 30 and not married - they're the happiest guys I've ever met. Not just regarding women, but in every aspect of life. Do you think there's any reason to get married today or should I wait til I'm ready (35-50)?

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed for this thread...

I think you are giving useful advice and if anyone gives you ****, disregard them, and pls keep posting

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I keep getting told I am out of chicks' league that I am going for. It's getting old as phuck man. I buzz my hair short, shower daily, have good hygiene, I am solid (not a ball of phucking fat) but I am rather large.

What's a good way to respond to the "why would you talk to me I am out of your league"? Or is there one or should I just move on? I don't like the kind of girls I get attention from, which is usually fat black women and pale white wales.

Or do I need to slit my wrists and get this over with?

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Well I keep getting told I am out of chicks' league that I am going for. It's getting old as phuck man. I buzz my hair short, shower daily, have good hygiene, I am solid (not a ball of phucking fat) but I am rather large.

What's a good way to respond to the "why would you talk to me I am out of your league"? Or is there one or should I just move on? I don't like the kind of girls I get attention from, which is usually fat black women and pale white wales.

Ouch man. If anyone told me that I'd tell them to go fuk themselves. Fukin rude.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post

"dont flatter yourself"

then give them a /trollface
    You're either trolling or you're terrible.

The more I misc the more my spellchecker insults my intelligence

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supersuk View Post
    "dont flatter yourself"

then give them a /trollface
    This

add "princess" at the end.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cauldshower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP: I just got out of a 6 year long relationship (16-22) and because of this I find myself totally crippled when it comes to interacting, flirting with and getting girls. According to the *new formula sticky*, I've been a classic AFC all my life, and I would like that to change now.. I'm deadly shy when it comes to girls. When pretty girls smiles at me, I look away, I never talk to random girls, even if they seem interested. I believe I have alot of things going for me though, looks, style, humor, intellect (4th year medical student) creativity and so on, but I've always been so dedicated to my gf, so I've never even looked at other girls (srs). My main problem is that i've convinced myself i wouldnt know what to say to keep an interesting convo going mainly because of nervousness, and I would just crash and burn and make a fool of myself. I feel like I'm ready to jump into this more seriously now, but how do i get over the first bump of actually approaching random chicks? How do you ease into it? Start off buy just making lasting eye-contact with girls? Then just casually talk to gradually prettier girls? Set weekly goals? How did u start out? (Bootcamps are too expensive..)

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whatsup dude!

I'm back!!

I was traveling around Vegas and Chicago lately, haven't been as up to date on the internet front.

Just getting back into things, I'll answer the questions here, also check out my last article on How to Kiss a Girl if that's something you've had issues with in the club.

RH love, I'm ****ing rocking it in the gym as well. Bench back over 200 lbs. Full paleo diet... WINNING...
    right on man, welcome back! i have a question for you that I don't think has been asked yet, but my brain is fried right now. I'll get it around to it later
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for later, will probably pm you later brad.

JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000) JRAK12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where can you find gf material at college during first and second years?

saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saternal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Brad, how do you transition from going out with this female and texting her daily to being sex partners?

Originally Posted by JRAK12 View Post
    Where can you find gf material at college during first and second years?
    You're 25

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brad, u are the fuking man, for real. i read some of ur stuff upon entering this thread and im subbing it cuz those are some solid $hit there. repped my good man.

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id like to say after u get ur personality and confidence with women, the hardest part always come after...closing the deal. at least for me that is. ive seen dudes with horrible games but still get pussy. so im like wtf man. brad do u know why that happens to be like that? dont even say maybe the girl was easy cuz thats not my mindset. most losers say what a slut or oooh a slut i wanna fuk her. mines something more like damn that girl is looking sexy tonight i make my approach like well look what u did girl, u made me come here it must be ur aura or ur sexiness....then later into the convo i start having trouble putting my lips against hers especially if shes taller than me for example. thats where i get kiss on the lips approach anxiety. so retarded it bothers me its like im a pussy about but i cant just go and do it .....u know? i wanna do this naturally not forced. AND especially when i can tell shes already into me giving me that i wanna **** u right now look without barely saying $hit....and i know her.

momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momwithmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)