andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Shoulder / Lat Pain?

I got an ultra sound done on my rotator cuff, no signs of any tears. I havnt been able to work upperbody for the last 6months. I have been going to the chiropractor and physio therapy weekly, also getting deep tissue massages done, aswell as taking bone/joint supplements ( fish oils, calcium +d3 , animal flex and cissus and a multi vitamin ) I am not sure what else to do, it is very de-motivating i cant do any pressing, pullings movements with the right arm, feels like the rear delt possibly the lat, when brining the arm overhead i get a pain down the arm to the hand, could it be a muscle imbalance? ive been doing strenghtning exercises at physio and still no signs of recovery . Any tips?
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10) grindle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    I got an ultra sound done on my rotator cuff, no signs of any tears. I havnt been able to work upperbody for the last 6months. I have been going to the chiropractor and physio therapy weekly, also getting deep tissue massages done, aswell as taking bone/joint supplements ( fish oils, calcium +d3 , animal flex and cissus and a multi vitamin ) I am not sure what else to do, it is very de-motivating i cant do any pressing, pullings movements with the right arm, feels like the rear delt possibly the lat, when brining the arm overhead i get a pain down the arm to the hand, could it be a muscle imbalance? ive been doing strenghtning exercises at physio and still no signs of recovery . Any tips?
    doc didn't say anything about your ac joint (acrocioclavicular joint)?
    A Grindle nightmare...

powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What caused that problem 6 months ago?
    Fitness Means Power!

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grindle View Post
    doc didn't say anything about your ac joint (acrocioclavicular joint)?
    "The long biceps tendon appears intact with no abnormality of the supraspinatus, infraspinatus or subscapularis tendon. No fluid in the subdeltoid or AC bursa"

Originally Posted by powerpressure View Post
    What caused that problem 6 months ago?
    I didnt notice anything the day of or during that workout, so i dont quite rembmer, anything specifically

powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerpressure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I didnt notice anything the day of or during that workout, so i dont quite rembmer, anything specifically
    1. How severe your pain is during bench press? You cant do bench press at all, or you can with much less weight?

2. Do you feel more pain during incline bench press?

3. What is the width of the bench you use for flat bench press?
    Fitness Means Power!

Ready To Kick Ass at 40 kyoun1e's Avatar
    kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iwhen brining the arm overhead i get a pain down the arm to the hand, could it be a muscle imbalance? ive been doing strenghtning exercises at physio and still no signs of recovery . Any tips?
    What kind of pain do you get down the arm to your hand?

If you're having radiating pain, this could be nerve related.

Did you get an EMG done?

KY

Originally Posted by powerpressure View Post
    1. How severe your pain is during bench press? You cant do bench press at all, or you can with much less weight?

2. Do you feel more pain during incline bench press?

3. What is the width of the bench you use for flat bench press?
    It hurts to even do the bar so i dont do any pressing, when i did bench it was not a wide grip at all, a little closer then shoulder width apart.

Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
    What kind of pain do you get down the arm to your hand?

If you're having radiating pain, this could be nerve related.

Did you get an EMG done?

KY
    a tingling numb pain, no i didnt get any other scans other then x-rays and ultra sounds

Ready To Kick Ass at 40 kyoun1e's Avatar
    kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyoun1e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a tingling numb pain, no i didnt get any other scans other then x-rays and ultra sounds
    Tingling and numbness is a common sign of nerve related issues.

I'd consider checking in with a neurologist to rule out / in a pinched or compressed nerve if tingling and numbness is your primary complaint. Nerve pain is a lot different than say, what I call the "ouch" pain you get from either an impingement or a rotator cuff strain or tear.

An MRI of the cervical spine and an EMG test would probably make a lot of sense to determine:

* If you have issues in your neck causing a pinch on a nerve root
    * If you have some kind of nerve compression in the brachial plexus nerve bundle
    * Some other nerve compression from the armpit down to the fingers

KY

Question

It hurts to even do the bar so i dont do any pressing, when i did bench it was not a wide grip at all, a little closer then shoulder width apart.
    1. no grip, what is the bench width? Is it less than 11 inches wide?

2. Did you try stopping workouts cold turkey and rest for a couple of weeks. If so did you get better or the pain was the same?
    Fitness Means Power!

havnt lifted upperbody in over 6months

havnt lifted upperbody in over 6months
    I agree with kyoun1e. It could be a nerve problem. Also I suggest you take joint supp with about 1.5 g of glucosamine, 1.2 g chondroitin, MSM 700-1000 mg and hyaluronic acid 3.3 mg daily plus vitamin D.
    Fitness Means Power!