Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up What Supplements Do You Take?

Just interested in supplements that people are currently taking.

I am currently using Force Factor with Jack3d. I love it, more reps, higher weight, longer workouts, both amazing products when put together.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Protein
    Creatine
    BCAA's
    Jack3d

When my jacked runs out im getting Hemo Rage UC, everyone who's used it said it is INSANE.
    Apparently you only need to take 0.5-1 scoops.

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    superpump max
    ON creatine
    scivation whey
    nitrocore 24
    random bulk glutamine and beta alanine
    i rep back 250+

no fap crew
    ******** crew

SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100) SeanizaBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jiggly_puff View Post
    superpump max
    ON creatine
    scivation whey
    nitrocore 24
    random bulk glutamine and beta alanine
    Yeah i wanna try superpump when im out of jack3d, and i need to start taking L-glutamine, i have pretty bad knees and elbows

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SeanizaBeast View Post
    Yeah i wanna try superpump when im out of jack3d, and i need to start taking L-glutamine, i have pretty bad knees and elbows
    you're probably thinking of glucosamine, which is amazing for your joints. but yeah sp max is the ****, rapes normal sp250
    i rep back 250+

no fap crew
    ******** crew

MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    , and i need to start taking L-glutamine, i have pretty bad knees and elbows
    NO Explode or Superpump MAX (Superpump is better but out of stock so i got some NO Explode pretty good too)
    BD Creatine
    Gold Standard Protein
    ON Casein
    Animal Pack(just started taking, they are sick, people say its over priced i dont think soo, i take one pouch of pill cuz 2 i just pee alot of it out)

n how u red, ur big, im mirin, feelsbadforbeingredman.jpg

Originally Posted by MrKillzooski View Post
    NO Explode or Superpump MAX (Superpump is better but out of stock so i got some NO Explode pretty good too)
    BD Creatine
    Gold Standard Protein
    ON Casein
    Animal Pack(just started taking, they are sick, people say its over priced i dont think soo, i take one pouch of pill cuz 2 i just pee alot of it out)

n how u red, ur big, im mirin, feelsbadforbeingredman.jpg
    Yeah i took NO Explode, i only felt it for a week then it did nothing to me, then I went to Assault- which i highly recommend for pumps and jitters

I made a thread about force factor and 4 of these guys with forum rep over 1 million started to make a joke about it and talkin about PB&J, i got mad and started bashin on them and them gave me bad reviews...

JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jack3d
    Protein
    Sick kunt crew

-Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -Snes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whey
    GreenMag
    Fish oil pills
    It's not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I don't want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrKillzooski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i took NO Explode, i only felt it for a week then it did nothing to me, then I went to Assault- which i highly recommend for pumps and jitters

I made a thread about force factor and 4 of these guys with forum rep over 1 million started to make a joke about it and talkin about PB&J, i got mad and started bashin on them and them gave me bad reviews...
    ya the NO does wear off it doesnt give me pump for long enough, only prob is i cnt fall asleep, and ya i now remem that post.

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    animal pak
    tons of fish oil
    blended proteins (myofusion and elite gourmet)
    creatine mono
    no2 (worked well at first but im near the end of the bottle and its not doing much anymore)
    jack3d alternated with endorush
    cytocarb (for post workout)

lulz i abuse my employee discount
    in b4 getting bashed for taking alot of supps
    i have a good diet, i just like to try out alot of different things to recommend to people
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SomaliTerorist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    food
    primaforce cee
    xtend amino's
    jacked

Originally Posted by MrKillzooski View Post
    ya the NO does wear off it doesnt give me pump for long enough, only prob is i cnt fall asleep, and ya i now remem that post.
    If you wanna stay on a NO booster, Force Factor is def. the best NO booster out there.

Originally Posted by most_dedicated View Post
    animal pak
    tons of fish oil
    blended proteins (myofusion and elite gourmet)
    creatine mono
    no2 (worked well at first but im near the end of the bottle and its not doing much anymore)
    jack3d alternated with endorush
    cytocarb (for post workout)

lulz i abuse my employee discount
    in b4 getting bashed for taking alot of supps
    i have a good diet, i just like to try out alot of different things to recommend to people
    holy crap dude, thats a lot of supplements....lucky.

Yeah i just started takin fish oil this morning lol, i also wanna start takin Green Tea extract

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you wanna stay on a NO booster, Force Factor is def. the best NO booster out there.
    its also expensive as hell.

whey protein
    egg/milk protein
    beef aminos
    blue up
    glutamine
    fish oil
    arginine if i havent had the beef aminos in a while
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

i also wanna start takin Green Tea extract
    dnt it suks i tried it, took for 3 months, doesnt do shiz, in terms of it making u lose weight it wont, n will check out force factor due to fact my friend takes it n ur recomendation.

Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sonydigital is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whey
    fish oil
    multi

staples.. thats it

Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandryk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein blend - myofusion
    creatine monohydrate - primaforce
    multivitamins - progressive
    fish oil - not sure what company, never checked lol

northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10) northdakota is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON Oats & Whey
    ON Opti-men > everyday, all for part of breakfast
    Fishoil

cardio days:
    ON Whey after i workout, then casein before bed.

lifting days:
    Jack3d or SP max( i got 10 free servings) preWO, Syntha-6 after i lift, then myofusion before bed.

I also take Green Mag everyday

and syntha-6 is by far my favorite protein out there. I have chocolate mint flavored now and its amazing

PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHrKandy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eas protein
    lean revolution pre workout
    bcaa
    efx kre alkalyn creatine
    arabol

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fish oil
    multi
    whey
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whey protein.

Creatine.

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BCAA
    Zinc
    Gainer on bulk/ whey on cut
    melatonin
    fishoil
    quitters will always quit and be a failure in life

Never give up and reach your goals no matter what and be successful in life. Ask yourself why am i here? Why am i doing this?

Truth sometimes hurt
    Truth sometimes makes you feel good
    one way or another each comment is your motive to go even further

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cell tech

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wellements Whey Protein Chocolate Flavor - (Costco)

25 g protein per scoop 160 cal, mix that with 1 cup of skim milk 90 cal 8 g protein

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My brother takes it and laughs in my face when I drink jacked... It is easily the worst thing i have ever drank. He says hemo is like orange soda
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON gold standard protein
    some gnc brand creatine
    ON multi
    Now omega-3
    got a small tub of white flood it is the nasty sup I taken so far, leaves a disgusting after taste in my mouth for hours and I feel drained half way through my workout the few times I've taken it.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whey
    Fish Oil
    Multi

All you need.

Although, I start cell-tech next week.

Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rzyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Multi vit
    Whey Protein
    Creatine Mono
    xtend

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Supplements Do You Take?

I take Progressive Multi- Vitamin Adult men. It's quite affordable and full of multivitamins which is useful for my born to get stronger.

aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aaronDEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BNRG Proto Whey, amazing stuff
    Jack3d
    Multi vitamin
    Should hopefully get fish oil tomorrow