ememmak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

feeling bloated at night, wake up with a flat stomach

Hello!

I'm still a beginner to the whole work out thing. I always feel extra slim and flat on stomach in the morning. However, if I start eating my small meals through out the day my stomach gets bloated and bigger. Then repeat to flat stomach the next morning. I do meal plans and eat 5 meals a day keeping my portions small.

Here's what my meal looks like:

Breakfast - two large eggs, turkey bacon, Spinach
    Morning snack- banana
    Lunch - 4 oz chicken , one cup of veggie and a bit of sweet potatoes
    Lunch snack - protien shake (workout days) / Greek yogurt (non work out days) or fruits
    Dinner- salmon patties from Costco, one cup of veggies

I started the rewired program I looked on bodybuilding.com. I work out 4-5 times a week

I'm not sure if something that I eat in my diet is making me bloated ? Maybe there's some kind of supplements I can take to reduce that? Anybody have similar situation and find out a solution?

Thanks!!! Anything would help. Correct my diet if possible. I want nice body really bad!!

Isabelisik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ememmak View Post
    Hello!

I'm still a beginner to the whole work out thing. I always feel extra slim and flat on stomach in the morning. However, if I start eating my small meals through out the day my stomach gets bloated and bigger. Then repeat to flat stomach the next morning. I do meal plans and eat 5 meals a day keeping my portions small.

Here's what my meal looks like:

Breakfast - two large eggs, turkey bacon, Spinach
    Morning snack- banana
    Lunch - 4 oz chicken , one cup of veggie and a bit of sweet potatoes
    Lunch snack - protien shake (workout days) / Greek yogurt (non work out days) or fruits
    Dinner- salmon patties from Costco, one cup of veggies

I started the rewired program I looked on bodybuilding.com. I work out 4-5 times a week

I'm not sure if something that I eat in my diet is making me bloated ? Maybe there's some kind of supplements I can take to reduce that? Anybody have similar situation and find out a solution?

Thanks!!! Anything would help. Correct my diet if possible. I want nice body really bad!!
    Exactly the same thing is happening to me for a very long time...
    I definitely recommend you to visit a doctor. You might have some sort of dietary condition like high sensitivity to lactose etc...
    Also, I heard 'activated charcoal' is great for bloating. I just ordered mine online, hoping the charcoal will work.

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    it might be because your eating food throughout the day....

fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Isabelisik View Post
    Exactly the same thing is happening to me for a very long time...
    I definitely recommend you to visit a doctor. You might have some sort of dietary condition like high sensitivity to lactose etc...
    Also, I heard 'activated charcoal' is great for bloating. I just ordered mine online, hoping the charcoal will work.
    i use activated charcoal for bloating and it really does help. i'll also add that i was experiencing a lot of bloating as well and i had to cut a few things out of my diet (greek yogurt specifically).

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't go to the doctor yet. I suggest you monitor the foods you eat. When is the bloating getting worse? Try to figure out the trigger before going to the doctor because they will, likely, just have you take things out for a bit. I bet it's the protein or dairy, but it could be anything.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try a probiotic. Or eat yogurt containing active cultures after meals.

Also take more time to chew your food thoroughly. Count to 20 slowly while you chew.

/srs

If it doesn't help yes see your doctor.
    Under Construction.

IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000) IzTriv is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apologies for the super-obvious reply, but are you drinking enough water throughout the day?

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it actually bloating or is it just increased GI bulk from eating throughout the day?
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

pranjayv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It happens with everyone. You are the leanest and tallest when you wake up and as you approach through your day things change.

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You ate during the day?