greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

people with anxiety

I have a question for people with anxiety and taking benzos. How does it affect your lifting/gains? I'v taken ***** in the past and felt pretty lethargic, a couple of times it made me straight fall asleep for a couple hours in the middle of the day. What meds are you taking and how do they affect your energy level?

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would also like to know since I was previously on Klonopin and may be back on it again soon in order to get a job.I am also taking levoxthyrine and 3,000 mg of Kepra a day to.I know I am supposed to stay away from the bench press but I am wondering how the meds will affect my body when I lose another 23-33 pounds and build a little muscle while doing so probably going to bring it up next time I see my doc..

Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parajoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have generalized anxiety, but it must not be as bad as yours as I'm only taking 20mg of Paxil daily. If I forget to take it and jump back on it, it makes me tired for a couple of days.
    I just like pickin up heavy stuff. It's neat.

hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have some experience with benzos. If you're passing out from *****, chances are you're taking too much. A light dosage shouldn't cause much drowsiness (if any). Just don't take so much it eliminates your anxiety but also zombies you out

greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hatersgonhate View Post
    I have some experience with benzos. If you're passing out from *****, chances are you're taking too much. A light dosage shouldn't cause much drowsiness (if any). Just don't take so much it eliminates your anxiety but also zombies you out
    I was falling asleep from .5 mg. maybe I was already tired or that's just how ***** affected me. I was thinking of trying klonopin, ******, or ******.

hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hatersgonhate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by greenhealth View Post
    I was falling asleep from .5 mg. maybe I was already tired or that's just how ***** affected me. I was thinking of trying klonopin, ******, or ******.
    Klonopin is pretty strong also. Go with ****** or ******

Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Astazi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    probably going to bring it up next time I see my doc..
    YES...and ask about Paxil or ******. Particularly low dose ******. It's relatively inepensive if I remember correctly, a small dose will take the edge off (provided you don't have crippling anxiety) and it's physically less addictive than ****** and *****. Also misdosing ***** and getting hooked on it is brutal. Withdrawals can cause insomnia which will elevate anxiety/stress levels compounding your problem. Talk to your doc before you do anything.
    "Eu niciodată nu se va opri."

I witnessed a friend of mine have a severe seizure when coming off a high dose of *****. Not pretty.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Astazi View Post
    YES...and ask about Paxil or ******. Particularly low dose ******. It's relatively inepensive if I remember correctly, a small dose will take the edge off (provided you don't have crippling anxiety) and it's physically less addictive than ****** and *****. Also misdosing ***** and getting hooked on it is brutal. Withdrawals can cause insomnia which will elevate anxiety/stress levels compounding your problem. Talk to your doc before you do anything.
    haven't been on ****** yet will have to check into that.My anxiety is somewhat crippling had to down some canadian mist,Malibu to get through graduation and have been in my room 4-5 months now unless I get up early to go for a jog or my grandpa calls and wants me to go help him at the homeless shelter or any type of lifting

I witnessed a friend of mine have a severe seizure when coming off a high dose of *****. Not pretty.
    sorry to hear man did his doctor reduce the mg and make him slowly come off of it or did he just quit cold turkey?Hope he is doing better now.

sorry to hear man did his doctor reduce the mg and make him slowly come off of it or did he just quit cold turkey?Hope he is doing better now.
    They tried to ween him off properly, but his daily dosage was so high for so long it didn't matter.

Let us know if you try ****** and how it goes. Staying in your room due to anxiety is no way to live. I'm sure you know this, but staying in and watching tv or playing video games is only compounding the problem. Keep us posted.

tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) tpxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    god I hate anxiety.. lol, I get scared to check my heart rate on the tredmill.

greenkingje has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did you guys get benzos? i'm going to a psych tommorow for severe social anxiety that's interfering with my life...is there any tips to get benzos? I hear they can help alot with dealing with anxiety.

Originally Posted by greenkingje View Post
    How did you guys get benzos? i'm going to a psych tommorow for severe social anxiety that's interfering with my life...is there any tips to get benzos? I hear they can help alot with dealing with anxiety.
    There's no trick to it. Just mention your symptoms and if the doc thinks benzos will help he'll write the script.

Originally Posted by greenkingje View Post
    I have the same issue never had a girl and since i moved three years ago I haven't had made any friends since then due to it.If it's severe it's more than likely going to be a long process and they may try a few things with medication like seeing a counseler once a week and maybe try the CBT program and they will be there for encouragement,emotional support.

NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I has some mild anxiety/panic disorder back in November and got put on 1mg of Klonopin per day 0.5 in the morning and 0.5 at night. Personally I didn't have trouble lifting with it, because one of the reasons I started taking it was having panic attacks while lifting, which are a huge pain.

you might be tired, but it's better than being super anxious

They tried to ween him off properly, but his daily dosage was so high for so long it didn't matter.

Let us know if you try ****** and how it goes. Staying in your room due to anxiety is no way to live. I'm sure you know this, but staying in and watching tv or playing video games is only compounding the problem. Keep us posted.
    you are right other than winter time I am always trying to be out working out,helping people with the work crew at my grandpas church,washing cars,trying to get a job and try to get my personality back.I probably won't be able to see my gen doc for a few months so no telling when I will be able to get on the med unless I ask my counseler to suggest it for me.Keep us posted if you are able to

Originally Posted by NUHusky14 View Post
    I has some mild anxiety/panic disorder back in November and got put on 1mg of Klonopin per day 0.5 in the morning and 0.5 at night. Personally I didn't have trouble lifting with it, because one of the reasons I started taking it was having panic attacks while lifting, which are a huge pain.

you might be tired, but it's better than being super anxious
    you bench still?no black outs or twitches at random times yet?

BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I was on ****** last when year for about 3 weeks when I first learned I had an anxiety disorder. I went to the hospital during a panic attack not knowing what was going on. I actually went about 4 times before I found out it was anxiety. They gave me 1 mg ****** and I felt like I was on cloud 9. My regular doc told me take only up to 3 times a day as needed and I got hooked after only a week. Benzos are not meant for regular use imo rather to just ease panic attacks eg, going on an airplane.

I stopped using ****** after reading some testimonials online and heard some pretty disturbing things. That was my problem, I'd take a pill and run to the computer to see the possible adverse affects etc and get scared. I was only on .5 mg and I can't see how a person could even get the energy to workout. I stopped lifting for about 6 weeks when my anxiety first hit. It was a terrible experience. You know what helped me believe it or not? I was watching an infomercial about attacking anxiety they have a 15 week program with cds to listen to. I actually knew somebody who had them (they're expensive) and after listening to just the introduction I was friggin' blown away. You may lol, but I'm telling you they work. In fact, in a 15 week program, I only used them a week and a half (you're supposed to listen to only 1 cd a week 3 times or more during that week) Thats all I needed to get back on track. I do plan on finishing them however. Drugs are a short term solution, but eventually you'll have to learn cognitive behavioral techniques to get rid of your anxiety. Anxiety is simply your body's reaction to your current state of mind. Some people, like me, have generalized anxiety so we worry for no apparent reason. I had it my whole life and never knew it, I simply thought the way I felt was the way everybody felt. I just happened to become aware of a symptom last year and it snowballed from there. Worst experience of my life, but the best thing to ever happen to me imo. Just the fact of me knowing there are ways to not only get by but actually change your life and be happier WITHOUT DRUGS is an unbelievable feeling.
    This sport is called bodybuilding and if we're not building our bodies, what is there to see? Shucks, you want to see some small symmetrical guys, then turn on the TV and watch Survivor or Fear Factor. -Ronnie Coleman

NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    you bench still?no black outs or twitches at random times yet?
    Well while I was on Klonopin I didn't work out too much, actually lost 10 lbs. However, about 3 weeks ago I started to taper off at 0.25mg intervals, and I took my last Klonopin January 31st before bed.

I found it pretty easy to get off, only thing was I would get pretty dizzy at random during the day sometimes, and felt a little nauseous towards the end. But after being off it a week I feel like my old pre-anxiety self for the first time in a while

But yeah benching wasn't an issue on Klonopin, and I never blacked out. But I DID have some muscle twitches in my eye & shoulder, but only when coming off it. Course it depends how long you've been on the meds and what dosage. I was only on 1mg a day for 10 weeks before I tapered off.

stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10) stimpysan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been taking ****** for 7 years now. I was taking 4 milligrams a day for almost all 7 years. I'm gradually weaning myself off and am down to 2.5 mg a day. I have found that since I quit drinking and smoking my attacks aren't as bad and eventually I hope to stop taking it all together. Since I started working out I even feel better. Don't take anything with any kind of stimulant. Try everything you can using natural methods because no matter what kind of meds they put you on they will have side effects. Good Luck

pokerchip11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im on ten mg lexapro and body else?