dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I found a baby...wtf.

So, I pulled a groin muscle today and was driving to the doctors to get it looked at.

Was driving along, look down to adjust seat belt for a second, look back up and HOLY ****, there is a baby in the middle of the road WTF! First car misses it, I come to a screeching halt and jump out so fast I put the car into park whilst it was still moving (I bet that wasn't good for it lol). Run into the road and grab the baby and run to the other side.

Suddenly realise that I definitely do not look like I belong with this baby and in today's world it probably looks like I am kidnapping it..So I wave down the nearest car as quick as I can and go "Um, I almost ran over this baby I found, can you call the police".

So while he is calling the police another car pulls up and starts honking to drive by. I rock up to him and say "hey what the ****, I just found this baby in the road and am trying to help her...stop honking!". Another car with a father of some young children rocks up, I tell him what happend. He has this shocked expression and pulls over. I hand the baby to him and he puts some warm baby clothes on her and clips her into a baby seat (I don't know what to do with such a young child...she was only about 18 months old!). I was thinking...OMG thank god a responsible looking parent has rocked up.

Police said they had no units available and could I babysit until they do. 1 hours later police show up. Parents still haven't shown up. Police take the baby and say thank you for looking after her, I say no worries and finally continue to the doctor. Get seen two hours later and am on beautiful, strong pain killers.

Good thing the parents didn't show up, I would've round house kicked them. How the hell do you let your little baby girl out of your sight, let alon run down the middle of the goddam road, dodging cars.

I would post pics, but with all the hecticness and the whole situation being what it is, me taking photos of a baby girl I found might have come across as the wrong thing to do.

She was a cutie though, fell asleep on my shoulder as we waited for the 5-0 to arrive.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a hard day. I'm glad you were the one to find her and help her. Others might not have been so altruistic.

Thank you!!!

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's some fuked up stuff

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dyuv001 View Post
    So, I pulled a groin muscle today and was driving to the doctors to get it looked at.

Was driving along, look down to adjust seat belt for a second, look back up and HOLY ****, there is a baby in the middle of the road WTF! First car misses it, I come to a screeching halt and jump out so fast I put the car into park whilst it was still moving (I bet that wasn't good for it lol). Run into the road and grab the baby and run to the other side.

Suddenly realise that I definitely do not look like I belong with this baby and in today's world it probably looks like I am kidnapping it..So I wave down the nearest car as quick as I can and go "Um, I almost ran over this baby I found, can you call the police".

So while he is calling the police another car pulls up and starts honking to drive by. I rock up to him and say "hey what the ****, I just found this baby in the road and am trying to help her...stop honking!". Another car with a father of some young children rocks up, I tell him what happend. He has this shocked expression and pulls over. I hand the baby to him and he puts some warm baby clothes on her and clips her into a baby seat (I don't know what to do with such a young child...she was only about 18 months old!). I was thinking...OMG thank god a responsible looking parent has rocked up.

Police said they had no units available and could I babysit until they do. 1 hours later police show up. Parents still haven't shown up. Police take the baby and say thank you for looking after her, I say no worries and finally continue to the doctor. Get seen two hours later and am on beautiful, strong pain killers.

Good thing the parents didn't show up, I would've round house kicked them. How the hell do you let your little baby girl out of your sight, let alon run down the middle of the goddam road, dodging cars.

I would post pics, but with all the hecticness and the whole situation being what it is, me taking photos of a baby girl I found might have come across as the wrong thing to do.

She was a cutie though, fell asleep on my shoulder as we waited for the 5-0 to arrive.
    I will take this post on faith
    which means thought it sounds far fetched
    maybe its still the truth
    Thank God OP that you were there
    or that would have been a dead little girl.
    You need to realize that also and be very pleased with yourself
    because you stopped immediately and did the right thing...
    where as many others would not do so.
    in my opinion, it is in times just like this one
    that a person's true character is shown

N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N1tr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the hell not sure if srs

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure OP is serious, as a 911 dispatcher I've seen this a dozen times (incl a baby wandering around a WATERFRONT in his diaper).

But WTF at the police taking an HOUR to come out, that's outrageous and completely unacceptable, even if there were robberies going on, somebody, even from a neighbouring city should have been dispatched immediately to that... you should make a complaint, that is wrong!!!

SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000) SWIron is just really nice. (+1000)

jk, gjdm

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    People these days... good job OP.

britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF? good job OP
    *N.A.S.M CPT*

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing -George Bernard Shaw

Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds - Orison Swett

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I'm sure OP is serious, as a 911 dispatcher I've seen this a dozen times (incl a baby wandering around a WATERFRONT in his diaper).

But WTF at the police taking an HOUR to come out, that's outrageous and completely unacceptable, even if there were robberies going on, somebody, even from a neighbouring city should have been dispatched immediately to that... you should make a complaint, that is wrong!!!
    We have serious understaffing issues with police units in Auckland. They had to get a unit from two districts over to come. They didn't really seems to worried either.

Did a follow up, baby lives about 100m from where I found here. I surprised that all that time elapsed without the parents noticing. It's one of those events that you know will never happen again lol.

Damn, now I wish I took a photo. I hope they gave a parents a good kick up the arse!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if srs...
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    not sure if srs...
    I wish I took a picture now, just to give extra evidence. Hmmm I wonder if there is a way to get the transcript of the 111 call (your 911 equiv).

Plus, I may make bad jokes, but I would never joke about running over babies. A few seconds either way and that child would be roadkill, my heart was ****ing racing at mach 3. Still feel jittery from it.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a momma, my heart raced just reading that! I know things like that have happened in the past, just can't imagine what would possess a person to do such a thing to an innocent child...
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dyuv001 View Post
    We have serious understaffing issues with police units in Auckland. They had to get a unit from two districts over to come. They didn't really seems to worried either.

Did a follow up, baby lives about 100m from where I found here. I surprised that all that time elapsed without the parents noticing. It's one of those events that you know will never happen again lol.

Damn, now I wish I took a photo. I hope they gave a parents a good kick up the arse!
    That's really a shame.

In my experience, it's either a checked out (drugs, alcohol) parent or surprisingly enough, a babysitter who can't be bothered to do their basic job.

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow that's crazy! Good thing you reacted quickly though! Good karma
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously??? Good thing you didn't hit the baby and good that you didn't just abandon her there. Sweet

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong WTF. Hopefully there's a weird explanation for this and the child has gone back to loving parents and what will soon be a safer home. I'm glad you didn't just drive on figuring it was none of your business, OP.

SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SickCook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First i lol'd at the title, then read about OP's heroism and am glad there are people out there that are willing to delay a bruised groin to help a baby in the street. Mirin Op's benevolent behavior <3