Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking strong - what are you lifting at the moment?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWeisend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Looking strong - what are you lifting at the moment?
    Right now I'm doing a slightly modified version of Jim Stoppani's Mint Condition workout. I really love that workout and it shows because this is the second time around doing it (I usually switch up workouts about every two months).

Some of my current stats (the ones I'm proud of) that I do in my routine are:
    Barbell Bench press 3 sets of 6 / 255 lbs.
    Seated DB Military Press 3 sets of 6 / 80 lb DBs
    Barbell Curl 3 sets of 6 / 115 lbs.
    Close Grip Bench 3 sets of 6 / 205 lbs

And for legs I never go super heavy. Just enough to get nice clean reps.

I know the numbers aren't world beating, but I don't think they're bad for being 173 lbs.

Oh, and I just looked at your stats and at 174 lbs (1 lb. heavier than me) you look like you would destroy every lift I put up there.

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JWeisend View Post
    I'm curious polkster. Do you happen to know your before and after basic training weight?
    I lost a lot of weight. I wasn't in great shape before Basic though. I was drinking almost daily in college and smoking. I came out though looking very thin.
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bpowa View Post
    Yeah I was there summer 99. They feed you but the calories you burn are way too much.. I was 190.. a bit of fat.. I was a solid 175.. I dropped down to a measly 153.

Dont forget the bivouacs and field training where they feed u mre..

What batt. did you train in?

OP your mos is not going to be that harsh as the 11-bravo. so it will be easier on your body.
    During OSUT my Training Batt was B Co. 2-19
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██
    "You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it"

School: Toushi Kan Martial Arts
    ~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido
    ~A Little Combat Self Defense (Real World Self Defense)