Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwbeeler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fatesuxaz View Post
    started pct mid last month but it was a week early.. i wanted to be recovered asap and this is what i get :[
    Did you tell your Doctor?

If not, then going to an endo is not going to help you. You should be honest with the doc, it helps in diagnosis. Call the Doc, tell her what you did. Ask for some help, HCG, Nolva/Clomid. Your test levels should be on the rise already.

209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jwbeeler View Post
    Did you tell your Doctor?

If not, then going to an endo is not going to help you. You should be honest with the doc, it helps in diagnosis. Call the Doc, tell her what you did. Ask for some help, HCG, Nolva/Clomid. Your test levels should be on the rise already.
    too late for hcg, he should have done that while on cycle

BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by buknasty View Post
    u took cell tech. you are squatting the same as much as you deadlift. you struggled to get 365 deadlift up with $hitty form.................

now you have messed up hormones.............................

this is why cell tech is not even worth my time.
    Post of 2011 so far

fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive done pct successfully before a few times.. the difference was, this time i bought stuff online. clomid/nolvadex

100mg/40mg daily for 1 week. tapered down from there.. the clomid seems to have made my balls grow back in size but im still having other symptoms. my bike was fairly tame only 10ml of tech e for a few weeks

if i get perscribed some cell tech, i'll hoard it and use it later. will not do injections at the doctors office unless i have bought some PCT stuff again (from a different source). will opt for androgel if unable to get liquid cell tech. not trying to fraud but i really just went them to raise my natty levels, but might as well milk it for all it's worth. i will probably end up just doing another pct later on.

BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BagelDelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive done pct successfully before a few times.. the difference was, this time i bought stuff online. clomid/nolvadex

100mg/40mg daily for 1 week. tapered down from there.. the clomid seems to have made my balls grow back in size but im still having other symptoms. my bike was fairly tame only 10ml of tech e for a few weeks

if i get perscribed some cell tech, i'll hoard it and use it later. will not do injections at the doctors office unless i have bought some PCT stuff again (from a different source). will opt for androgel if unable to get liquid cell tech. not trying to fraud but i really just went them to raise my natty levels, but might as well milk it for all it's worth. i will probably end up just doing another pct later on.
    you are seriously full of so much fail, and I am glad we all have you as an example for not taking steroids. Unless you are a top tier highly competitive athlete, there is absolutely no reason to take cell-tech. At that level literally everyone (whatever the sport) is a genetic freak and they HAVE to take cell-tech for that 1-2% boost. It does not give you some huge boost, taking you from zero to hero. In fact, in your case it took you from zero to minus vagina levels.

How do you like that? I might just kill you now.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i took cell-tech enth and did pct but it didnt work. i think i started a week early and maybe desensitized the recepters in the process :x
    You deserve low test if you pin and don't know how to properly pct beforehand.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Define irony - a man works out to get bigger and strong ( could it be for insecuritys reason? to attract the opposite sex) ?

He is consumed to improve and grow his body and takes drugs that alter his chemestry just to be big and attractive.

He now has the same test levels as a little girl

irony

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much of an indication is libido to test levels?

im horny as fawk most of the time and getting highschool style boners at work or when im driving quite often, fap at least once a day

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aesthetique View Post

im horny as fawk most of the time and getting highschool style boners at work or when im driving quite often, fap at least once a day
    your just single

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Samsong View Post
    your just single
    phuckbuddy is overseas atm =[ good point

Registered User Ipodtouchaddict's Avatar
    Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it true once you start HRT you are on for life? srs..

drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50) drekkage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ipodtouchaddict View Post
    Is it true once you start HRT you are on for life? srs..
    if you have a legitimate reason for taking HRTs then you've got a permanent problem so yes you would most likely be on them for life. Your natural test production only declines with age anyway.
    Note: recovering from a cycle is a stupid reason to take HRTs and will only fk u over even worse. Hoarding test to run a cycle just shows OP is not after test to help with side effects but wants free celltech and an excuse to take them.

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    s

how does one approach docters about getting test levels checked and what is the procedure? As im in the uk and healthcare is free it might take me forever to get done but its something i am curious abot as i am quite lethargic alot of the time despite good sleep diet and exercise
    Last edited by Acidvoodoo; 02-04-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aesthetique View Post

Once? My god man. Cut it out. Addiction is a bad thing.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drmmrRT View Post
    just buy test from an UG lab anyways. my friend is on hrt and pays over 100 for just one vial of test cyp
    What is ug lab?

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canadian_Lifter View Post
    HCG might help if you're in pct
    HCG should be a part of every aas cycle and used throughout

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They arnt gonna do anything perscription wise...

fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatesuxaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BagelDelight View Post
    you are seriously full of so much fail, and I am glad we all have you as an example for not taking steroids. Unless you are a top tier highly competitive athlete, there is absolutely no reason to take cell-tech. At that level literally everyone (whatever the sport) is a genetic freak and they HAVE to take cell-tech for that 1-2% boost. It does not give you some huge boost, taking you from zero to hero. In fact, in your case it took you from zero to minus vagina levels.

How do you like that? I might just kill you now.
    i wish you would try *******. i am an athlete and i used to weigh 135 lbs and i don't regret taking cell tech 1 bit. it's changed my life from the better and literally has turned me to a hero. i'm not permanently damaged and in fact i woke up with morning wood today. worst case scenario is i have to do another pct. i wish you would give me a reason to fuk you up and get away with it

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just another clueless tool that jumped on without knowing what they were doing. What was the dosing like? What was the length of the cycle? How long was the PCT? I assume you didn't bother with HCG on cycle. How long since the completion of PCT? How long were you off before you ran this cycle?

All of these factors play a significant role in in your test levels.

blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueprint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chaoticreignpbt View Post
    just another clueless tool that jumped on without knowing what they were doing. What was the dosing like? What was the length of the cycle? How long was the pct? I assume you didn't bother with hcg on cycle. How long since the completion of pct? How long were you off before you ran this cycle?

All of these factors play a significant role in in your test levels.
    hcg?

i wish you would try *******. i am an athlete and i used to weigh 135 lbs and i don't regret taking cell tech 1 bit. it's changed my life from the better and literally has turned me to a hero. i'm not permanently damaged and in fact i woke up with morning wood today. worst case scenario is i have to do another pct. i wish you would give me a reason to fuk you up and get away with it
    You stupid little boy. Firstly, that picture you have posted in your avatar is ridiculous. The only reason I don't have my pictures up is due to career reasons and sensitivity about having my photos on the internet regardless if my face is blocked or not. I have been surfing these forums for a few weeks before joining.....you are by far the biggest douchebag I have found. Big in an "your anus is enlarged from anul shex" way not in a "branch warren big" way.

Has turned you into a hero. You used to be 135lbs? Firstly, you look like a joke especially for someone who has endulged in cell tech. My Afro-Caribbean neighbour who has just hit puberty has pretty much the amount of muscle you hold. Lol, f*ck you....hero my ass.

Lastly, you say you are an athlete. Looking further into your contributions on these boards I find your lifting numbers ridiculously low, they are so bad it is almost insulting how weak you are. Are you even human? You seem like a fairy. Why on EARTH are you so weak after taking cell-tech and going from 135lbs to 180-190lbs (as you say)?? Did you used to leave those pennies under my pillow when I was a child losing my teeth. F*ckin tooth fairy. You lift weights the buck 50 kids teenagers at my gym lift, and they live off candy bars and think the local chinese buffet is a great source of protein. You CLOWN.

Morning wood? WTF, so that makes you are "hero" and an "athlete". My 76 year old uncle wakes up with morning wood every morning, doesn't mean he has high T-levels.

Bro all in all, I am so glad you are F*cked up. I was going to let it slide man, I felt sorry for you, but since you insist on opening your mouth, I likewise insist on raping it closed.

Your whole ****ing thread fails. This thread and the previous one you made about this bullshi*. Your whole life FAILS. I am so happy that your test levels are f*cked up and you are permenantly damaged. I hope you go on HRT (like a b*tch) for the rest of your life (srs)

KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KGB125 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pissed me off when she said "well it's in the normal range" :[
    She? Was she making you a sammich when she said this?
    **KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    **Novice Traditional Wet Shavers Crew**
    **Ele Shirt Crew (Blue and Gray)**
    **BMW, Mercedes and Porsche Crew**
    Misc fairy tale
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136567801

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you sound like a ****ing idiot. you are bitching about your low test after doing a cycle and wanting androgel to raise your levels? Are you seriously this dumb?

btw, 300 will not cause the issues you mentioned with a piddling amount of cum and that low of a libido.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000) Suicune is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude you are such a fail (srs). I just can't explain how much I think you're a jackass

Quotes from your previous thread

yes, i knew a guy who had a prescription and several vials of test cyp and androgel at his house.

if it doesnt work this time i'm going to purposefully do some prohormones and not do PCT till after i get a blood test >:]

i will go to every endocrinologist in the state if i have to. i will not stop untill i have a prescription for testosterone

brb fapping..
    because I can do proper pct and chill like normal, then use my perscription to cycle later on. it will be free too with my AHCCCS health care.
    Your test is fuking NORMAL deal with it and be happy you didn't screw your natural hormones.

And yes there are some chemicals in the body that have a LARGE normal range.

Anyways what would you expect? That the endo will prescribe your new cycle? HRT will put your test approximately in the middle of the 200-800 test, so aroung 500... what's up next, you will complain about how you're not at 790-800?

shut up
    -503.839 in the RED (August 09)

now - 82.870 !! slowly coming out !

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Download the 4 hour body ebook by tim ferriss
    He managed to raise his test level quite a bit through his diet
    more info on the diet?

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on epic thread

pissed me off when she said "well it's in the normal range" :[
    Probably seeing if you knew what you were talking about, and judging by the rest of this thread, you don't.
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by BagelDelight View Post
    You stupid little boy. Firstly, that picture you have posted in your avatar is ridiculous. The only reason I don't have my pictures up is due to career reasons and sensitivity about having my photos on the internet regardless if my face is blocked or not. I have been surfing these forums for a few weeks before joining.....you are by far the biggest douchebag I have found. Big in an "your anus is enlarged from anul shex" way not in a "branch warren big" way.

Has turned you into a hero. You used to be 135lbs? Firstly, you look like a joke especially for someone who has endulged in cell tech. My Afro-Caribbean neighbour who has just hit puberty has pretty much the amount of muscle you hold. Lol, f*ck you....hero my ass.

Lastly, you say you are an athlete. Looking further into your contributions on these boards I find your lifting numbers ridiculously low, they are so bad it is almost insulting how weak you are. Are you even human? You seem like a fairy. Why on EARTH are you so weak after taking cell-tech and going from 135lbs to 180-190lbs (as you say)?? Did you used to leave those pennies under my pillow when I was a child losing my teeth. F*ckin tooth fairy. You lift weights the buck 50 kids teenagers at my gym lift, and they live off candy bars and think the local chinese buffet is a great source of protein. You CLOWN.

Morning wood? WTF, so that makes you are "hero" and an "athlete". My 76 year old uncle wakes up with morning wood every morning, doesn't mean he has high T-levels.

Bro all in all, I am so glad you are F*cked up. I was going to let it slide man, I felt sorry for you, but since you insist on opening your mouth, I likewise insist on raping it closed.

Your whole ****ing thread fails. This thread and the previous one you made about this bullshi*. Your whole life FAILS. I am so happy that your test levels are f*cked up and you are permenantly damaged. I hope you go on HRT (like a b*tch) for the rest of your life (srs)
    not all athletes are 300lbs and bench 500. you are a pathetic angry human.. why you care what i do, or what's going on with me so much is boyond me. you want me to be permanently damaged? good for you loser. i wont be on HRT and my test levels will be back up one way or another so you won't get what you want (lol).

beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeboo12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and how would you have any idea if those levels are normal FOR YOU or not without having bloodwork done before any AAS use. you're an idiot.
    PRs
    db bench: 130x10
    squat: 315x10atg
    deadlift: 500x1

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    you sound like a ****ing idiot. you are bitching about your low test after doing a cycle and wanting androgel to raise your levels? Are you seriously this dumb?

btw, 300 will not cause the issues you mentioned with a piddling amount of cum and that low of a libido.
    you are the dumb one.. you have bad comprehension. androgel would cause a negative feedback mechanism and make my condition worse.. but if i can get it for free i'll take it. idiot.

my balls are huge .. and the more a fap the more my libido is coming back. i think everything will be alright. i still have some clomid on hand too. im not worried.. don't know why you guys are over there raging like i have any effect on you whatsoever.. i understand if you think i'm dumb but getting all into it and hoping bad things happen to me is pretty lame.