Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool --Magnum Fat Incinerator Stack - 2 Loggers--

Its gonna be spring here soon and summer before you know it. So time to get shredded for beach, pool, or just mowing the grass without a shirt on Diet and cardio go a long way but here are a few aid to help you reach your goals.

I need 2 Loggers to log the following

Magnum Heat Accelerated
    Magnum Heat
    Magnum Acid

Rules are, you must be at least 18 to enter,live in the U.S. or Canada, post your application in this thread with your qualifications for logging it, After you're finished logging the product you must put up a detailed review in the review section and a final review in your log, rate the product in the company store. PLEASE be VERY detailed in your log with your daily updates.

We have had awesome result from this stack in the past and can't wait to see your results.

Fill this out and apply:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Good Luck everyone and Get ready to do work.

Deadline: 2/10/11

Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Izfirst!

sweet promo homie!
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Looking good Kon! Time for someone to get shredded!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Wow strong stack here Kon! Good luck to those who applies in this great promo.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is an awesome stack, i think i should do something like this. oh wait, i already am
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

very sweet promo

Good luck to everyone!!

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Nice promo Kon, this is a nice stack. I like that put in HEAT and HEAT Accelerated.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for support guys. Lets see those apps.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lifting for four years. starting at 150lbs went up to 210 in one year. Leaned out a little down to 190, Now weigh 230. Just got certified as a personal trainer. Senior Year of high school blew out my shoulder in hockey, had to have my shoulder surgically repaired to reattach ligaments to fix cartilage damage.Now freshmen in college second semester. Now i'm back stronger than ever
    Before

After bulking up

After diet

Now

Monday
    shoulders
    lat raise drop sets 3 sets
    shoulder press 4 sets
    rear delt fly 3 sets
    machine shoulder press 3 sets
    dumbbell upright row 3 sets
    Tuesday
    leg day
    leg extension super set with leg press 4 sets
    front squat 4 sets
    lunges 3 sets
    jefferson squat 3 sets
    leg extension 3 sets
    Wednesday off
    Thursday
    chest
    decline bench 4 sets
    incline dumb bell super set with flat bench flys 4 sets
    flat maching press 3 sets
    incline machine press 3 sets
    cable cross overs 3 sets
    Friday Back
    t bar row 4 sets
    dead lift 4 sets
    one arm dumbbell row 3 sets
    lat pull down 5 sets
    v pull down 3 sets
    low row 3 sets
    Saturday arms
    biceps
    seated dumbbell curl 4 sets
    preacher curl superset with curl ups 3 sets
    one arm dumbbell preacher curl 3 sets

triceps
    dips 3 sets
    rope press down super set with bench dips 3 sets
    cable kick back 3 sets

Cardio Monday, wednesday, thursday, friday first thing waking up in the morning without eating for 30 mins at 8.0 incline 3.8 mph. Cardio everyday after lift for 15-30 minutes at same incline and speed.

current sups. Muscle milk protein, sci fit zma, NOW beta alanine, multi, fish oil, Cellucor C4 any day now.

Short term goal- Add a little bit of mass before competing in my first contest this summer

Long term goal- (not to long away) diet for my first show, and sweep the competition.

No perscrips..

Previous sups, Superpump 250, creatine E2 focus XT, N.O 370,
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post611716173 N.O 370 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130773973 Hemo Rage UC Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130978783 Muscle Gage Massive Growth Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131194013 Focus XT & Creatine E2 Review
    Last edited by dakotahunter15; 02-01-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=611716173#post611716173 N.O 370
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132452813 CON-CRET
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132457343 Cellucor C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133645821 Juggernaut
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=717946781#post717946781 DR FEEL GOOD

thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebluesbug is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Looking good Kon! Time for someone to get shredded!!!
    lol I wish I could do 2 logs for you guys at once
    Tears Will Get You Sympathy....Sweat Will Get You Results

Double-T Transformation Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130358073

Magnum Nutraceuticals THRUST Sponsored Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131688713

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey I applied in the Serum promo too, but I thought I would throw this up in here too. I'm interested in both, but actually more interested in this because I'm currently cutting up and was just about to buy a fat burner for my PCT which is starting in 20 days. It would be awesome if I had this stack to help out with fat loss while I try to maintain all my gains. This is an awesome opportunity, thank you.

Training experience:

I am a 23 year old graduate from Penn State working as an electronics engineer for the Air Force. I have been lifting since 10th grade, but seriously been training for 1.5 years. At age 20 I was 155 pounds @ 13% bodyfat and loved to run. Three years later I'm 192 pounds at around the same bodyfat, without so much running involved haha. Over the last 6 months bodybuilding has become a lifestyle to me. Weighing out food, having an on point diet, and never missing a workout have staples in my life. I'm a hardworking, disciplined guy and I'd enjoy logging this product to show what it can do.

Current Training Schedule:

Monday:Chest/Abs
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Cardio/Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Legs/Abs
    Sunday: Rest

Lifting higher volume right now: lifting for size, rather than strength. On a cut for around 6 more weeks. For detailed workouts, check out my logs. I don't want to clutter this post with a lot of logged routines.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Strictly cardio sessions 2 times a week, usually HIIT for 30 minutes. On training days I always finish up a routine with 15-20 minutes on the recumbent bike.

Current supplements:

Transform Epi (3 weeks left)
    Fish Oil
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist
    USP Labs Supercissus Rx
    Hawthorn Berry
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion
    App Nut Lit Up
    Taurine

While I'm not on, I use Fish Oil, protein, and a pwo only.

Short Term Goal:

Get to sub 10% bf while maintaining size and strength.

Long Term Goal:

200-210 pounds at 9-10% bf

None

Supplement history as much detail as possible:

A lot of preworkouts: White Flood, Jack3d, Flashover, Lit up.
    Green Mag and mono are the only creatines I have tried. Have wanted to branch out to other creatine matrices.
    2 PH cycles and all the supports that come with it
    XF Whey, ON Whey, Myofusion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Flashover: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+flashover+log
    Hdrol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=hdrol+quest
    Epi: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=slim

As you can tell I can give detailed logs, and plan to with this one. I'm a hardworker and dedicated to achieving the strength and physique goals I have set for myself. I believe with my dedication to training, my diet, and cardio, I will truly be able to show what this stack can do. Thanks for any consideration.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ran the Heat Accel + Acid stack for my avi picture

alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink Why you should choose me

Stats

Name: Alexander Peter Petrou
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 182
    Bodyfat: 13%

Bio

I have recently gotten into getting into shape after being overweight for many years. About three years ago I was 245 pounds; I am now down to 182. I recently have just started taking supplements about two months ago and I’m still in the "sampling" stages of trying out what products work best for me. I have noticed a lot of muscle gain but still have some fat around the mid section I would like to get rid of. I am a very motivated person and I want to be able to go out this summer and show people the work I have put in at the gym. I have a steady healthy diet, sleep pattern, workout plan, and supplement stack. I feel like I do need that extra boost to get me going in the gym sometimes though and these products do look promising.

Goal
    SHORT TERM- Get to 10 percent body fat in the next two months.
    LONG TERM Get my body fat to around 8-9 percent. I want to get my body fat that low and maintain as much muscle mass as possible. I want to have that body that I have known I always could have.

Workout

My workouts usually are all around the same amount of time usually around hour to an hour and thirty minutes.

Mon Arms/cardio
    Tues Legs/cardio
    Weds Upper Body/cardio
    Thurs Legs/cardio
    Fri Arms/cardio
    Sat Legs/cardio
    Sun Day off

Diet

My diet varies but for the most part this is what it consist of
    Eggs, tuna, chicken, oats, brown rice, salad, cheese, and lots of different fruits and veggies
    TONS OF WATER
    Lots of different juices
    Milk

Supplements Current

Promera Con Cret
    Nutrex Lipo 6 Black
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Casein
    ON Fiber
    GNC Mega Man Sport
    L-Arginine & L-Citrulline
    L-Glutamine
    GNC Triple Strength Fish oil
    GNC Flaxseed Oil

Supplements I have tried include all of the above and these below
    Protein-Dymatize, Gnc, Syntha 6, Myofusion, Six star
    Creatine- ON mono, sixstar mono
    Pre workout- No xplode, 1 mr, superpump 250, jack3d, mp assault
    Energy- Redline, Amp, Monster, Rockstar you name it I've tried pretty much every energy drink.

Picture of me a few years ago

Picture of me Now

NONE

My current log is in my signature right now. I would love to do another log on this product and hopefully you guys choose me. Also if you would like to see the detail of my workouts you can check my log. My post is long enough to begin with and I would like you guys to actually read it lol

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

ALEX
    Last edited by alexpetrou; 02-01-2011 at 06:50 PM.
    Testopro/Stoked Log(COMPLETE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=636939743#post636939743
    CON-CRET LOG(COMPLETE)-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131115753
    ^(REVIEW)-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=634649683#post634649683

Current Stack

Gaspari Myofusion
    Animal Rage
    Controlled Lab Green Mag
    Universal Animal Pak
    ON Fish Oil

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Nice app!^^^
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Nice app!^^^
    I agree, really great apps in here!!! Keep them coming
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lil baby magnum will be here tomorrow
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Lil baby magnum will be here tomorrow
    Can't wait to see pics....
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow solid for someone who is cutting! just wonderin KON....whats the difference between heat and heat accelerated?
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    wow solid for someone who is cutting! just wonderin KON....whats the difference between heat and heat accelerated?
    Heat Accelerated has more stims and is alittle more high powered then Heat.

Kinda like Hot and Mild, ya know
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post

I know exactly what you mean.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    I know exactly what you mean.
    I took that analogy from you
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

I took that analogy from you
    lol... I know. That's the best way to describe them.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    lol... I know. That's the best way to describe them.
    It is!!

Good Morning everyone, I forgot to say something yesterday...IT WAS GROUNDHOGS DAY!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ahhhh thats what I thought.....very niceeeeeeeeee
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

Can't wait to see pics....
    He was born at 1032 9 lbs 13 oz

Thumbs up

That's awesome!!! Congrats
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice promo Kon!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Whats his bf %??? haha CONGRATS your going to be a great father, dont get him lifting too young now teh height will be stunteddddddd
    Current LOG Beastmode!

maybe I rep back?

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incinerator Stack huh? What's that?

For people applying: Used this very stack in the summer w/ great results. You will never sweat this much
    MFC Illuminati

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats on the baby!!!!