Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with reason for muscle twitching for the past two days?

Anyone who is educated enough to give me some help on this subject, much appreciated!

My right Lat has been twitching every 10-15 minutes for the past two days. I have been stretching it constantly, I am two months out from a competition so my water intake is at 1.5 Gallons per day and my carbs are still normal! Anything wrong with my nerves in that area?

ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Doggzilla View Post
    Anyone who is educated enough to give me some help on this subject, much appreciated!

My right Lat has been twitching every 10-15 minutes for the past two days. I have been stretching it constantly, I am two months out from a competition so my water intake is at 1.5 Gallons per day and my carbs are still normal! Anything wrong with my nerves in that area?
    could be caused by a lot of things...

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/muscle_twitch.htm

i've had twitches before...especially after a gruesome workout...it would last for a coupld of days then it would stop.
    'focus is the key'

Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doggzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ragnatang

Thanks for the website. It has since calmed down but atleast once an hour now. It is just annoying i guess.

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    must have really hit that nervous system.
    happens when I hit a new high on squats or deadlifts and of course are more common when dieting down...even though Im using lighter weights.
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nothin to worry about, I wouldn't keep stretching it though...a good multi vit with minerals might help.

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've had this happen to me in my right lat and also in my right shoulder. it's kinda annoying probably nothing to worry about
    Vote for me bro

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/alex-2

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow the same thing began to happen to me right after my last show, i dont know what it is either, but my guess is either potassium related, or some other vitamin or mineral deficiency. It happens to me all over my body, it doesnt hurt, but it gets annoying.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

The twitching has finally stopped. My mind started to play tricks on me! I was worried I was going to look like Ronnie's Lat but about 20 inches smaller. HAHA!

Thanks for the posts everyone, comforting to know others have had it.

ColtonLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColtonLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColtonLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been having my left Lat twitch for the last 2 days nonstop and hell has it been annoying! Good thing I sleep like a ****in hibernating Grizz lol! Otherwise I don't think I would get any sleep. I'm sure it's because I just started doing a lot of Pull ups/Chin ups lately and Damn am I feeling them now.