Thread: I'm trying!

leadman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm trying!

Started lifting weights in November, was 160. Up to 181 now, trying to get to 190, then cut to 180-ish and be shredded ( simplyshredded.com lol). I'll take opinions!
    Attached Images

KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you look great man, awesome adonis belt. keep it up.

JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats, man! You're building a solid physique.

Originally Posted by JWeisend View Post
    Congrats, man! You're building a solid physique.
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice. I know my poses are stupid, I've never done a body building pose before and thought I'd look ridiculous doing them... opposite is true.

Anyways, do I look pretty proportional as you can tell in the pictures? Thanks again!

jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbure11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lookin real solid, you have a solid base going so far. keep up the hard work

rizla83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leadman View Post
    Started lifting weights in November, was 160. Up to 181 now, trying to get to 190, then cut to 180-ish and be shredded ( simplyshredded.com lol). I'll take opinions!
    What is your height?

lookin good!

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very good base to work with, few more pounds and you'll have a great body no homo

Originally Posted by jbure11 View Post
    lookin real solid, you have a solid base going so far. keep up the hard work
    Thanks man! I will!

Originally Posted by rizla83 View Post
    What is your height?

lookin good!
    I'm 5'11". I figured 190 then cutting fat would be a great weight to shoot for!
    Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    very good base to work with, few more pounds and you'll have a great body no homo
    Thanks again man, I appreciate the support!