Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help! I'm about to cheat!

OK, I haven't been to sleep... Work, and caffeine wont let me. I have to go to McDonald's in about 1 hour and a half to get the kids breakfast... I want a sausage biscuit so bad... No, I want 2! With eggs! And 2 hash browns! Dammit! What am I gonna do? I have nothing in the fridge but cold cuts... God I'm so tired of cold food... I went from a 46 to a 40 in the waist since I started diet and exercise. My progress is rolling... If I do this I will hate myself. I will feel like a failure. What should I do? I really need some advice here!

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No problem with having a cheat meal here or there.
    Just aim for something that's going to give you a lot of protein and isn't just empty calories.
    That's what I do anyway.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You "have" to feed your kids mcdonalds for breakfast? Wow..
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    You "have" to feed your kids mcdonalds for breakfast? Wow..
    I'm just getting them some oatmeal..... *rolls eyes, SMH*

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thablewprnt View Post
    You could do the same...

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    You could do the same...
    Never liked it, never will... But the kids love it.

pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistol321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What did you end up doing?

Originally Posted by pistol321 View Post
    What did you end up doing?
    I haven't left. I'm still checking emails... Oddly though, my desire has gone down slightly... Maybe I just had some kid of urge. Like the equivalent of getting horny then losing the mood... I still gotta go though. Not sure what's gonna happen when I smell that stuff.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't make it yourself?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went from a 46 to a 40 in the waist since I started diet and exercise. My progress is rolling... If I do this I will hate myself. I will feel like a failure. What should I do? I really need some advice here!
    Do you need any more reason to NOT eat that $hit then what you have said yourself here? get a grip man, eat it or dont eat. choose to live with success or deal with failure. Man Up

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    You can't make it yourself?
    Yeah, but it will be frozen by the time I get it to the other side of town, jackass...

Originally Posted by docchio View Post
    Do you need any more reason to NOT eat that $hit then what you have said yourself here? get a grip man, eat it or dont eat. choose to live with success or deal with failure. Man Up
    Solid advice... Same **** I was thinking.

Yeah, but it will be frozen by the time I get it to the other side of town, jackass...

WTF I was asking a simple question

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dude don't come on here asking for help and be a jerk when you get good advice
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you dont have oatmeal in your house to make your kids? weird. Honestly get a grip and suck it up.Take a look at the fatasses in there and decide do you want to look like them or to be muscular and ripped. Anyways egg mc muffins are only 300kcal.they wont fill you up but you sont have to eat ' (if there is such a thing as clean) clean to lose weight.Fit it into your calorie goals if you have to or make something healthy and delicious. Fajita's maybe..go to subway even.They have healthy choices.Theres always a way around having a binge.drink loads of water so you bloat and feel full.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Dude don't come on here asking for help and be a jerk when you get good advice
    What? Man STFU! He didn't actually GIVE any advice, he just made a sarcastic comment the first time, then asked a DUMB ass question the second time. Typical troll.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What? Man STFU! He didn't actually GIVE any advice, he just made a sarcastic comment the first time, then asked a DUMB ass question the second time. Typical troll.
    Your the troll. He asked why you couldn't make it at home. Legit question. Neg
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    you dont have oatmeal in your house to make your kids? weird.
    Who said the kids where at home with me? Even if they were who doesn't eventually run out of ****? You know what they say about assumption, right?

Honestly get a grip and suck it up.Take a look at the fatasses in there and decide do you want to look like them or to be muscular and ripped. Anyways egg mc muffins are only 300kcal.they wont fill you up but you sont have to eat ' (if there is such a thing as clean) clean to lose weight.Fit it into your calorie goals if you have to or make something healthy and delicious. Fajita's maybe..go to subway even.They have healthy choices.Theres always a way around having a binge.drink loads of water so you bloat and feel full.
    I agree. I'm being weak. And Subway is a damn great idea. Thanks!

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok cant believe your serious.AlwaysTrying was pointing out like i have that oatmeal takes 2 minutes to make and your going to mc donalds to get it.Think about it.It wasnt sarcastic it was his surprise that someone on a bodybuilding website doesnt have oatmeal,or cant be bothered to cook some eggs. We're trying to help you and if it weent for Always trying i'd still be 140lbs

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Your the troll. He asked why you couldn't make it at home. Legit question. Neg
    Dude fu*** a neg, I'm a grown ass man. Now go catch a tan, flour-boy.

Who said the kids where at home with me? Even if they were who doesn't eventually run out of ****? You know what they say about assumption, right?

Fair enough.

Your welcome.Dont just limit yourself to these so called clean foods.just fit things into your macros.

docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=thablewprnt;622590603]Yeah, but it will be frozen by the time I get it to the other side of town, jackass...[QUOTE]

Geez man dont be an A**hole... it was a valid question, i was gonna ask it myself...

Holy crap its dr jekyll and mr hyde

ye and apparently aots is now a swear word as seen in the post ''who doesnt eventually run out of ****(oats)

Not really. I'm just real. What does making oatmeal have to do with this topic? Not a goddamn thing. The only reason I continue to come here is because when people actually help instead of trying to troll, it's one of the best forums on the net. That out weighs the a-holes that infest topics on a daily. I'm not concerned with rep, and making friends. I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy. I respect a man who can give an honest opinion and keep it real, not some wanna be know it all with green squares under his name. Half these guys got green bars going across the screen and can't afford a can of tuna, on child support and do nothing but lift and sit here all day. And a lot of these people have serious self esteem issues as well. Can't admit that we all get weak at times. That's what makes us stronger. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Physicist in Training JValjean724's Avatar
    JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys Help! I cheated so hard last night.

I ate a medium banana.........and only counted it as a small!

What do I do?!?!?!
    I protest this fraud

Mind and Body Recomposition Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127989043&page=3

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude fu*** a neg, I'm a grown ass man. Now go catch a tan, flour-boy.
    Wow ...lol!
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.

Not really. I'm just real. What does making oatmeal have to do with this topic? Not a goddamn thing. The only reason I continue to come here is because when people actually help instead of trying to troll, it's one of the best forums on the net. That out weighs the a-holes that infest topics on a daily. I'm not concerned with rep, and making friends. I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy. I respect a man who can give an honest opinion and keep it real, not some wanna be know it all with green squares under his name. Half these guys got green bars going across the screen and can't afford a can of tuna, on child support and do nothing but lift and sit here all day. And a lot of these people have serious self esteem issues as well. Can't admit that we all get weak at times. That's what makes us stronger. Anyway, thanks for the advice.
    in fairness he's right but the method you used to get your answer was wrong.Manners dont cost ppl anything.nobody will think less of you for asking politely.Its probably a touchy situation with your kids so i think we all should let this lie.enjoy your 6 inch sub

Man... sorry but your wrong. If you were 'real' you would see how irrational your behaviour is. Not even gonna explain it to you its so obvious.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JValjean724 View Post
    Guys Help! I cheated so hard last night.

I ate a medium banana.........and only counted it as a small!

What do I do?!?!?!
    Did you peal it before you ate it?

Pengyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is one thing I have learned while living in China and have verified it with other research. If you eat slowly you will eat much less than if you just "chow down", so I usually take as long a time to eat as I can, especially to satisfy a craving. Key to that is eating with someone - key to a diet is having someone to be accountable to and to be able to call them in the evening or morning and tell them what you told us. Also, when I start to get the craving I will find one of my "emergency foods" to eat to fill the stomach right away. This helps me quite a bit. An emergency food for me has to have a heavy feeling in the tummy. I often use a banana or apple dipped in peanut butter, or oatmeal with some yogurt or cottage cheese - that does the trick for me. Drinking something sour also helps me curb my appetite, though I am not sure why. Finally, if all else fails, I drink a lot of water before I consume the unthinkable to keep me from eating as much as my eyes want to consume.

If I eat the wrong food, I look at my life plan to see what contributed to putting me into that "crises" For me it is usually because I have let some life stressor get out of hand, or I skipped a significant portion of a meal before that...or maybe I will realize that my body is requiring more fat than I have given it, and the meal was really partly justifiable.

Then I make the necessary changes and move on with life. Health and life are not so greatly influenced by one day or one meal - but our attitudes can be, and the main battleground for dieting and exercising is in the mind.

If I may add a personal note...have you considered including your family members in your fitness goals? I had a roommate once who existed almost completely on junk food...and it was really difficult for me to hold fast. My last roommate was much more conscious about what he put in his body and it made it much easier for me to stay on my plan. See if you can get your kids into doing things like fun runs, biking trips or other things that will require training and careful attention to meals. See if you can find age appropriate videos of famous athletes talking about the importance of nutrition. What you do for them now will stick with them the rest of their lives.